What about a big 'THANK YOU' letter for Babs and Michael? Signed by us all?

Comments

JWESTBROOK wrote:
    SJK91 wrote:
    Watch out! "Always" is misspelled.

I think you missed the part where he said he'd fix the typo ;)
    It would appear so, yes.... ;)
  • bond50bond50 Banned

Here's mine to send um .

Dear Mikey G. & Babs,

Thanks for another half fast Bond film your father Cubby continues to roll in his grave Congradulations you have brainwashed most James Bond fans with your latest messy film Skyfall, but not all of them including myself .

In the next ones could you please not leave holes throughout the films and get some new material not rehashed memories from the true classic Bond films. It's also time to re-cast the role of Bond most audiences don't care to see Vladimir Craig in a wheelchair much less his lil blue swim trunks again.

Please spend more money this time also and bring back the lavish big sets ,Better Bond girls and the gadgets that are trademarks of the films.

Please make Bond 24 and 25 better than the last 3 films EON has suckered the public with. Please don't let Mendes direct them either I think American Beauty 2 or some other suburban madness film better suits him.

Very Truly Yours.
    J.J.K.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I have the same school of thought as our dear, @SirHenry. Could we please state in the thread title so it is clearly known that we want all negative Nancy's out of this space so that we can all give our kindest to EON? Thanks. :)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited December 2012 Posts: 13,879
    RE: What about a big 'THANK YOU' letter for Babs and Michael? Signed by us all?

It's an idea at that. Count me in.

Thank you to all involved for the epicness that was Skyfall! - QBranch
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Agreed. If someone can't say anything nice, don't include it. I think a small writeup with everyone's name should be good.

Now, about the Santa hat on Daniel...

:\">
  • Any more messages?
  • UPDATE:
    thankyou1q.jpg
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Can you add this from me? (if not, okay - or shorten it, whatever you need.) Thanks!

"More than a job well done: You have nurtured this series for years and have now put Bond on top globally again. Thanks for Skyfall - and for so many enjoyable years of 007."
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited December 2012 Posts: 13,879
    Thanks for putting my message onatopp! ;)
    Id like to add

"Here's to 50 more years!"
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Id like to add

"Here's to 50 more years!"
    Yeah, that's really good to add. And so short, to the point. Like it. :)
  • Trying a different layout. Still need more "messages" :)
    thankyou1.jpg
    Awesome! :\">
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Please add:

A heart felt thank you to everyone involved in 50 years of excellence in the Bond franchise.

R,
    Kerim
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    From me!

Thanks for providing 50 years of amazing films filled with wonderful inspiration for future filmmakers.

With Love!
    Murdock.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited December 2012 Posts: 40,372
    From me:

"Many thanks to all those responsible for the past 50 years of Bond, and here's to another beautiful 50!"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "EON, you make me laugh, cheer, gasp and cry, and I can never repay you for all the wonderful work you have done for the past 50 years. Just as Tennyson states in Ulysess, Bond will continue to survive in an every changing world of challenges, always coming out on top. Nobody does it better, and that will still be said another 50 years from now."

-Brady
  • I'll be adding these by tomorrow. This'll be great! :D
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    " A big thanks from me, for a great movie and for taking Bond into the new time! Thank you for being so brave with Daniel Craig's movies! A happy greeting from Sweden! Nobody Does It Better then EoN!

- Mr Bond
    I am happy, this idea came through. It didn't seem that way at the beginning.

My thanks goes especially to Barbara for being brave enough to fight for Daniel, who proved to be one hell of a great Bond. As a team, you gave a flawless performance of dedication and the strong will to make it good.
  • RC7RC7
    With the £300 I've spent on SF thus far, Babs can get herself a new Vuitton air freshener for the Aston. It's usually the fans that should be thanked in a situation like this, you sycophantic bunch you.
    Didn't they ask to stay out of this - the negative bunch, that is? I think so...but polite asking doesn't reach you guys, you need it with a hammer, that you are not invited to the party.
  • RC7RC7
    Germanlady wrote:
    Didn't they ask to stay out of this - the negative bunch, that is? I think so...but polite asking doesn't reach you guys, you need it with a hammer, that you are not invited to the party.

Nobody asked me anything. I'm just commenting on a thread that I can't believe exists. It's like the suck-up Blue Peter badge winner at school started it. Do not get it. I'll leave you kids to it.
  • This is lame !
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 6,601
    @RC7 - but like I said - these people just don't get it and the one positive I get out of it is, that they most likely cringe at every positive word directed towards the movie.
    I have the same school of thought as our dear, @SirHenry. Could we please state in the thread title so it is clearly known that we want all negative Nancy's out of this space so that we can all give our kindest to EON? Thanks. :)
    Kerim wrote:
    Agreed. If someone can't say anything nice, don't include it.
    :\">

• Matt_Helm wrote:
    Sorry, I just have to pass on this one, but count me in if you you have something with multiple threats and Heavy cursing in the making!!

Why did you waste our time by responding? This is the problem starting up again, the negative people can't stay out of threads where they don't belong 8-| [/quote]

@ SIRHENRYLEECHACHING
    If you would like to learn how to react to comments like mine in style I refer you to JWESTBROOKS answer to my post. I'm still grinning about it.
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 824
    I was just thinking of this. I think the Bond producers deserve a little extra congratulations for the massive success of 'Skyfall'. And also, to encourage them to continue on the same high quality level. Is this a nice idea? Perhaps the owner and moderators of the website have some suggestions?

Silly idea.

Let's thank them for making millions of dollars at our expense?.

No thanks
  • RC7RC7
    I was just thinking of this. I think the Bond producers deserve a little extra congratulations for the massive success of 'Skyfall'. And also, to encourage them to continue on the same high quality level. Is this a nice idea? Perhaps the owner and moderators of the website have some suggestions?

Silly idea.

Let's thank them for making millions of dollars at our expense?.

No thanks

Glad to see I'm not the only one. Thought I was going mad for a minute. The discussion Stasi can do that to you.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Kill Bond 50 Now!
  • RC7RC7
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    Kill Bond 50 Now!

Don't worry, he's just having some fun before that inevitable Sunday afternoon molestation by his Grandfather, who's strangely also his brother. Bless his cotton socks.