007 Legends Announced

Comments

• I don't want to spoil myself to much, but I scanned this videos and I'm encouraged.

Pre-order back on!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Why does Bond blow up half the place after Tanner says to stay undercover?!
  • Another dissapointment: No driving level, the ejector seat thing is a video :(
    Overall, it looks decent, I'll watch some more of these videos when they are out, then buy the game when the price drops.
  • That's only the first mission, the ejector seat is probably in a separate driving level.
  • That's only the first mission, the ejector seat is probably in a separate driving level.

I don't think so! There are other driving levels in the game (DAD for instance) but I don't think Goldfinger will have one. This level ends with him being sedated, and my guess would be he wakes up in Fort Knox, but who knows....

• Level 2, Part 1
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 655
    i dont think they are that bad, no not great, but good enough for me. But its the gameplay that realy counts doesnt it .

I don't think so! There are other driving levels in the game (DAD for instance) but I don't think Goldfinger will have one. This level ends with him being sedated, and my guess would be he wakes up in Fort Knox, but who knows....
    There is supposed to be 1 or 2 driving missions per film. You might be right though.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    The game looks mighty damn good (no offense, @X3MSonicX, but what the hell are you expecting with the graphics, photo-realism? No video game does that yet), better than GE:Reloaded (and every COD game, since their graphics engines haven't improved since COD3) and sports games.

I would like to know why that stupid phone puzzle at the end of part 2 exists. It seems so g*ddamn boring.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    The game looks mighty damn good (no offense, @X3MSonicX, but what the hell are you expecting with the graphics, photo-realism? No video game does that yet)

Activision can really do something better than that. What is the engine they're using? COD MW1?
    There are games that has rounded object models which are even Bigger, and looks pretty better than those i've seen above.

There is supposed to be 1 or 2 driving missions per film. You might be right though.
    Ah, I skipped out that ejector seat bit in part 6, just seen it, so yeah, its a cutscene. :/
  • Quite a cool one though, they've definitely upped their game since GoldenEye Reloaded.
  • X3MSonicX wrote:
    The game looks mighty damn good (no offense, @X3MSonicX, but what the hell are you expecting with the graphics, photo-realism? No video game does that yet)

Activision can really do something better than that. What is the engine they're using? COD MW1?
    There are games that has rounded object models which are even Bigger, and looks pretty better than those i've seen above.

Come on though, this is close to a movie tie in. So the visuals cannot be amazing. It will still be rushed for the skyfall release. So i think they look great for the time they have had.
  • I am happy that bodies dont dissapoear within a second when you kill them, is it only me who hated that???
  • They can do better, and hopefully for the next game they will. It uses Eurocom's proprietary engine. The graphics were fine for Reloaded cos it was a port of a Wii game, but they should have improved the character models for this, they look a bit too simplistic.
  • as long as online doesnt lag, it runs smoother, and the campaign is better, im happy. looking forward to it.
  • I'll get round to watching these videos now. I'm impressed the hand to hand combat isn't just "press the button that appears on the screen"
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    as long as online doesnt lag

This will never be fixed. I'm quite certain game companies put lag in there on purpose.
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 12,837
    Well that was a terrible PTS, hahahaha.

That first bit of the mission was so actually funny, but I'm not sure if it was meant to be. "Stay undercover", followed by tons of explosions.
  • Hurray for long, tedious "hacking" sections?
  • After looking at the gameplay footage, that´s definetely a NO-BUY for me! Graphics have been mentioned...terrible...COD looks better than this. This game looks to me like quick movie tie-in cash as usual and presents no real value for my hard earned money. Especially sad, since I had high hopes for the 50th anniversary
  • Well that was a terrible PTS, hahahaha.

That first bit of the mission was so actually funny, but I'm not sure if it was meant to be. "Stay undercover", followed by tons of explosions.

I am pretty sure it was meant to be funny, I think it fits Craig's Bond; Jill is dead and he wants revenge, not a big revenge but... you know... a small one. I liked the part where you have to find the code to open the door. The hand to hand combat is cool but I knew it was there since they announced that a long time ago but you guys were probably too busy talking crap about Activision... Like Goldeneye, stealth is an option

:-bd I am sure Eurocom did their best with the budget they had.
  • is there any demo for this game?
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited October 2012 Posts: 2,630
    "His name's Jaws... He kills people"

-James Bond, Moonraker

44215_443146099056325_965626208_n.jpg
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    It just looks incredibly generic to me. It'll probably be worth a $20 purchase, but that's about it.
  • Wow. This game has a real gun barrel! First of the generation. Cannot wait.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    is there any demo for this game?

Unfortunately not. Not even a demo it has. -.-
  • To be fair, Call of Duty: MW3 only recently got a demo.

It does? I didn't see that in the first video.

It does? I didn't see that in the first video.
    It's in this video.

This guy has a lot of multiplayer videos too, looks decent.