007 Legends Announced

Comments

• ZHalfter wrote:
    HAHA. Thanks... :)>-

If you took the 007 Legends logo picture you have, posted it into a transparent editing window and then cropped the black background out of it using a select by color tool to make the logo a png file so you can then use it without any black background blocking out the picture of Dan, you have a winner.

would have liked to do that but there is writing for skyfall writing and shit so it wouldn't have worked out but I got u.
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 655
    Please could someone tell me how to upload a pohto on the forum from my pc. I have made my own cover art for 007 legends. i want to show you guys, how do i upload it, thanks.

• Please could someone tell me how to upload a pohto on the forum from my pc. I have made my own cover art for 007 legends. i want to show you guys, how do i upload it, thanks.
    [img]C:\Users\Gareth\Desktop\original.jpg[/img]

go to image shack, post your pic, copy the image link by right clicking then press the little picture icon in the fourm right click and paste then post!
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 655
    ZHalfter wrote:
    Please could someone tell me how to upload a pohto on the forum from my pc. I have made my own cover art for 007 legends. i want to show you guys, how do i upload it, thanks.

go to image shack, post your pic, copy the image link by right clicking then press the little picture icon in the fourm right click and paste then post!

Thank you. Here is my cover art for 007 legends. I made it in about 5 minutes on paint. lol. scaled.php?server=822&filename=originaldz.jpg&res=landing
  • ZHalfter wrote:

Thank you. Here is my cover art for 007 legends. I made it in about 5 minutes on paint. lol. scaled.php?server=822&filename=originaldz.jpg&res=landing

BETTER THAN THE REAL ONE!!!
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 198
    goldfingerart.png
    just made this in my spare time
  • Exclusive_MAIN0_UNLOCK_gold_C4iKM.png
    new image unlocked
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 12,837
    I'm guessing that's Fort Knox, so why is Bond wearing night vision goggles?
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    I'm guessing that's Fort Knox, so why is Bond wearing night vision goggles?

The place might had the lights out.
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 2,107
    I think because either Bond or the USA army cuts down the power to the lights.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Maybe the screenshot happens after Bond electrocutes Oddjob and the whole lot of the power goes out because of it.
    You may have the correct answer there amigo. The mission isn't over before Goldfinger takes his own private flight through the shot window.

This is a Bond game, so there probably be an army of enemies after Bond, when he has dealt with Oddjob.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Finally! Bond using an M4, now that's what I'm talkin about! :D
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Murdock wrote:

You can do this in GoldenEye Wii/Reloaded, the weapon is renamed the Terralite III (it's capable of full auto, three round, and semi auto on the Wii version, and only three round on Reloaded, which makes me think it'll be the same here).
  • oo7oo7
    SPeaking of weapons, i guess they have sectioned off the ppk as a dlc item alone. will we be able to play the whole game with it if we get the dlc. this makes me wonder as well if the rpg levelling system and perhaps you can pick your gadgets at the start of the mission.
    how will he have gadgets if he's only meeting a new q in skyfall? will desmond's likeness show up?
    Murdock wrote:

You can do this in GoldenEye Wii/Reloaded, the weapon is renamed the Terralite III (it's capable of full auto, three round, and semi auto on the Wii version, and only three round on Reloaded, which makes me think it'll be the same here).

Yeah I know it was in GEwii/reloaded, but earlier, I was wondering why Bond was using a China Type 57 (Looks like AK-47) in the Goldfinger mission since he's at Fort Knox.

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Murdock wrote:
    I was wondering why Bond was using a China Type 57 (Looks like AK-47) in the Goldfinger mission since he's at Fort Knox.

I'll bet Goldfinger's team brought their own weapons to the raid on Fort Knox, and Bond picked one of those up (note: after playing GE:R, after somebody mentioned the AK in that earlier pic was a Type 57, I noticed that the one in GE:R is also a Type 57, which was probably only called AK-47 simply because of the similarities between the weapons, and non-gun nuts wouldn't know the difference).
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 822
    Sorry for poor Quality, but the PPK seems to be in the GF mission:
    73860500.jpg
    44827377.jpg
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @TheBondFan, that looks like a Colt or something. Why would they use a silver PPK?
  • Creasy47 wrote:
    @TheBondFan, that looks like a Colt or something. Why would they use a silver PPK?

From my experience in shooting a PPK, this is pretty close. Plus, I think a Colt is longer.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    TheBondFan wrote:
    73860500.jpg
    44827377.jpg

I don't think that's a PPK.
  • TheBondFan wrote:
    73860500.jpg
    44827377.jpg

I don't think that's a PPK.

I guess we'll see when the game releases!

It looks like a TT13, a PPK is slightly wider around the bottom.
    Murdock wrote:

The back looks nothing like a PPK:
    94587728.jpg
    Murdock wrote:

94587728.jpg

I know, I'm saying the gun in those screenshots looks like a TT13 from behind.
    Murdock wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

94587728.jpg

I know, I'm saying the gun in those screenshots looks like a TT13 from behind.

I know, I was just quoting the most recent post with the photos tagged on.
    Ah okay. :)
  • oo7oo7
    looks more like the torka from goldeneye there. They did promise in the press release the damn thing would be in the game but now it looks like they have set it aside as a dlc only thing.
  • oo7 wrote:
    how will he have gadgets if he's only meeting a new q in skyfall? will desmond's likeness show up?

I doubt Q will be in the game. You probably just pick your gadgets from a loading screen at the start or just start the levels with them.
    oo7 wrote:

I doubt Q will be in the game. You probably just pick your gadgets from a loading screen at the start or just start the levels with them.

I give him a tutorial level when you press "new game".