007 Legends Announced

Comments

• Murdock wrote:
    So it looks like this is the real cover = terrible designers.

0132072001347980084.jpg

WTF did they do to Craig!?! He looks scary and awful at the same time. :O

That can't be the real cover. I'd offer to do a better job, for free, and it would only take, what, half an hour? This looks like MS Paint.
    Seriously, people are actually getting paid for this work. I could create something miles better in MSPaint, it is disgusting and an absolute outrage. My anger at this shoddy work really cannot be expressed in words. The amount of unemployed people out there, and in a professional industry we get so called 'pros' making things like this. X(
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Dan looks like a transvestite.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    That cover would be quite good.

in a PS1 game.
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    My God, this is utterly horrible!
  • The cover (apart from Craigs face), is actually one of the things I don't mind about the game. It's everything else that seems crap.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    That cover art is incredibly disgusting. This is incredibly lazy work on their part.
    I think most people will agree with this sentence Quantum of solace is going to be far better then 007 legends.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Risico007 wrote:
    I think most people will agree with this sentence Quantum of solace is going to be far better then 007 legends.

It already is.
    QoS always has been better than this: it was some of the best fun I've ever had with an online experience, thanks to its addictive gameplay and simplistic way of throwing you into the game. I had a real blast with it and enjoyed every minute.
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 1,310
    What is it with James Bond and terrible covers/posters these days? First the recent UK one sheet for Skyfall and now this travesty of a cover?
    I just don't even believe that this is the real, confirmed, legitimate cover art for the game. It's like it's a bad joke. I know the game doesn't look like perfection, but come on.
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 198
    007-legends---golden-girl-goldfinger.jpg
    007-legends-goldfinger.jpg

these pictures are GREAT!
    Yeah, if they just plastered the 007 Legends logo over the pic and stuck it on a PS3/360 case, it'd still make a better cover than the actual cover we get...
  • TPM007 wrote:
    Yeah, if they just plastered the 007 Legends logo over the pic and stuck it on a PS3/360 case, it'd still make a better cover than the actual cover we get...

yea the cover really sucks dosent it?
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 183
    ZHalfter wrote:
    TPM007 wrote:

To say it sucks would be putting if mildly! Even if the designers were only given an option of using those specific photos that are used in the cover, there are so many ways to make better box art than that joke! I've already posted how disgusted I am at it, cos the more I talk about it the angrier I get! It's not that the box art is massively important to me, but more to do with the fact that the people who designed it are getting paid for it!

But great screenshots anyway! :)
  • Yea I read what you wrote and you are right. Its a peice of garbage and somebody in their basement could make a cover better than that 5 minute shit.
    TPM007 wrote:
    ZHalfter wrote:
    TPM007 wrote:

To say it sucks would be putting if mildly! Even if the designers were only given an option of using those specific photos that are used in the cover, there are so many ways to make better box art than that joke! I've already posted how disgusted I am at it, cos the more I talk about it the angrier I get! It's not that the box art is massively important to me, but more to do with the fact that the people who designed it are getting paid for it!

Actually - IF that is the final cover - the worst fact, is that Activision aproved it

No modesty, but imo my cover is better than that one.

Legends007.jpg

• X3MSonicX wrote:
    TPM007 wrote:
    ZHalfter wrote:
    TPM007 wrote:

Actually - IF that is the final cover - the worst fact, is that Activision aproved it

Legends007.jpg

good cover! i made this in one minute my007.png
    ZHalfter wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    TPM007 wrote:
    ZHalfter wrote:
    TPM007 wrote:

Legends007.jpg

good cover! i made this in one minute my007.png

Nice one too. :D Better than the original above there. :))
  • HAHA. Thanks... :)>-
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I honestly hope this isn't the official Box art. It is atrocious. I wonder what the Multiplayer maps will be like.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    ZHalfter wrote:
    HAHA. Thanks... :)>-

If you took the 007 Legends logo picture you have, posted it into a transparent editing window and then cropped the black background out of it using a select by color tool to make the logo a png file so you can then use it without any black background blocking out the picture of Dan, you have a winner.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited September 2012 Posts: 14,155
    What a slap in the face- especially for fan artists. I'd start a petition to try and boycott it if I wasn't looking forward to playing it so much :|
  • w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    I think the cover is a good hint to what the games graphics are going to be like
    Great trailer, love it when Oddjob throws his hat towards the camera! Brilliant! =D>
    X3MSonicX wrote:

They even have the floor grating.
  • I know, daniel craig here looks strange. The cover art is terrible. It looks like fan art. I could have done so much better.