007 Legends Announced

Comments

• The theory I'm going with, is that all of these missions (Dr No - Die Another Day) took place after the events of Quantum of Solace. Skyfall is a seperate mission, so Bond is now our Bond now. Everything has taken place in this era, just with Daniel Craigs Bond, if that makes sense.
  • oo7oo7
    SharkBait wrote:
    Legends feels more and more like fan fiction. Some games I can put into the same continuation as the films. Some games like this are just more like fan fiction.

They bound to use Felix Leiter again in the films, and rebooted Bond hasn't married Tracy yet.
    well now you have me thinking prehaps there is a seperate overal story linking the missions. i wonder if it will push the bloodstone cliff hanger forward?
    oo7 wrote:
    SharkBait wrote:
    Legends feels more and more like fan fiction. Some games I can put into the same continuation as the films. Some games like this are just more like fan fiction.

They bound to use Felix Leiter again in the films, and rebooted Bond hasn't married Tracy yet.
    well now you have me thinking prehaps there is a seperate overal story linking the missions. i wonder if it will push the bloodstone cliff hanger forward?

Bloodstone cliffhanger!??!? HOW?! This game has nothing to do with bloodstone and if it did it would definately be 3rd person...this game has a 0 percent chance of being connected to bloodstone even though i would much rather have a bloodstone sequel
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    RC7 wrote:
    Looks like they've made Jinx white? Weird.

Could be Miranda, and Jinx will be revealed in another way.
    RC7 wrote:

YES! because i think miranda has to be in it because she is such a huge part of the story
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    ZHalfter wrote:
    RC7 wrote:

YES! because i think miranda has to be in it because she is such a huge part of the story

You can see Jinx in the DBS and she look dark skinned and her hair isn't where it should be for it to match the woman in the photo. Just spitballing.
    Have we noticed that Mrs. Giacinta Johnson is going to be in the game?

giacinta-johnson.jpg

OMG! That looks a little like halle berry
    And she is wearing that tight red suit from die another day
    The only question is why it looks like Miranda is helping Bond with what looks like Grave's suit. Have they dropped her role as a traitor?? Or maybe she is getting the suit for Graves. Or, he has another suit that Bond is going to use to fight against him.
    That picture does not have to be from bonds 1st person point of view. It could just be somekind of cut scene
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 198
    I actually just proved the picture that marketto007 posted to not be halle berry jinx... :-S and if you watch the video again and go to :50 you will see that it is the same woman so jinx is white...i know its the same woman because she is in the same red suit and the same woman walking into the ice palace in the beginning of the showcase of Die Another Day and the same woman in the picture with grave's suit
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    ZHalfter wrote:
    I actually just proved the picture that marketto007 posted to not be halle berry jinx... :-S and if you watch the video again and go to :50 you will see that it is the same woman so jinx is white...i know its the same woman because she is in the same red suit and the same woman walking into the ice palace in the beginning of the showcase of Die Another Day and the same woman in the picture with grave's suit

Gosh, are you in a hurry or you just doesn't knows Grammar? Damn, put in some commas and dots next time. I can't understand anything.
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    ZHalfter wrote:

Gosh, are you in a hurry or you just doesn't knows Grammar? Damn, put in some commas and dots next time. I can't understand anything.
    It's easy to understand, grammar notwithstanding.
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 198
    Gosh, are you in a hurry or you just doesn't knows Grammar? Damn, put in some commas and dots next time. I can't understand anything.[/quote]

just doesen't knows grammer?? look whos tallking....
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    ZHalfter wrote:

It's easy to understand, grammar notwithstanding.

I'm afraid it wasn't so easy for me.
    edited August 2012 Posts: 2,635
    ZHalfter wrote:
    just doesen't knows grammer?? look whos tallking....

I'm not english.

_____

I hope that the women in DAD's pic is Miranda, too. Halle could not be good acting but anyways, surely someone would be going to say it was racism from Activision. She - or her character - needs to return as a black woman.
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 1,310
    What I don't understand is that while some moments of the trailer look like state of the art graphics, many other scenes look absolutely horrible.

Let's just say that I was more excited for the game when I didn't know any of the movies. I think my involvement with the James Bond video games has ended - these trailers aren't even close to convincing me to get a XB360 or PS3.

I own every James Bond game made since GoldenEye 007 for the N64 (minus Bloodstone), and can say that it's been fun. Thanks for the memories, but I'll stick with the films.
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    Knowing this comes out on PC, it's only a matter of weeks before the first skins of Connery in white tux, Moore, Lazenby, Dalton and Brosnan show up made by modders ;)

I am also confused by the graphics. Some shots look amazing, but some in-game footage looks worse than Quantum of Solace...
    Guys, consider that the game isn't ready yet.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    It's probably in the Beta Testing phase. But I don't care about Graphics, I care about story and gameplay. From what I've seen it looks good. I hope they improve on what failed in GoldenEye. I also hope the game has some Exploration to it. GE2010 was too Linear and had a sight infront of you telling you where to go which ruined it for me. But I have faith in 007 Legends.
    Murdock wrote:
    It's probably in the Beta Testing phase. But I don't care about Graphics, I care about story and gameplay. From what I've seen it looks good. I hope they improve on what failed in GoldenEye. I also hope the game has some Exploration to it. GE2010 was too Linear and had a sight infront of you telling you where to go which ruined it for me. But I have faith in 007 Legends.

Just because they tell you where to go doesn't mean you have to follow.
    Murdock wrote:

It's still annoying because it's distracting.
    Murdock wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

You can't turn off that feature??
    edited August 2012 Posts: 16,333
    Murdock wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

You can't turn off that feature??

I don't know. Ever since my Wii broke I can't really find out. :(
  • RC7RC7
    Either way GE reloaded is linear.
    RC7 wrote:
    Either way GE reloaded is linear.

If the game had bigger maps with optional paths to take, like GoldenEye 64 it would have been nicer in my opinion.
  • oo7oo7
    X3MSonicX wrote:

12 weeks from release. this game is in the print and stock piling before release. games done and dusted. skyfall and further dlc may be worked on though i suspect skyfall will be on the disk already
    edited August 2012 Posts: 2,635
    oo7 wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:

12 weeks from release. this game is in the print and stock piling before release. games done and dusted. skyfall and further dlc may be worked on though i suspect skyfall will be on the disk already

They might had made these trailers very long ago, and just released them now. That could explain how the graphics look sadly bad.
  • oo7oo7
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    oo7 wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:

They might had made these trailers very long ago, and just released them now. That could explain how the graphics look sadly bad.

it looks the same as goldeneye reloaded to be honest
    oo7 wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    oo7 wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:

it looks the same as goldeneye reloaded to be honest

So it will be like s...t.

I know that i shouldn't be saying anything before the release, but everything from Activision that looks like GE, looks like Cod, which looks like cheap production.