BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited August 2012 Posts: 12,459
    " Darling, I give you very best tomatoes ..." purred Missy Tiddles

OR: Introducing Tiddles-san, the new mascot for Japan's Tomato Bank.

(okay not funny for everyone else in the world, but my bank, here in my neck of the woods in Japan, is truly called Tomato Bank and has a tomato logo.) ;)

http://www.tomatobank.co.jp/
  • Judging soon? :D
    Really ?, it's only been up a few days. These contest rounds have a lifespan of at least a week or even ten days or more, sometimes longer. Judgment seems appropriate by the end of the week, that will be ample time for more entries. Far too premature for such an event by my math
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    For that fruity look, Mr Tiddles followed his stylists advice; 'Tomato Never Dies'
  • Yes @baltimore_007 you are correct, I am not.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea

white-catwithtomatoes-1.jpg

Tiddles also stayed at Schrublands. Here he's meditating before he's allowed to eat his new diet.
    Judging will be Monday, it's been nearly a week and a half now so I think another day or two is time enough for a final hurrah of this round. Let's have an influx of late entries and show your caption potentials
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "James Bond was never a fan of cats, but tomato tomahto."
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited August 2012 Posts: 13,934
    "You know what they say- 'Three tomatoes a day keeps the vet away.'"

"Yes, I may be crazy, but at least I'm not flavouring them with heroin to finance revolutions..."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited August 2012 Posts: 28,694
    QBranch wrote:
    "You know what they say- 'Three tomatoes a day keeps the vet away.'"

"Yes, I may be crazy, but at least I'm not flavouring them with heroin to finance revolutions..."

ROLL OUT THE RED CARPET, THE MAGNIFICENT @QBranch RETURNS!!! Great to see you, mate! =D>
    Cheers, buddy :D I've just gotten back online recently, so you can guess my excitement at seeing all the new info and pics for SF.
    Judging will be in One Hour

Guess I'll leave a little more time for those last minute entries, if you want to stand a chance of being the next round winner - well, you know what to do...
    Very well... Read and browsed all replies to this round, and after some careful consideration -

Third Place

@X3MSonicX

Cat: "Tastes like... Tomatoes."
    Bond: "I didn't know."
    Cat: "I did."

Second Place

@QBranch

You know what they say- 'Three tomatoes a day keeps the vet away.'"

First place / Cat honors

drum roll....

@Monsieur_Aubergine

For that fruity look, Mr Tiddles followed his stylists advice; 'Tomato Never Dies'

Simple, yet effective, so, well done, and you win the contest, basically... =D>
    @Monsieur_Aubergine ,calling @Monsieur_Aubergine this is your boarding call for catcapcon, @Monsieur_Aubergine
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    edited August 2012 Posts: 642
    Thanks @Baltimore_007
    Hi guys and gals, sorry about that I appear to have lost my 'thread' ;-)
    Heres the next pic, working from my smartphone so apologies if pic appears as a link.

Fat-Cat--45477.jpg
    edited August 2012 Posts: 13,934
    Fat-Cat--45477.jpg
    Petrolhead cop had a bone to pick with Enviro-cat after he waved him more than the middle finger.

Pussy Ga-lawbreaker picked the wrong parish to haul fur through.
    So that's what happened to Baron Samedi
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Good lord, another picture on the internet with a bone in a pussy.
    This is what happens when you try to finger a pussy...
    This is going places I never intended! lol keep it coming folks. :-)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Tiddles thought himself to be a smart cat, hiding the bones of Blofeld this way..
    I always like a good boning!!!!!!!
    This latest picture round is so bizarre I can't even think of a caption for it -

Seriously, three minutes or more have passed and can't think of anything for this rather surreal latest picture

Make that seven. Just nothing will come, it's so bizarre. May try at a later date
    Judging soon! Get your claws into this folks :-)
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited August 2012 Posts: 12,459
    This is going places I never intended! lol keep it coming folks. :-)

Indeed ... hmm. All right no more pussyfooting, here's my two yen:

Famous sumo wrestling pussy, Mr. Big, tried the latest all-you-can-eat sushi bar, but discovered it just wasn't up to scratch.
    Judging?
    Well done all. Here are the winners;
    3rd is your goodself @Virage
    2nd is the oh so reliable and 'kinky' @Kerim

And 1st place goes to..@QBranch for an expert pun that would rival any tabloid
    "pussy ga-lawbreaker" sublime. :-)
    edited September 2012 Posts: 13,934
    Gee, thanks Monsieur- I wasn't expecting that! I'll try and get a photo up ASAP. :)
    edited September 2012 Posts: 13,934
    Oddly, this one hasn't been posted yet- well at least not on the new MI6. Get yer claws into it, peeps!

RogerMooreCat.png
    QBranch wrote:
    Oddly, this one hasn't been posted yet- well at least not on the new MI6. Get yer claws into it, peeps!

RogerMooreCat.png

Trust me Roger? I am not the type of pussy you are looking for!!!!!