BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    ooooh. :D Ok then, sorry.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Mine will be judged on time.

1 week. November 30th. :)

au contraire.
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 5,745
    No, it's a bump, as it says it is ;-) @JWESTBROOK promised to judge, two days ago..

All the blood drained from my face :|
    Don't make promises you can't keep, kids! ( Well.. I edited the original post :P he he)

Brady wins,

Qbranch in second,

Murdock in third.

Those were the only three. o.0
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Well, I can't say it is a landslide victory. Considering that I am now running both this caption and the BondCapCon, you lads will really have to be on my arse about remembering to judge these. It has proven an issue in the past. :P

Okay, for this next caption, we have:
    White_Kittens_On_White_Couch.jpg
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    MGW: "So... how many Blofelds we'll have in this film?"
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 5,745
    Mittens met Pussycat Galore, and boy was it.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world

Blofeld: Like my kittens 007?

Bond: Oh do these make up for all the SPECTRE Agent's I've killed?
    Well, I can't say it is a landslide victory. Considering that I am now running both this caption and the BondCapCon, you lads will really have to be on my arse about remembering to judge these. It has proven an issue in the past. :P

Where was my invite to the pussy party? Hang on? Wrong party and wrong house! :\">
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited December 2012 Posts: 13,945
    Decapussy (although I think I can see 11 kittens :-? )
    In conclusion, the animal cloning experiment was a remarkable success, and tests can now begin on supervillains.
    "You're a couch of many pussies, erm, couch."
    Goldfinger - "...Tomorrow at dawn, the lying circus of my purrsonal pilot, Miss Pussy Galore, may still be on the couch sleeping."
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea

White_Kittens_On_White_Couch.jpg[/quote]
    Mr. Tiddles, later known as Blofeld's cat, showed his contempt with other people's lives at an early age. He fed his siblings poisoned catnip just to be sure to get all the milk for himself.

edited December 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Bloody hell I let this get away from me. I'll give it a bit longer and then I will wrap it up. Apologies.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited December 2012 Posts: 12,459
    (top left kitten, standing up):
    "Wake up, everybody! The long wait is over - Skyfall is here! It's playing now, and it looks like a real MEOWSER!!"
  • Blofeld: This I call Pussy Galore, are you dreaming?
    Bond: *passes out*
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    This is a very adorable picture.

Nevertheless,

"What do you mean Roger Moore is going to hop on all of us to escape our cathouse in Thailand"?
    Kerim wrote:
    This is a very adorable picture.

Nevertheless,

"What do you mean Roger Moore is going to hop on all of us to escape our cathouse in Thailand"?

No pussyfooting around, eh, Kerim? The things you think of. You crack me up. ;)
  • A cat nap after cat nip

I couldn't come up with anything else
  • Well, I can't say it is a landslide victory. Considering that I am now running both this caption and the BondCapCon, you lads will really have to be on my arse about remembering to judge these. It has proven an issue in the past. :P

"I think it's time we made a move, we're sitting on Adele's favorite couch"

=))

Funny. :-w
    Alright, I will give this until tomorrow.
    Okay, judging time.

In third place:
    (top left kitten, standing up):
    "Wake up, everybody! The long wait is over - Skyfall is here! It's playing now, and it looks like a real MEOWSER!!"

By oh boy was it.

Coming it at second:
    Mr. Tiddles, later known as Blofeld's cat, showed his contempt with other people's lives at an early age. He fed his siblings poisoned catnip just to be sure to get all the milk for himself.

And, rounding out the pack in first place is:

This is the only one that made me really laugh. Nice work, @Baltimore. The game is yours. B-)
    @Baltimore_007, the game is yours.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    you probably have to pm him, as this has been dormant for some time
    you probably have to pm him, as this has been dormant for some time
    I did already, the day I announced it. I will do it again, just in case it didn't go through.
    No hurries :) we can wait for him.
  • I'm here I'm here

Westbrook said 'it wasn't amusing' - but I still got myself a first place..

Adele - large woman - cats in seat - it's only going to be a matter of time before a 'cat' - astrophe occurs. But at least someone saw the humor in it

In any event, let's continue with the latest competition. I give you ample time for subsequent responses -

and off you go -

stackofwhitecats.jpg

edited January 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Blofeld's Taxidermy Shoppe: Decorative cats for any occasion! Many types, many sizes, so real you could catch yourself doing a double-take! We've got 'em with blue eyes, orange eyes, or a mix of both. Now is the time to purrchase these lovely pieces in purrfect condition at the very low purrice of 5% off the market cost*. Get them fast, because the stock is sparse and the power hungry megalomaniacs on the rise!

*Nehru suit included with orders exceeding 5 units. Another 5% off with every subsequent purrchase.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited January 2013 Posts: 16,331
    Blofeld's new Lair, The Towering Catferno!
    edited January 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Bond 24 Bond Girls Early Auditions:

Each one purring, "I'm the purrrrfect Bond girl!" hopeful Bond girl candidates made a tower of pussy-cats in Pinewood Studios today. Daniel Craig was heard to remark as he walked by, "Boy, are they stacked!"

or

The Scandinavian Pouncing Pussies, daredevil female acrobat troupe, showed up just in time for the Bond 24 Bond Girls audition. As you can see, at least their collars and cuffs match (but not all their eyes).

or
    Watching the 2012 London Olympics, on tv:

"Helicopter, check - Bond theme, check - but, wait! Is that ... no ... it can't be ... the QUEEN?? Skydiving with Daniel Craig?!!!!! That Danny Boyle sure doesn't pussyfoot around - these London Olympics really are the cat's meow!"
    All of Blofeld's cats look above to give a prayer to our Lord and savior...

Sir Sean Connery O:-)
    I haven't seen that much pussy on a pole since I went out with your sisters last night.