BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "I'll make you an offer you can't refuse: Catnip. FOR LIFE."
  • Cat - 'I don't think you can handle being James Bond'

Moore - 'Have a look through this keyhole and see if you can see Maud Adams pussy'

Moore - 'Now that's a nasty little habit, listening at keyholes, no pilchards for you for a week'
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited September 2012 Posts: 12,459
    Pussycat, pussycat, where have you been? I've been to London to see the Queen.

And no more peeking through my keyhole, okay? Remember we had that discussion after Solitaire ... and Goodnight ... and Anya ...

***OR ***

Yes, I know you've got cat scratch fever - but I've told you a hundred times, my itch comes first. Now stop peeking thru the keyhole; Anya is waiting for me, not you!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea

RogerMooreCat.png

So tell me, where's Blofeld now?!?!

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "How many times do I have to tell you: STAY OUT OF THE CAT FOOD PANTRY! I've been keeping track, and your bloody lives are running low. I joined up with UNICEF to help children, not some white demon cat!!!"
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Judging in a couple of days. Get in while you can :)
    Rog:"You won't leave this room until you learn to flush that damn toilet, just like in Meet The Parents!!!"
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Cat: "Let go of me, human!"
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    "At least you're not as furry as Caroline Bouquet".
    Cat:"Ugh...get your hands off me. You can't even handle a woman in a fist fight."
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 5,745
    Kerim wrote:
    "At least you're not as furry as Caroline Bouquet".

You won in my book. Freaking hilarious.

*Nudges at profile pic*
  • Moore - 'I'm taking this thing back to the taxidermists, more stuffed than my acting'

Goodnight
    edited September 2012 Posts: 13,945
    Time to call the winners!

Not many entries this time around- but thanks to all who participated. :)

Honourable mentions:

@Baltimore_007

Moore - 'Have a look through this keyhole and see if you can see Maud Adams pussy'

@0BradyM0Bondfanatic7

Rog:"You won't leave this room until you learn to flush that damn toilet, just like in Meet The Parents!!!"

<font color=brown>3RD PLACE:</font>

@CommanderRoss

"So tell me, where's Blofeld now?!?!"

<font color=grey>2ND PLACE:</font>

@0BradyM0Bondfanatic7

Cat:"Ugh...get your hands off me. You can't even handle a woman in a fist fight.

<font color=orange>1ST PLACE:</font>

@Kerim

"At least you're not as furry as Caroline Bouquet."

Congratulations Kerim! =D> Over to you!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    *BUMP*
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    I'm sorry, I didn't know I had won this. Let's see if we can resurrect this thread.

208044_444655798905302_223227267_n.jpg
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    "At least i'm not Bond's wife."
    The time had finally come. Blofeld's top feline operative, Mr. Tiddles, was to be taken in marriage. Through all the facial operations, the headquarters explosions, the attacks by Bond on their plots, they had always been together, hand in paw. It wasn't easy for Blofeld. He just sat in the back of the reception, back turned, tears rolling down his eyes like a waterfall. The future was still a mystery. Who would replace Tiddles? How could SPECTRE go on with Blofeld in shambles? Would pesky MI6 utilize this opportunity to strike? Maybe Blofeld would have been more comfortable about it if he wasn't the only human there at the wedding. But one thing was certain: this was the last time he would give away good pussy.
    Kerim wrote:
    I'm sorry, I didn't know I had won this. Let's see if we can resurrect this thread.

Marry me Ernst! You know always which buttons to press!!! :x
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Mr. Tiddles thought his new assignment and disguise would be a piece of cake. He was wrong. Instead of hiding in 007's wedding cake like he had hoped, he was forced to impersonate one of the gifts: Bride Barbie! What a nightmare: he couldn't move in that darn dress and wasn't even able to snap photos of the event (which so many villains around the world wanted proof of!).
    So he left Bond in the aisle and vowed to never let Blofeld put HIM in drag again.
  • The Aristocats 2: On purr Majesty's Secret Service
    'You know what the difference is between you and me Blofeld? I make this look GOOD.'
    BUMP

I'll progress this, if they would rather vote and let the winner continue, I'll remove my photo.

A8b6j5qCEAA27aI.jpg
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    BUMP

I'll progress this, if they would rather vote and let the winner continue, I'll remove my photo.

A8b6j5qCEAA27aI.jpg

Ernst got me this for Christmas....I hate Ernst now...
    "I don't care if it is in support of breast cancer awareness. THIS. THING. SUCKS."
  • Kerim wrote:

Looks like we have two going on at the same time, but it was said you can go with either, so I chose this. In any event, -

"That's not what I meant when I said I wanted to see Christina Aguilera's pussy"

(the cat looks a bit like her) ?

edited November 2012 Posts: 13,945
    Not sure if- and how two simultaneous capcons will be judged, but I got one for both:

Moments before Blofeld cat was about to walk the aisle, she got cold paws- looking at marriage from a pussamistic angle...

A8b6j5qCEAA27aI.jpg
    "I'm not mad about his tailor, are you?"
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 5,745
    Mine will be judged on time.

1 week-ish. November 30th-ish. :)
    2088fid.jpg
    /\ is that the next caption?
    No, it's a bump, as it says it is ;-) @JWESTBROOK promised to judge, two days ago..