BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "Just call the number on your screen to order the new workout video for keeping your feline figure in perfect form. The exercises range from easy warm up movements to challenging stretches and pulls that will keep you trim and fit. Among the tracks on the workout DVD are 'What's New Pussycat', 'Stray Cat Strut', 'Mean Eyed Cat', 'Three Cool Cats', 'Cat's In The Cradle', and so much more!"
  • RogueAgent wrote:
    I am judging this on Monday i believe? Keep them coming as they are giving me a few belly laughs. :-bd

Yes...on Monday. ;)

Kitty see, kitty do!
    Bump
    "The only thing worse than a gal's gaunt face is a stretched out pussy".

AND THE WINNER IS AS YOU CAN SEE! "0BradyMOBondfanatic7" It still makes me laugh even now! Congratulations!!! :)) =))
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I am pleasantly surprised @RogueAgent that you have chosen me as the winner for my immature caption :). I am glad that I offered a few laughs. Without halt, let's continue this with the next picture:
    20111013_41ab9ee06211545f7f08BT3glbc6NeJm.jpg
    You all know the drill. B-)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    "Sshhhhhhhhhh, little one, no Skyfall spoilers."
    Moggie picked up one habit from James bond
    And they call it? Pussy Loooove!!!!!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Shhh! Don't say a word. That's the third time that Bieber kid has walked by. Get Blofeld or Bond on the phone; I don't care who. That jerk needs to be taken out NOW.
  • edited June 2012 Posts: 886
    Dan and Rachel's 1st Wedding Anniversary Portrait..

<font size="1">..oh hang about...that's not them... </font>
    :O
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2012 Posts: 2,629
    Moments before Tiddles shows Shadow what a Dutch oven is.

and

Tiddles demonstrates his definition of Rogering to Shadow.
    BUMP
    edited June 2012 Posts: 12,459
    Here is Shirley Bassey coaching Adele as Adele tries to sing the new theme to Skyfall. "Here, sweetie, just keep your mouth shut and let a pro do it."

"Sky Fuh - ALLLLLLLLL!"
    My neighbors pussy smells something awful ; - )
    BUMP

I'll be judging soon.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 886
    *hush!* this is best bit....the one where Moore pretends to bow then KAPOW! Karate kick to the mush!....haha! ...that'll teach them...BONSAII MY ARSE!!!!*shouts at screen*.....*other cat rolls her eyes*
    You must not tell Mishter Bond the plan!
  • Shhh! this is going to be brilliant! He's going to fall through the trap door in the bridge and that thing in the water is going to eat him!!!
  • Judging soon?
    Judging soon?

Yes, by nightfall. Last call for entries folks.
    Honorable mentions go to all, but this week's winner is:
    *hush!* this is best bit....the one where Moore pretends to bow then KAPOW! Karate kick to the mush!....haha! ...that'll teach them...BONSAII MY ARSE!!!!*shouts at screen*.....*other cat rolls her eyes*

Congrats, @danslittlefinger! =D>
    Thanks @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, will have new picture up later. :D
    Ok here it is...one week hence folks...
    whitecat4.jpg?t=1341442893

\:D/
    edited July 2012 Posts: 28,694
    "HEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S TIDDLES!"

OR

"Purchase your tickets now for the exclusive viewing of Alfred Hitchcock's lost pet suspense thriller, 'BYE, BYE BIRDIE'!"
    The Bird Cat of Alcatraz.
    "Ever since his basement lobotomy, the voices in little Catlock's head telling him to kill had never silenced..."
  • Yes yes...very good.....keep 'em coming. ;)
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited July 2012 Posts: 2,629
    "Watch the birdie you bastard. Why did I just call myself a bastard"?

or

Fritz Sanchez unwittingly stares at the explosive device that Daltoncat just set up.
    The spectre of Blofeld's cat - the infamous bird tauntingTiddles - continued to haunt Her Majesty's special Bird Agent 00Guano. And that was two missions ago.

Which was a shame as he desperately needed a rest, having just completed that sea journey strapped to the top of Bond's head. It's deadly being a decoy, he thought. That Bond gets all the glory. I get bird seed and feline nightmares.