Famous Movie Lines Quiz

Comments

Creasy47 wrote:
    Alien?

You got it! Over to you.

Haha good one. "Well it's safe to presume it's not a zombie." I love Ash in that movie.

But yes, On to you brady :)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @JWESTBROOK, same, it's a fantastic movie. I'm a big fan of the 70's and 80's horror films, with 'The Thing' being my favorite.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Alien?

You got it! Over to you.
    It was either that, or I would go for Prometheus.

Ok, onwards:

"You know somethin', *insert name here*? You and I are going to be great friends."

I hid the name as it could be a dead giveaway to some.

I need a Batman free zone..

Is this a line from Midnight Cowboy. Haven't seen this in years but it seems maybe appropriate. Voight to Hoffman exchange perhaps. It was worth a try
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited July 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Nope.
    Is it something from a John Wayne movie, I can't quite recall this

I'll say True Grit (Wayne)
    Is it something from a John Wayne movie, I can't quite recall this

I'll say True Grit (Wayne)

No, not a Wayne film.
    True grit (not Wayne)
    Virage wrote:
    True grit (not Wayne)

No.
    I feel now it's something from your favorite period of movies, Bogart, Mason, Cary Grant etc, but can't quite place where it should go ?

Is it something from Casablanca, (Bogart), I feel we may be getting somewhere..
    edited July 2012 Posts: 28,694
    I feel now it's something from your favorite period of movies, Bogart, Mason, Cary Grant etc, but can't quite place where it should go ?

Is it something from Casablanca, (Bogart), I feel we may be getting somewhere..
    Nope, not Casablanca. The line does spoof Casablanca's ending dialogue between Rick and Louie though.

Any guesses??
  • JrW_008JrW_008 The North
    Woody in Toy Story?
    JrW_008 wrote:
    Woody in Toy Story?

Nope.
    Alright, time for a clue. Think sports movies.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    The best I can come up with is Rocky and it's not that!
    Samuel001 wrote:
    The best I can come up with is Rocky and it's not that!

Nope. I didn't realize this would be so puzzling. It is a sleeper sports film for sure, but one of the best.
    For some reason, I instantly thought of 'Field of Dreams' and 'Jerry Maguire.'
    BUMP.
    edited August 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Ok, another clue:

Don't be shia with your answers. ;)
    'The Greatest Game Ever Played'?
    Creasy47 wrote:
    'The Greatest Game Ever Played'?

DING DING! Alright, glad that one is over. Well done @Creasy. I'm off to watch Good Will Hunting again, but this time with my parents. Night all. >:D<
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, feels good, thank you! Enjoy the film, I'll start this up again:

"Women are more dangerous than shotguns."
    Depends on the women above all else. Sounds like something from Basic Instinct, but the answer you require seems to be from Francis Ford Coppolas The Godfather

One of the Kill Bill films perchance?
    Depends on the women above all else. Sounds like something from Basic Instinct, but the answer you require seems to be from Francis Ford Coppolas The Godfather

That's correct, over to you.

I'll go with one I have seen and hope other participants are in the dark

'I want a kiss now, but remember, no tongues'
    Ahh, that's 'The Running Man,' is it not?
    Sounds very Arnie to me.
    Ah you've seen it. Not one of Schwarzenegger's finest was it

Yes it was The Running Man, saw it on it's release, should of asked for my money back, it was that bad

Over to you etc