BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• edited July 2012 Posts: 584
    "What do you mean, 'Only Halle gets to do the ocean walk?'"

Or

"Q? It's Bond. Remember that 'adaptive camouflage [cloaking] system' you once invented? Yeah, I'm gonna need one on humans...can you also bring it down to the size of my swim trunks too? And yes, I'm afraid I'm going to need wear-and-tear protection as well..."
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited July 2012 Posts: 1,699
    "Hey, is that the paparazzo that's got his lens trained on me right now? ... Good ... Do me a favour and make sure you get that dragon on my shorts in shot, would you? It implies I've got a giant penis..."

and

"Hello? Is that my agent? I'm filming a L'Oreal ad - have you seen my cowboy beach friends? And my horse...?"

http://www.tellyads.com/show_movie.php?filename=TA6007
    'Can't talk now, someone has dragon me down to the beach'

The man with the Dragon Tattoo - on his pants

Dragon 'nother day

'These Bond return talks are dragon on'

'I am a sexist misogynist dragon'

'I have just dragon three Vodka Martinis'

'I just came out for a quick bite, I am dragon-la'

'I'm just dragon my ass across the beach for some exercise'
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited July 2012 Posts: 2,629
    "If they had let me stay on to do three more Bond films, I could have been been in Cheeseburger Royale, Quantum of Sundaes and Piefull".
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Brosnan: "I'M BATMAN!!!"
    Keely: "Oh, not again..."
    Brosnan: "RACHEL, I'VE GOTTA STOP THE JOKER!!!"
    Keely: "Honey, we talked about this-"
    Brosnan: "GOTHAM NEEDS US, I'LL BRING THE BATPOD UP THE DRIVEWAY!!!"
    Keely: "Darling, this has to-"
    Brosnan: "HARVEY IS ON A KILLING SPREE, AND HE HAS TO BE STOPPED! HE IS DECIDING WHO LIVES AND DIES BY THE FLIP OF HIS COIN, AND NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE!!!"
    Keely: "Oh, yeah, a coin huh? Well, what do you think the chance is of you having sex with me tonight?"
    Brosnan: "IT'S PROB-...I mean, it, ah...probably isn't too good right now..."
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    The thought of Brosnan and Keely having sex...*shudders*.

Still hilarious, though. Keep it up, everyone.
    Brosnan - 'Repeat after me, the code is, she sells seashells on the seashore'.. 'pass it on to Sean'..
  • "Cubby? This is Chubby"
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    BrosnanPhone.jpg

Brosnan: "So I live to diet another day?"
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    BrosnanPhone.jpg

"Hello...I'm gonna need wax...lots of wax."

Or

Brozzer -"Hey Rog, what do you think of Daniel Craig? I mean come on he's always pouting, and way to tough...Rog..."

Dan Craig -"Ummm Pierce, this is Dan. I think you dialled the wrong number mate."

Brozzer -"Crap...ummm...uhhhhh...prank call."

This is getting more and more tough, I'll need to have a Top 5, I think. I'm in stitches.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 886
    Life was a beach...then he found out Babs was a prize one.
    Keep the entries coming, I'll judge at the end of this week.
  • "Man, that new earshaver is great, now if only I could find one strong enough for my chest'
    Any more entries? Judging on Friday. They've been hilarious so far, I'm curious as to if anyone can triumph what I've seen thus far.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 886
    Brosnan to agent : "Tell Hollywood I want the role of Christian Grey".
    Agent (thinking to themselves) :*Christ, old and grey more like* 8-|
    Six tenn tons what do ya get?
    (Die) Another day and deeper in roaming coverage.
  • "You can tell Teri Hatcher to piss off."
  • 'Q? I'ts Baarnd, the Roger disguise worked a treat, now where the hell is the zipper.....?'
    I'm a bit busy tonight, so I'm going to do the judging at some point tomorrow. Get your final pieces in, everyone!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    This had been a great set of captions! What an entrance for @Creasy47!
    "Cubby? This is Chubby"

This should be up there somewhere... Damn funny =))

I don't recall which ones, as I haven't read over them in a while, but quite a few have really stood out to me. Can't wait to sort through them and select a winner. If anybody else has any other entries, they will be more than welcomed.
    BrosnanPhone.jpg

Brosnan: "So I live to diet another day?"

I believe I've got a good one, this will be my last entry on this, It is worth a try

(Brosnan) - 'Keely - It's me, I'm down on the sands.... I'm just getting some drinks ordered...... would you like to have "Sex On The Beach"?'

(Smith) - 'No, thanks, last time I looked ...... I think I've got a headache'
  • Judging pls.
    Alright, I'll go ahead and judge. Great entries this past week, and I was happy to be on this side of the judging. Thanks for the great entries to everyone who entered.

Fifth Place
    "Barbara, can I have my job back as my career now stinks more than a Calcutta train station toilet in July.." :(

Now I still enjoy his career, but this was still pretty funny!

Fourth Place
    St_George wrote:
    "Hello? Is that my agent? I'm filming a L'Oreal ad - have you seen my cowboy beach friends? And my horse...?"

http://www.tellyads.com/show_movie.php?filename=TA6007

I didn't understand until I clicked the link, and it was worth it.

Third Place
    Brosnan (to Keely in a gravely voice): "WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE...SCARY MOVIE?!
    Keely: "Honey, there is a right way and a wrong way to great foreplay. This is the wrong way...I mean, what are you going to do next? Wait until it is dark, rattle the shutters on the beach house and rustle around the bushes?!"
    (PAUSE)
    "Did you remember to pick up the milk?"

Brosnan:"YES...*cough* I mean, yeah, yes I did, honey..."

I played this entire scenario out in my head and loved it. Hilarious.

Second Place
    "So I live to diet another day?"

I can only hope he and Keely are speaking mutually on this.

And finally, very simplistic yet incredibly funny:

First Place
    "Cubby? This is Chubby"

Congratulations to those who made the Top Five, and again, thanks to everyone for entering. Over to you, @BondWillReturn!

• Many thanks, Mr. Creasy,

so I almost accidently found this great picture of our current Bond, Daniel Craig...

BondItalyBIG_468x465.jpg

Or is that Superman? I'm a little confused :D

Anyway: Have your go at it, and have fun!
    Dan unwinds after a rough day on the QoS set:
    "AND I'M FREE, FREE FALLIN'!!!"

OR

Dan to Babs: "No, I won't do this stunt with my bloody shirt off!"
    After Dan realizes screaming at Forster was one of the many bad ideas of his that year, he dives to the ground as Forster opens fire.

OR

"I SAID NO, I DON'T WANT TO WEAR THESE MUDDY SNEAKERS ANY LONGER! NO! NO!"
    edited July 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Dan doing his impression of Christian Bale during his Terminator set rant. "BLOODY F#$@ING AMATEURS!!!