BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2012 Posts: 2,629
    Woman: "Excuse me sir, are you Mike Hunt? Someone keeps calling and asking me if I've seen Mike Hunt. You're not Mike Hunt. Have you seen Mike Hunt"?

Timothy: "No, I'm looking to see York Hunt instead".
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Woman: "Why, YOU'RE JAMES BOND!!!"
    Bond: "Do you mind if I borrow your phone?"
    Woman: "No, I don't, but, who are you calling?"
    Bond: "A man by the name of Captain Obvious."
  • edited June 2012 Posts: 886
    http://stagevu.com/img/thumbnail/kirecvpexybbbig.jpg
    Girl: "But they don't have them...."
    Bond: "If they don't put the bastard anchovies on my bastard pizza, they'll be taking pictures of their colons with this bastard phone...TELL THEM, DO IT!!!!." X(
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Bond: "Ah, just take this bloody phone. Some creep named Ghostface wants to know my favorite scary movie..."
    I'm having a real hard time thinking of anything for this caption round..

'Er, I don't know.. 'No I said being James Bond is sometimes a cushy job not a cushion job you stupid woman'

(Dalton), 'I've got a pack of cards here, do you fancy a game of find the lady'

(woman on boat) , 'But I thought you hazza already found me'

or

(Dalton) 'I have here a voice recorder, just speak into this and say - Roger Moore was a most embarrassing James Bond and insult to the franchise and I'm here to do a better job'

(Woman) 'oooh'

X_X
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited June 2012 Posts: 13,894
    Dalton: "Hello, my names is Jerzy Bondov. I'm looking for something about 35, and in a 36-23-33."
  • another 24 hours?
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    another 24 hours?

I was thinking a little longer. Maybe untill the weekend.
    I'm sure there are a few more entries waiting in the shadows.
  • Benny wrote:
    another 24 hours?

Sure, why not. :)

Benny wrote:
    another 24 hours?

Sure, why not. :)

2 days later............
    Final call peeps...come on, surely there's more entries?
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Bond: "Is this the Bureau Of Assassins? I'm calling to inform you that as of 1 minute ago, you are missing an assassin."
  • 'Seriously, I kid you not, yeah, right out the back of a flaming landrover, onto a yacht, occupied by a gorgeous bird who appears to be alone, and is definitely up for it, no I am not making it up!'
  • Bond: "Nobody believes your voice could possibly be THAT annoying. Talk."
    Bond: "Hey, Roger? Yeah, it's me. This is how you play James Bond."

*Bond theme plays*
    Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring, plastic phone...
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Bimbo: "It's Cubby, he says drop the pun at the end of the scene... oh, and the 'Bond, James Bond' line. Your delivery's as flat as England's two lines of four across the pitch"
    Timbo: "****!"
  • *judging pls*
  • Tim: "Hi, I'd like a Pizza Margaritta, extra unions, a diet coke, shaken not stirred, and one smoking hot woman..... Oh wait, cancel that last one, I've already got it!"
    Okay it's time to judge this.

In third place: @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 with...
    Dalton: "You'd better call Kenny Loggins, because you're in the DANGER ZONE!"

In second place: @MajorDSmythe with...
    Bond: "Is this the Bureau Of Assassins? I'm calling to inform you that as of 1 minute ago, you are missing an assassin."

And in first place: @Kerim with...
    "What the bloody hell is this verizon upgrade thing you're babbling about? Now, either get off the bloody phone and have protected sex with me or I'll bloody throw you overboard compliments of Sharkey".

Congrats to all the finalists, and many thanks to all who took part.
    Over to you Kerim.
    Thank you Benny.

I don't remember the last time we had George in a caption, but he's overdue. You have a week to dazzle me with your brilliance off of this simple photo of George.

0.jpg

Happy Captioning.
    but which George is it?

It looks a bit like the Irish soccer player to me?

In any event, (Lazenby) - 'I was the Best Bond'

It listed George Lazenby's name in the description of the Google search.

If this really isn't George Lazenby, I have a standby picture.
    Yes, I realize it is Lazenby now, but it was worth a double taking pigeon
    edited June 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Interviewer: "George, mate, you are quite bloody hairy."
    George: "Yes, I was inspired by Diana Rigg."
    Interviewer: "But...her hair wasn't that long, and she didn't have facial-"
    George: "No, down under. And I don't mean Australia."
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    George: "Before we begin, I'm going to be frank with you: I've been attempting to wrestle my way out of this itchy mess of a sweater for five hours now."

OR

George: "Did you know I was a model? Yes, I w-oh, you didn't know? It wasn't a dead giveaway? The beard and tacky sweater could have fooled you? I look like a homeless person and stink of old trash? You don't say."
  • Upon seeing Diana Rigg on screen, George feels a "stiffness coming up"...in his shoulder, particularly because he offered to do his own stunts in bed as well.
    "URGENT NEWS BULLETIN: BIGFOOT HAS BEEN FOUND! Oh, bollocks. Never mind, it's just that Georgie Lozenge guy..."
    'On Her Majestys Sasquatch Service' !
    Interviewer: "George, what the bloody hell were you thinking when you dressed yourself today?"
    George: "Sorry love, my agent picked out the duds."
    Interviewer: "Man, you really need to stop listening to that bloke!!!"