BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Lazenby tries to muscle in on Dalton's letterbox vision.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited July 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Lazenby concocted a rad jingle whilst dressed in his attire, and heavily under the influence:

All the babes in the land will stand up and take your hand,
    Be their hair blonde, red, or brunette colored in strand,
    For if you adorn this piece of clothing you will be on demand,
    Their tops will fly off on your command,
    Allowing you to fully inspect their mammary glands,

In this attire your dates will never be dire,
    As the excuses exit your lips she will never accuse you a liar,
    None of your attempts to bed her will backfire,
    In the sack none of your "hardware" will go haywire,
    You will wear this garment so brilliantly in her heart there will burn a great fire of desire,

No matter how slim your wallet she will always think you a big spender,
    For her love you will be the greatest contender,
    At your feet and to your passionate love she will surrender,
    These words of mine are not farce as I am no pretender,
    It is plain to see that whether their size is wide or slender,
    The ladies will always fall in love with a bloke in a sweater.

:D
    Kerim wrote:
    Thank you Benny.

I don't remember the last time we had George in a caption, but he's overdue. You have a week to dazzle me with your brilliance off of this simple photo of George.

0.jpg

Happy Captioning.

You are falling into a deep, deep sleep...
    I have been Sean Connery! So? Now for Robert Deniro! You looking at me? YOU LOOKING AT ME!!!!!!!!!
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    I think the 24 hour mark has passed. So I shall make my decision. And it wasn't an easy decision. Lots of good entries for the bearded one and I salute you all for contributing. But there can only be five. Here we go.

5th Place:
    Upon seeing Diana Rigg on screen, George feels a "stiffness coming up"...in his shoulder, particularly because he offered to do his own stunts in bed as well.

Between Diana and the Angels, there is little wonder about George's stiffness.

4th Place:
    'On Her Majestys Sasquatch Service' !

Simple, yet effectively funny.

3rd Place:
    Interviewer: "George, what the bloody hell were you thinking when you dressed yourself today?"
    George: "Sorry love, my agent picked out the duds."
    Interviewer: "Man, you really need to stop listening to that bloke!!!"

I'm sure George wished he hired someone else as his agent.

2nd Place:
    George: Listen Cubby, the only way I'm signing a five picture deal is if Bond has long hair, and a beard, if you don't like it, see if you can get that other fella back!

The other fella wisely waited until long after his Bond tenure to go with the bearded look.

And the winner is....
    Creasy47 wrote:
    "The sign outside said 'James Bond film auditions'? I just figured there was going to be free food, so I came on in."

Well played with the homeless angle.

Congratulations to Creasy as this week's winner. Look forward to seeing your presentation.

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @Kerim, thank you very much!

I've never been at the lead of this, so I just pick a Bond-related picture and select the best captions after a certain period of time?
    edited July 2012 Posts: 2,629
    You're welcome.

Pick a picture of anyone who played Bond. The funnier the better. You should find something on Google. Usually we give the pic a week.

Remember, if you pick a pic from an actual film scene, only post the link due to EON copyright issues.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Creasy47 wrote:

I've never been at the lead of this, so I just pick a Bond-related picture and select the best captions after a certain period of time?
    I am so happy for you! It is great to get some fresh blood posting pictures. That was a great round of captions. :))
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 886
    Creasy47 wrote:

Thank you @kerim.
    As originator of this thread, please feel free to let me know if you need any help.
    Congrats. Look forward to your picture.
    \:D/
    edited July 2012 Posts: 40,512
    Thank you guys very much! Alright, give me a moment to find something entertaining, and I'll edit this post.

EDIT: I apologize if it's been used - do let me know so I can select something else - but I figured I would loosen up and enjoy letting you all totally destroy Brosnan, and this was the first image that came to mind. Have fun!

BrosnanFat.jpg
    It has been used Mr Creasy, a few weeks ago in actual fact, and there was loads of responses too from what I remember, just pointing out etc. I can't quite remember who won though but it generated a lot of interest
    It has been used Mr Creasy, a few weeks ago in actual fact, and there was loads of responses too from what I remember, just pointing out etc. I can't quite remember who won though but it generated a lot of interest
    Not a week ago. Last summer I do believe, but yes, we have seen it before.
    I estimate maybe two months ago, three at most, but it was this calendar year without question, but I don't mind having another round of this particular caption contest
    edited July 2012 Posts: 40,512
    Well, like I said, I wasn't aware. Let me flip through the pages and I'll re-post. Apologies, everyone.

Here's the new one:

BrosnanPhone.jpg
    'Hello? McDonalds?'

'Yes, Mr Brosnan here down at Malibu beach, can I order two quarter pounders with cheese, three extra large flies, four banana shakes, five chicken wings, sixteen chicken nuggets, three bagels and some brownie melts ?'

Oh, I forgot something with that - can I have a whopper also ?

(Staff) - You certainly can Mr Brosnan - you were a very good James Bond
    "Yes? Hello? Are you Kenny Loggins? You're not?! Well listen, some bloke in an Archer t-shirt told me to call you, and I have been trying to contact you for an hour now. Before he left he said I was in the Danger Zone. Now, I have never heard of this place before, but it sure has bloody horrible cell reception..."
    "Yes, is this Verizon? Oh, good...no, I don't want to extend my minutes...Listen, would you by any chance have the cell number for the Ghostbusters?"
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 886
    "Barbara, can I have my job back as my career now stinks more than a Calcutta train station toilet in July.." :(
    can't talk now darling, I think Daniel's surfaced. And he's looking determined.
    'Hello, is that dating for seniors'

'Yes, My name is James Bond and I have a dragon in my pants' - 'Hello?, Hello?'
    This is highly entertaining, keep 'em coming.
    "I think it's Roger. He's gonna ruin that Lotus if he's not careful"
    'A Walk is not Enough'

'Glutton-Eye'

'Tomorrow Never Diets'

'Dry another Day'
    "Yes? Hello, is this the fashion police? I...I'm turning myself in..."

OR

"A still from Se7en 2, with Brosnan staring as gluttony. Morgan Freeman was too embarrassed to be attached to the project..."
    edited July 2012 Posts: 28,694
    "Keely, darling, I am gonna be a little late on my way back home...The cops arrested me after I had a colorful incident with some drunk boys in a beach porta potty, and I am pretty sure if I say I 'forgot to knock' they'll still keep me overnight..."
    edited July 2012 Posts: 2,629
    "My Austin Powers chest hair always turns on the ladies. Oops, forgot to suck my gut in".
    Mamma Mia. There goes my eyes again.
  • "Keely, can you pick up some more wax on the way home? I only had enough for my nipples and the undersides of my man-boobs.."
  • A New pic of Pierce Brosnan and Salma Hayek from the set of After the Sunset 2.... She's in there.... somewhere.
    Brosnan (to Keely in a gravely voice): "WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE...SCARY MOVIE?!
    Keely: "Honey, there is a right way and a wrong way to great foreplay. This is the wrong way...I mean, what are you going to do next? Wait until it is dark, rattle the shutters on the beach house and rustle around the bushes?!"
    (PAUSE)
    "Did you remember to pick up the milk?"

Brosnan:"YES...*cough* I mean, yeah, yes I did, honey..."