BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    George: "I thought I made myself clear to my barber, but apparently, I underhandedly asked for a 'curled mullet.' Who knew?"

or

George: "Three measures of Gordon's, one of vodka, half a measure of Kina Lillet, shake it over ice, and add lots and lots of PCP."
    Coffee need coffe
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    George: "I told Brosnan he had a hair out of place, and he ran off crying. Eehhhhh."
  • George: Listen Cubby, the only way I'm signing a five picture deal is if Bond has long hair, and a beard, if you don't like it, see if you can get that other fella back!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    George: "Shhhhhhh...I'm incognito. Having all this facial hair is the only way I can fully be in disguise, and hidden out of sight from Diana. AND. HER. GARLIC!!!"
  • "Cubby told me if I didn't shave and get a haicut then I can't do the next Bond film. I told him look, mate, it's 1969 so this *is* what Bond looks like. How do I not look like James Bond? I mean, it's not like I'm blond!"
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    I am dazzled thus far.
    "The Beatles refused me, so I figured I'd take my shot as a model or actor or something. I'm aiming for astronaut, next."
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited June 2012 Posts: 12,459
    Bond producers (on the telephone): "So - for the last time - do you want to sign the contract and do another Bond flick, George? ... Are you there? Hullo?"

GL (mumbling): "Nah, nah, nah ... nah nah nah nah ... nah nah nah nah ..."

Bond producers: "Right. That's settled then." CLICK as they hang up.

GL: "... Hey, Jude ..." and nods off, smiling to himself but a little worse for wear after the third spliff that morning.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Cubby: "George, you look a tad high."
    George: "Yeah-I....I am so hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh...HIGH ON LIIIIIIIIIIIIFE, BABBBBBBBBBBBY! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    George: "We are like.... vessels for a higher being, man."
    George: "We are like.... vessels for a higher being, man."

Trippy! :))
    George: "You-you know Cubby...I just...I get all these visions. It's just...It's just like nobody understands my nightmares. I se-see these figures, and bats...LOTSA ba-ba-bats...and I think 'George, you must've been a vampire in a past life'. Ho-how else can I explain the garlic that haunts me...the ga-garlic...DAMN YOU DIANA! YOU VILLAINOUS VAN HELSING!!!
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    The penny finally drops for George that dropping Bond may not have been his best career decision...
    "The sign outside said 'James Bond film auditions'? I just figured there was going to be free food, so I came on in."
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Lazenby got stoned after his Bond performance (figuratively and literally)...
    "'High,' you say? I haven't been high since Wednesday! Oh, oh it is Wednesday?"
    I love how we all have Laz painted as a druggie. :))

Hahah, same.
    George decided not to take the role of Bond in DAF. Instead, he wanted to play Sean Connery's chest wig in DAF.
    "Look, everyone, it's a giant kiwi in a sweater!"
    Laz's poor attempt at reentering the Bond series, this time as the villain Beardsley McDastardly.
    Creasy47 wrote:

Hahah, same.

He looked stoned when I came across that picture. I knew it had to be presented to the board.

I also see that this is going to be difficult to pick a winner.
    Kerim wrote:
    Creasy47 wrote:

Hahah, same.

He looked stoned when I came across that picture. I knew it had to be presented to the board.

I also see that this is going to be difficult to pick a winner.

No competition is more satisfying than one where you are up against those of your own merit.
    I've gotten great entertainment out of almost all of the responses from this picture; they're so hilarious, and this was a very good pick.
    edited June 2012 Posts: 1,699
    If George concentrated really, really hard he could ignore how itchy his brand new woolly roll-neck jumper was...
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 886
    The Original Fisherman's Friend.
  • Judging soon?
    OHMSS: Only He Makes Sweaters Sexy
    Let's give it 24 more hours.