BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "Ebony and Ivory are about to be in perfect harmony."
  • And then, at that moment, the ladies realized exactly what Sean meant when he asked "Fancy a taste for my Haggis?"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "Bobbing for Connery."
  • The gold and bronze medals for Olympic swimming are much more shapely this year, eh?
    James Bond's version of Naval diving training.
    I don't think that's what Martin Luther King Jr. meant when he rallied for both blacks and whites to be on the same level.
  • SHeee, Ladiesch, I've got underwearshh matching my tie!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Working on a Bond film was more of a baptism for these two girls then they had ever imagined!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Keep 'em coming, Sunday is the deadline.
  • Which one of you two lovely ladiesh is wearing my toupe....
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "I didn't shayy shhtop."
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Last call, i'll be judging later today.
    "Oh, theshhe two ladieshh? I'm not quite shhure, found them bobbing around my pool when I got home and figured I would join them for a shhwim."
  • edited June 2012 Posts: 886
    Judging pls.
    If not today @MajorDSmythe, I will step in to do so later this evening.
    Apologies for the delay, this slipped my mind. This one was tough to pick a top 3, so an honourable mention goes to the other entries. So then, the top 3...

In 3rd place:
    Kerim wrote:
    I'm sheeing too many bubblesh ladiesh, nowsh gets backsh down shthere and make me smhile

In 2nd place:
    "Ok girlsssshhh, go find my shhhoap..itscchhh pink and it'll make you frothh in your cheekkssshhh".

But the winner is:
    Benny wrote:
    "Eenie meenie minie moe, which one of you ladieshh ishh going down below. Shhorry love, it'shhh you."

Take it away, @Benny.

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Well I must say this is a surprise. But a welcome one.
    I think it's only fitting to use this for this weeks caption comp....

http://stagevu.com/img/thumbnail/kirecvpexybbbig.jpg

Do your thing peeps. :-bd
    "GET OFF THE PHONE! Who were you speaking with this time, woman? Last month it was a 'Mr. Connery,' so who could possibly be more entertaining than me?"

or

"I told you, stop wasting all of my minutes...you didn't even see my cool entrance, I practiced it for weeks!"
  • Dalton: "I want you do what my minutes do........rollover". B-)
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2012 Posts: 2,629
    "What the bloody hell is this verizon upgrade thing you're babbling about? Now, either get off the bloody phone and have protected sex with me or I'll bloody throw you overboard compliments of Sharkey".

or

"Set your hopes up way too high, texting and driving is the way you die".

:\">

I probably should have stopped while I was behind.
  • "Excuse me mister but I need to borrow...oh...sorry, darling. I was confused until I saw the bikini. Say, you don't happen to go to the same barber as I do, do you?"
    Dalton: "Is this the agent of Pierce Brosnan? Oh good, then take this message down: Not while i'm interested in the role."
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    You say tomato, and I say tomahto ... let's call the whole thing off -
    and break out the bubbly and get down to business. ;)
    http://stagevu.com/img/thumbnail/kirecvpexybbbig.jpg

Dalton: "You have the option..answer the damn question or phone a friend...preferably like you with big bristols."

COPYRIGHT IMAGES!
    edited June 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Dalton: "WHO ARE YOU GOING TO CALL?! AND DON'T SAY GHOSTBUSTERS, I'VE HEARD THAT ONE TOO MANY BLOODY TIMES!"
    edited June 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Dalton: "Hey, hey, hey! Give me the damn phone. I am the only one who is going to have phone sex with Moneypenny!"

OR

Dalton: "The future me just called. He said, and I quote, "she is mind blowing in the sack". Well? Don't beat around the bush, let's do this then. And yeah, PUN INTENDED."
    Dalton:
    "Hey, I just met you,
    and that explosion was crazy,
    but here's my number,
    so call me, maybe?"

"You will NOT be getting on your Twitter to 'tweet' about my entry."
  • "Here, give someone a call who gives a crap".
    Dalton: "You'd better call Kenny Loggins, because you're in the DANGER ZONE!"
    Dalton: "Go on, ask for Ben Doone and Phil McKracken, I dare you.." :D