No Time to Die production thread

Comments

I think safin possibly just comes across the house by chance after an escape or failed mission.

We see him approach it from a distance maybe with intent or maybe by chance.

I don’t think it’s a young Madeline. I think it’s either her young daughter or young sister
  • edited February 2020 Posts: 11,425
    Birdleson wrote: »
    00Dalton7 wrote: »
    Love how everyone who though it was “death of you” is ignoring that’s its “him”.

It’s “you”, it gets a bit mumbled (not really the correct description). It’s been discussed extensively already.

Weird.

I could have sworn he says "It'll be the death of who?"

Makes sense. Blofeld is getting on a bit and he's been stuck in solitary for 5 years. How on earth would he know what's going on.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    edited February 2020 Posts: 13,036
    5de7db5521000058e434f01f.png?cache=9igc92zzzk&ops=1778_1000
    Why do I imagine raptors featuring in that scene. I hope it works out okay.

And hopefully there's time for Hans Zimmer to consider a track called "You or Him" {corrected].

And hopefully there's time for Hans Zimmer to consider a track called "You or Them".

Bond looks beyond devastated in this picture (it was one of the standout shots to me when I first saw the trailer). Madeleine captured by Safin?
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

And hopefully there's time for Hans Zimmer to consider a track called "You or Them".

You mean "You or Him", surely?
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    Bond did face off vilociraptors in one of the 90s comic books. Maybe that's what the trailer means by "WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING".

mFSf8Gv.jpg
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    edited February 2020 Posts: 13,036
    Yes, exactly, I'll make that correction, @CraigMooreOHMSS. And I'm obligated to ask you not to address me as "surely". Appreciated. (The correction I mean.)

And more seriously @FoxRox I'm definitely ready to absorb the context for that frame.

• DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    FoxRox wrote: »

Bond looks beyond devastated in this picture (it was one of the standout shots to me when I first saw the trailer). Madeleine captured by Safin?

This is most definitely the shot of him watching the helicopter fly away.
  • Is it me, or has the makeup team given Craig much bigger eyebrows for this film?
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    Bond did face off vilociraptors in one of the 90s comic books. Maybe that's what the trailer means by "WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING".

mFSf8Gv.jpg

Imagine a Bond film with dinosaurs.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Is it me, or has the makeup team given Craig much bigger eyebrows for this film?
    He dyed them I believe. I think it's a common practice for actors who have faded eyebrows. Helps show expression better.
  • duke_togoduke_togo france
    edited February 2020 Posts: 138
    Finneas said to Jimmy Fallon NTTD song will be released "really soon"...Seems like Billie Elish will very likely perform the Bond's theme song at the Oscars...
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    duke_togo wrote: »
    Finneas said to Jimmy Fallon NTTD song will be released "really soon"...Seems like Billie Elish will very likely perform the Bond's theme song at the Oscars...

It was already confirmed that she'll perform a cover of The Beatles' "Yesterday" during the In Memoriam segment.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited February 2020 Posts: 14,963

mFSf8Gv.jpg

I’m up for that! :D

Seems the most likely explanation in fact.
  • DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium

It was already confirmed that she'll perform a cover of The Beatles' "Yesterday" during the In Memoriam segment.

Which in hindsight is pretty funny, as Yesterday is the film Danny Boyle made about the Beatles songs.
  • OctopussyOctopussy Piz Gloria, Schilthorn, Switzerland.
    I watched the clip on Instagram again and now I hear you. It's not possible they've released trailers with that word changed?
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Nah, it’s because he says ‘you’ :)
  • Octopussy wrote: »
    I watched the clip on Instagram again and now I hear you. It's not possible they've released trailers with that word changed?

By all means, let's keep talking about this please.
  • OctopussyOctopussy Piz Gloria, Schilthorn, Switzerland.
    octofinger wrote: »
    Octopussy wrote: »

By all means, let's keep talking about this please.

Octofinger meeting Octopussy? Well this could be interesting.
  • Tuck91 wrote: »
    I think safin possibly just comes across the house by chance after an escape or failed mission.

We see him approach it from a distance maybe with intent or maybe by chance.

I don’t think it’s a young Madeline. I think it’s either her young daughter or young sister

I feel like the figure we see under the ice in the trailer isn't a little girl - looks too big. But who knows, at this point. . .
  • ConnorConnor UK
    edited February 2020 Posts: 20

Is he hinting at a potential story twist?
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    If Eva Green returns as Vesper I think I’d shit my pants.
  • Bond was with all three when they died. None of them make sense.

The only one that could have an ounce of possibility would be Mr. White.
    Normally, I would not waste a brain cell or a key push at the thought. But movie scripts - both Bond and wider - have been so open to cheap tricks and gimmics recently that anything is possible.
  • DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    If Eva Green filmed new scenes as Vesper, how much do we think she's in it?

I really can't see it being more than just a single scene. Waltz' return was not meant to be out there either at first, yet some people knew about it, told a journalist and saw him on set. If Green turns up, I really seriously doubt they could have kept it a secret for this long if her scenes were as long as Waltz'. So if she's in it, I put my money on 'cameo appearance filmed in a single day in a secluded corner of Pinewood'.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited February 2020 Posts: 4,554
    Connor wrote: »

Is he hinting at a potential story twist?

No. He's just begging the question. I don't think any of them are, except in spirit. And that might be what he is getting at.

"The dead are alive."
    Sounds like fanfiction to me.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    "Really soon" doesn't mean much tbh. I remember when Broccoli said something similar about the first trailer, and it was released two months after that.
    Vesper is possible. If bond just left she may have been revived soon after
    Perhaps Vespa was cloned? (where do you stop?)