No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    When I saw bond lowering the gun in super bowl trailer. Craig's expression was priceless
    images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT3y0lph-NkutkrExIvAvxy3GElDbnJLeM7RMgVxBHSb66OPquT
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited February 2020 Posts: 3,126
    When I saw bond lowering the gun in super bowl trailer. Craig's expression was priceless

He looks startled abit.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    patb wrote: »
    Perhaps Vespa was cloned? (where do you stop?)
    There's no telling.

vespa-scooter-modellen.jpg

giphy.gif
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Febr issue. French Bondmembers, get a copy please

• 00Dalton700Dalton7 Portsmouth
    007Blofeld wrote: »

He looks startled abit.

I wonder if the model building behind him which looks oriental is a model of the entrance to Safins lair?

007Blofeld wrote: »

He looks startled abit.

Maybe
    Saffin held a gun on Madeline or if clone theory is right, it could be a clone of vesper.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Nah he’s just filled ‘em :)
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer

Why is this image evoking such a strong response from everyone? It's just like any other example of Bond being shocked at something that's probably arbitrary in the film. Nothing points to it being a big moment of revelation or anything. We're looking at it far too closely.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service

Why is this image evoking such a strong response from everyone? It's just like any other example of Bond being shocked at something that's probably arbitrary in the film. Nothing points to it being a big moment of revelation or anything. We're looking at it far too closely.
    People look at everything too closely. Like the "this changes everything" line or anyone who worked on the film saying "this is the best Bond movie yet".

No, that's a very strong reaction from Bond, whatever is causing it must have deep or troubling meaning to elicit such a response.

• DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    ColonelSun wrote: »

No, that's a very strong reaction from Bond, whatever is causing it must have deep or troubling meaning to elicit such a response.

This. I thought the exact same thing, Colonel.
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    edited February 2020 Posts: 4,247
    I think what's causing that image to look like a pivotal moment in the film....it's Bond's gesture....it might be a major or minor moment....but the fact that Bond had to lower his gun...something he doesn't do too often & in that manner....might mean something huge.

Did you missed him lowering his gun, how many times have you seen him doing that in the series with such frustrating expression?
    He definitely saw something traumatizing.
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    edited February 2020 Posts: 1,884
    Walecs wrote: »

People look at everything too closely. Like the "this changes everything" line or anyone who worked on the film saying "this is the best Bond movie yet".

Yes! That line in the Super Bowl TV spot was merely a common marketing saying, which I honestly like to see in trailers, but that's all it was.

Don't get me wrong I'm hyped up for No Time To Die more than anything right now but there's no value in analyzing these small things at all.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    Anyone else feeling like if Eon release another full trailer it would reveal too much ?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited February 2020 Posts: 5,869
    Jordo007 wrote: »
    Anyone else feeling like if Eon release another full trailer it would reveal too much ?
    It's possible @Jordo007, but if I was them I'd go for a clip trailer. They're very popular at the moment and can get a lot of people hyped. You know when they have a short clip that blends into a trailer montage. Kind of like what they did with the spot, but to a longer extent than they did there, because then you're only really revealing something about one scene, instead of having loads of story bits being thrown at you.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

We know Bond comes face to face with Safin in that scene. It's not beyond reason to expect that the villain may pull the rug from underneath Bond there. It's not for definite but to say nothing points to it being a "big moment" isn't quite true.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    Denbigh wrote: »
    It's possible @Jordo007, but if I was them I'd go for a clip trailer. They're very popular at the moment and can get a lot of people hyped. You know when they have a short clip that blends into a trailer montage. Kind of like what they did with the spot, but to a longer extent than they did there, because then you're only really revealing something about one scene, instead of having loads of story bits being thrown at you.

I like the sound of that, it's a cool idea. Hopefully Eon read your posts mate
  • DenbighDenbigh UK

I like the sound of that, it's a cool idea. Hopefully Eon read your posts mate
    Ah thanks man, so do I haha :D
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited February 2020 Posts: 5,185
    Lol
    "It's FOUR hours long!" :))
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    My guess is around the 2hr 40 mark
  • edited February 2020 Posts: 3,164
    Ha, well here we go then.
    Means there's still some hope for IMAX 70mm prints...
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    2hrs 59mins?
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    I genuinely can't believe the film will clock more than 160 minutes and I still think it won't. We will find out soon.
  • edited February 2020 Posts: 6,677
    As time is relative to the film's quality, I have no interest whatsoever on knowing the running time of the piece before knowing of its quality.

This and the you/him debacle are the least interesting debates going on in the forums, I think. But hey, what else are we going to do, right?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Is it possible that they could pull from FRWL for this film with Madeleine Swann. Maybe use aspects of the James Bond/Tatiana Romanova relationship? Although I don't feel like Madeleine is going to outright betray Bond to the point where he couldn't forgive her, I just feel that if Safin does really save her at the lake, what does he do with her and why is she alive? Did she survive or has she just been kept alive?
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    Is it possible that they could pull from FRWL for this film with Madeleine Swann. Maybe use aspects of the James Bond/Tatiana Romanova relationship? Although I don't feel like Madeleine is going to outright betray Bond to the point where he couldn't forgive her, I just feel that if Safin does really save her at the lake, what does he do with her and why is she alive? Did she survive or has she just been kept alive?

That's a good comparison with Tatjana. No I think they will end up together by the end. And I think Daniel pretty much confirmed that himself in an interview when he said something to the effect of "Bond is in a relationship now but is f'ing complicated with lot's of ups and downs throughout the film."
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

Did you missed him lowering his gun, how many times have you seen him doing that in the series with such frustrating expression?
    He definitely saw something traumatizing.

Maybe Blofeld in drag.