No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Benny wrote: »
    The secrecy to NTTD has been handled like a military operation. We've seen plenty of footage and set photo's.
    But still have no idea how the puzzle, all fits together.
    For that EON and co, I'm very impressed and thankful. Reminds me of the old days, when all we could do was wait.

Great perspective. I love the tension being created as well, as we’re kept in the dark.
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    The NTTD marketing team must be sleeping.... Its ridiculous that there isn't any trailer released for the movie with less than 6 months away till the movie is out. Nothing except a lame attempt for a movie teaser poster.
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 2,595
    Minion wrote: »
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    There’s too much to do in an 2 hr 13 min runtime. It’s gonna be longer or the same as spectre
    I would guess 2 hr 45 min, though Endgame certainly raised the bar of what an audience can tolerate. Gosh, I miss intermission.

Yeah, so do I. Why were these abolished? Money? :) I remember as a young boy going to a movie once (I forget which one) and as the movie was coming to an end I sat there thinking, hmmm, no intermission. Then, a couple of movies later and I reached my conclusion...no more intermissions.

imranbecks wrote: »
    The NTTD marketing team must be sleeping.... Its ridiculous that there isn't any trailer released for the movie with less than 6 months away till the movie is out. Nothing except a lame attempt for a movie teaser poster.

Just imagine how confident they are about their product. Right? They don't need to build it up for no one. It's probably already awesome! And they very well know it ;)
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    Refer to any of the other posts pointing out that it’s perfectly inline with the teaser release for SF and SP.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Contraband wrote: »
    We know what happens after.
    Ive been out of the loop recently.
    Is there any news on the teaser trailer,it seems very quiet out there.
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Ive been out of the loop recently.
    Is there any news on the teaser trailer,it seems very quiet out there.

Nop. Total radio silence.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    jake24 wrote: »

Yes we do, but this is the first clip of the shooting that's not shaky or crappy quality.
    jake24 wrote: »

Yes we do, but this is the first clip of the shooting that's not shaky or crappy quality.

And with no music/edit on it. Thanks @Contraband!
    Univex wrote: »

Just imagine how confident they are about their product. Right? They don't need to build it up for no one. It's probably already awesome! And they very well know it ;)
    Maybe all the footage is so horrible, they have been unable to cut together a decent trailer so far. ;)
  • HMBFFHMBFF Lisboa, Portugal
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 17,241
    "Sometime soon"; could be tonight, could be in two weeks, could be @jamesbondlive just having a bit of fun. Quite the tease though!
  • I think Lashana Lynch is indicating that she has wrapped production. The caption reads: Internal freedom. And a good vintage coat. Tis all.

Also, more photos of Lashana with her pals at the CR Secret Cinema. Swipe along for Lashana:

Also, Marie Clare seems to have a feature on PWB and Lynch this months:

Basically, there is no news still.........
    HMBFF wrote: »
    To paraphrase the not so great Amy Pascal:

@JamesPage Why R U punishing us?
  • JamesBondLive vague tweets annoy me to no end.
    I will wake up expecting nothing?!!!! :))
  • Bentley007Bentley007 Manitoba, Canada
    JamesBondLive vague tweets annoy me to no end.

I think thats part of the fun. Keep us guessing
  • WhyBondWhyBond USA
    The theatrical trailer for No Time to Die 007 will be attached to the sequel to The Shining, Dr. Sleep.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    What about the teaser?
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    edited October 2019 Posts: 1,165
    Dr. Sleep is releasing in early November, right? That would be inline for a teaser release.
    Is this confirmed
    Minion wrote: »
    Dr. Sleep is releasing in early November, right? That would be inline for a teaser release.

The 30th of this month, I believe.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    Is this confirmed
    Nope.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited October 2019 Posts: 5,834
    I'm not sure about being with Doctor Sleep, but the end of the month seems like a good guess as we know EON like their late October releases haha, with Bond 25 being the first film quite a while to not get a late October UK release I believe...
  • WhyBondWhyBond USA
    I got a bunch it's Doctor Sleep, movie is sort of flying under the radar and WB has been on a roll with It Chapter 2 and Joker. Not to mention the incorrect prediction that it was going to release with Gemini Man.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    WhyBond wrote: »
    I got a bunch it's Doctor Sleep, movie is sort of flying under the radar and WB has been on a roll with It Chapter 2 and Joker. Not to mention the incorrect prediction that it was going to release with Gemini Man.
    Mmm I don't know, I think it's more likely to be posted online randomly at this point.
    Any chance the teaser is skipped and we get a trailer first.

If there’s nothing by thanksgiving that’s not a good sign
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    Denbigh wrote: »
    WhyBond wrote: »
    Mmm I don't know, I think it's more likely to be posted online randomly at this point.

My thoughts exactly.