No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• Lourdes Faberes is listed on IMDB as a Spectre Agent. Faberes and Sumner both started following each other recently. So I assume they are the bodyguards working for Spectre.....alongside Dali Denssalah. They also started following Ana De Armas. Which is interesting.

Really starting to sound like James and Felix crash a SPECTRE party in Havana.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited October 2019 Posts: 5,869
    Lourdes Faberes is listed on IMDB as a Spectre Agent. Faberes and Sumner both started following each other recently. So I assume they are the bodyguards working for Spectre.....alongside Dali Denssalah. They also started following Ana De Armas. Which is interesting.

Yes! Let's get some proper female villains in the Craig-era, even if they're not part of the main cast :)
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Haha.. Media seems pissed off due to all so called leaks. Stupid article

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1190037/James-Bond-No-time-to-die-Daniel-Craig-leaks-latest-news
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 2,436
    Contraband wrote: »

Yeah, this movie is so spoiled for me now. I know who's in it, some of its locations, that there's a car chase and a plot involving genetics. Takes me back to how every movie is spoiled for me when I buy the Blu-ray. The cover and the blurb give it all away. Why can't they release these things in plain white packaging - come to think of it why don't they omit the title too.
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    edited October 2019 Posts: 4,043

The British press are getting more pathetic as times goes, they aren't miffed that it's getting spoilt they are miffed that they aren't able to spoil it. the likes of us are more of aware what is going on this site, yet we the fans are more can't believe details haven't been revealed.

Have they forgotten what an open book SPECTRE was with the script leaks, NTTD hasn't had a single script leak, yes scenes have been seen but all this that has leaked and this has leaked is utter rubbish, it's pure speculation. Some of it might end up being true but some stories the press have been calling journalism is laughable.

I'm quite refreshed that blabber mouth Baz hasn't been leaking stuff, no I don't like him , anyone that works for the Daily Mail is someone to be eyed with suspicion in my book.

The Mail & The Express are muckrakers of the lowest common denominator.
  • My feeling is that Faberes and Sumner will be playing armed drones rather than named characters/villains, per se. And I'm assuming that they've been chosen because they both have a unique look - maybe Malek will be surrounded by a coterie of quirky henchmen like Dominic Greene was?
  • Contraband wrote: »

Bizarre - the premise of that article is that we know too much about NTTD?
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    We don't even know what the villain's scheme is (which is what the whole movie revolves around) but yes, we know everything about the movie. /s
    We know nothing, John Snow.
    And that's brilliant. I just hope they don't ruin that through the trailer and the marketing campaign. So far so good.
    Univex wrote: »
    And that's brilliant. I just hope they don't ruin that through the trailer and the marketing campaign. So far so good.

I'll no doubt watch that trailer with some hesitation.

I'll wait to see what some members have to say about it. If there's any indication of it spoiling something big, I'll avoid it. Or I'll try to ;)

I'll wait to see what some members have to say about it. If there's any indication of it spoiling something big, I'll avoid it. Or I'll try to ;)

Good idea! Better be safe than sorry.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    octofinger wrote: »

Bizarre - the premise of that article is that we know too much about NTTD?

The journalist repeats every known "spoiler" to the readers, thus being guilty of the same thing that gets criticized in the article. This kind of hypocricy is typical.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    edited October 2019 Posts: 2,496

Seriously!? They're complaining that we know too much after the rags have spent that past five years trolling every Bond fan community for even the tiniest scrap of information about B25 then running off to write some bullshit clickbait article. Mod Edited- please don't post the bad language. Even if it is **** out.
  • RyanRyan Canada
    Spoiler alert - Daniel Craig is James Bond. Film ruined.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    It's funny cause if we didn't have all that information they're calling "spoilers", they'd soon right an article about "Are they too scared to show us the new Bond film?" or "Is James Bond doomed?"
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Ryan wrote: »

Danny you @Ryan ... Damn. You.
    peter wrote: »
    Ryan wrote: »

Danny you @Ryan ... Damn. You.

But, but, James Bond is a woman...

This is all very confusing.
    Looks like Cary's enjoying some NFL in London at the moment (Instagram story).
    Well here is to another week of will they won't they in regards to the trailer?
    I want to see bond storm a Cuban embassy just like in Madagascar.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited October 2019 Posts: 4,443
    Christopher Waltz and Malek should both not be on red carpet and Waltz name should not be in maintitles. If Lucia returns the same for Monica Bullici. But iam afraid media wil say there are back.

Of course only if Eon not show Waltz/Bullici in the trailers. Malek i expect him in it, but it more short time before watching movie. Mysterious villian, keep him like that.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Tuck91 wrote: »

Hopefully with proper art direction
    I think bond might get captured in Cuba and but saves nomi.
  • TripAces wrote: »
    Tuck91 wrote: »

Hopefully with proper art direction

Nah, just paint up a nice background and whack some potted palm trees in there. Good enough!
    Any update on the first teaser?
  • duke_togoduke_togo france
    edited October 2019 Posts: 138

Yeah, this movie is so spoiled for me now. I know who's in it, some of its locations, that there's a car chase and a plot involving genetics. Takes me back to how every movie is spoiled for me when I buy the Blu-ray. The cover and the blurb give it all away. Why can't they release these things in plain white packaging - come to think of it why don't they omit the title too.

Come on ! This movie is litteraly entirely spoiled ! If you except maybe that we still don't know who is Rami Malek playing , what is his character's name, what his plan, how does he look like, why does Bond retired , if it's true that Swann and Bond have a child together,if it's true what happened to him ? What happenned when Blofeld visits Mr White in his house when Swann was young? How does it affect the plot ? How Blofeld will be tied to the plot of the movie ? Is he the main villain or will he really kind of help the mi6 to stop the Malek's character in the Hannibal Lecter's style? And why will he do that what is his plan? Who is Nomi ?What is her full name ? Is she really the new 007 ? If so, will Bond get his code number back through the movie ? If so, does it mean that Nomi dies through the movie ? If so, does it mean that she's a traitor ? Who is Paloma? Is it true that there will be cameos of Britt Eckland and some other Bond girls in the movie? And for a moment : what is the TITLE of the movie ? etc...
    If you except these questions ,yes, we know EVERYTHING about No Time To Die... EVERYTHING...

• JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    duke_togo wrote: »

Come on ! This movie is litteraly entirely spoiled ! If you except maybe that we still don't know who is Rami Malek playing , what is his character's name, what his plan, how does he look like, why does Bond retired , if it's true that Swann and Bond have a child together,if it's true what happened to him ? What happenned when Blofeld visits Mr White in his house when Swann was young? How does it affect the plot ? How Blofeld will be tied to the plot of the movie ? Is he the main villain or will he really kind of help the mi6 to stop the Malek's character in the Hannibal Lecter's style? And why will he do that what is his plan? Who is Nomi ?What is her full name ? Is she really the new 007 ? If so, will Bond get his code number back through the movie ? If so, does it mean that Nomi dies through the movie ? If so, does it mean that she's a traitor ? Who is Paloma? Is it true that there will be cameos of Britt Eckland and some other Bond girls in the movie? And for a moment : what is the TITLE of the movie ? etc...
    If you except these questions ,yes, we know EVERYTHING about No Time To Die... EVERYTHING...

No we don't.

What is that "mysterious" technology?
    How will Malek look like?
    Is that child running away young Madeline or not?

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    duke_togo wrote: »

I think you'll find he was being facetious.