NTTD - Official Trailer Discussion Thread - First trailer OUT NOW (MINOR SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Comments

• NS_writingsNS_writings Buenos Aires
    If you look back at the posts on this thread, you will see I have done nothing wrong. The company is filled with corruption and they remove peoples post to cover up them doing wrong, banning people who they think they know. I have never joined this forum before. My first time was yesterday and I even chatted with MI6 members without any problems. Next day, im banned ? ?

Just to let you know. I will be publishing this to the media about my experience with this as i have been wrongly banned.

Best of luck, I hear they are going mad trying to get their hands on stories like this one. People love reading about it.
    If you look back at the posts on this thread, you will see I have done nothing wrong. The company is filled with corruption and they remove peoples post to cover up them doing wrong, banning people who they think they know. I have never joined this forum before. My first time was yesterday and I even chatted with MI6 members without any problems. Next day, im banned ? ?

Just to let you know. I will be publishing this to the media about my experience with this as i have been wrongly banned.

Best of luck, I hear they are going mad trying to get their hands on stories like this one. People love reading about it.

Daily Express headline:

"EXCLUSIVE: You Won't Believe WHO Has Been BANNED from the MI6 Forums"
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    edited September 2019 Posts: 8,026

Daily Express headline:

"Shock as MI6 Community corruption EXPOSED!"
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Just to make it clear, this is a member who was banned in the past and thought rejoining and raising hell with even more accounts in the past 24 hours was a good idea. If he stumbles upon this comment when inevitably trying to join once more, now he'll know why (even though it was beyond obvious).

The turn of phrase was a bit of a giveaway alright. I don't know why he bothers. I'd almost feel for him if he wasn't so bloody irritating.
  • James00789999James00789999 Canada
    edited September 2019 Posts: 1
    Just to make it clear, this is a member who was banned in the past and thought rejoining and raising hell with even more accounts in the past 24 hours was a good idea. If he stumbles upon this comment when inevitably trying to join once more, now he'll know why (even though it was beyond obvious).

Your all sad and pathetic. Ive got a life, and people who sit at there computers all day on forums talking about bond shite like a trailers going to drop this week, so they look forward to things that are not even going to happen.

BUT BACK TO THE MATTER IN HAND. I AM NOT THE PERSON YOU THINK FROM MONTHS AGO. I have no idea what your on about. I like how other people in your perfect community chip in aswell joking and sticking up for the MI6 staff.

And before you say about my life, i only joined the forum yesterday for the first time. Have not a clue what your all on about. Its just ridiculous.

So MI6 members have an IP address do they, and it happens to be close to where somebody else got banned. Because I know many friends who are part of this community who live in my neighbourhood So tell me , how do people know for certain thats the person they are banning. I laugh out lout at all this because ive never been banned before. Im not the person they are accusing me of.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    Wonder what day the teaser will be revealed? If it is revealed this week
    Jordo007 wrote: »
    Wonder what day the teaser will be revealed? If it is revealed this week

My hunch is:
    Trailer on "Friday" (Saturday Oct 5 at 0.07 GMT)
    Poster between today-Thursday.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

Your all sad and perfetic. Ive got a life, and people who sit at there computers all day on forums talking about bond shite like a trailers going to drop this week, so they look forward to things that are not even going to happen.

BUT BACK TO THE MATTER IN HAND. I AM NOT THE PERSON YOU THINK FROM MONTHS AGO. I have no idea what your on about. I like how other people in your perfect community chip in aswell joking and sticking up for the MI6 staff.

maxresdefault.jpg
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Official foreign titles translations are starting to come up... further indications that something could really happen this week...
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    edited September 2019 Posts: 3,157

Daily Express headline:

"Shock as MI6 Community corruption EXPOSED!"

:)) :)) =)) =))

"Trump declares war at MI6 Community - I'll make the Internet great again"
    matt_u wrote: »
    Official foreign titles translations are starting to come up... further indications that something could really happen this week...

I'm genuinely curious whether the title will be translated into Italian, as you said there's still a chance it won't (though the fact that it's going to be translated into Spanish and German makes me think that it will be translated in here as well).
  • GertGettlerGertGettler Laptop Barcelona
    There is a chance that it drops with Gemini Man on October 11 - which is probably a more comfortable fit. As it's a PG-13 action film.
    This is 2019. When they release the trailer online, they reach the whole planet instantly. The days of tying trailer releases to film releases are o-v-e-r.

I couldn’t agree with you more. I think this whole ‘attached’ marlarky is antiquated and shows Hollywood is too entrenched in its traditional methods. Hence why Netflix and other streamers have changed the Hollywood system, leaving the studios in their wake.

However……………………… @antovolk is right. The clear pattern from every studio is that trailer get ‘attached’ to other films. This dictates their release to the public – whether it be in theatres or on online. So whether we agree with these old school methods, the best way of figuring our whether a trailer will be released is to look at films opening nearby. This week is huge for trailers. We have:
    • The King’s Man (already online)
    • 6 Underground (tomorrow)
    • Birds of Prey (coming but not announced)
    • Kong v Godzilla (rumoured and not announced)
    • 1917 (Thursday)

So that perhaps leaves NTTD with a possible Wednesday launch? Bond will want a day to itself. Time is running out before Thursday night to ensure that…………

There won't be a teaser trailer for NTTD early October. I mean, if you have an insider source saying "the trailer is ready", then that doesn't say a dime about the exact launch date of such a trailer. We are presuming so much in here, but we know so little tbh :-).
    Walecs wrote: »
    I'm genuinely curious whether the title will be translated into Italian, as you said there's still a chance it won't (though the fact that it's going to be translated into Spanish and German makes me think that it will be translated in here as well).

I'm starting to believe it'll be translated here as well. ;)

But how? Just like the novel? Or maybe slightly different: Non è tempo per morire.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK

She’s quite reliable when it comes to this stuff.
    matt_u wrote: »

I'm starting to believe it'll be translated here as well. ;)

But how? Just like the novel? Or maybe slightly different: Non è tempo per morire.

I quite like that translation! :D
  • ConnorConnor UK
    edited September 2019 Posts: 20
    Heard from @DanielRPK on Twitter through his Patreon that he's heard 'this week' for a trailer release too, but no specific date yet.

He's incredibly reliable. Particularly on the subject of trailers.
    edited September 2019 Posts: 544
    Nothing on the BBFC site yet?
    Either not coming this week or things are being extremely secretive.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Hoping for a teaser this week :)
    Nothing on the BBFC site yet?
    Either not coming this week or things are being extremely secretive.

Not that the BBFC has to rate things before online release...they are yet to rate the King's Man or Birds of Prey trailers ;) (the former was just rated today following the online release)
  • The trailer has to be released on Global James Bond day. Why would you release a trailer two days before? It would be the best possible marketing.
    I don't think most people actually care about Global James Bond day.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom

I don't think I've even heard of it before now! What's it supposed to be?
    edited September 2019 Posts: 544
    mtm wrote: »

Oct 5, the anniversary of Dr No's release.
    Since 2012 (the 50th), Oct 5 has been branded as "Global James Bond Day".
  • It really isn't coming this week. It's already crammed with trailers. It'll almost certainly arrive next week and be attached to Gemini Man. Which is a far more comfortable fit than Joker.

gemini_man_ver7.jpg
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom

Ah right; at least there's a significance. Do we have street parties? :)
    It really isn't coming this week. It's already crammed with trailers. It'll almost certainly arrive next week and be attached to Gemini Man. Which is a far more comfortable fit than Joker.

I'm afraid you're not as trustworthy as Grace Randolph. At all. But keep trying to convince people that you actually came up with Bond titles instead of EON if you may.
    It really isn't coming this week. It's already crammed with trailers. It'll almost certainly arrive next week and
    What on earth are you talking about? Grace Randolph just confirmed that it's coming this week, alright? Stop all this doom and gloom at once!
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited September 2019 Posts: 10,588
    It really isn't coming this week. It's already crammed with trailers. It'll almost certainly arrive next week and
    What on earth are you talking about? Grace Randolph just confirmed that it's coming this week, alright? Stop all this doom and gloom at once!
    I'm assuming this is in jest, but if not, you really need to chill man.
  • GertGettlerGertGettler Laptop Barcelona

She says "....I am hearing". In like: "...from what the rumours say". I mean really guys. This is TWITTER. We really ought to be more careful in branding Twitter as the next best 'investigative, trustworthy, confirming outpost of journalism'. Twitter is for more than 70% alt-right, conspiracy-boiling nonsense, co-managed by Trump. Tweets are something different than carefully worded sentences. So let's just wait. A trailer will come out eventually. Until then it's pretty bullocks to try and find proof of a trailer.
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 4,619
    jake24 wrote: »
    No, I am not joking. We already had like a dozen separate confirmations that the trailer is coming this week and then @Pierce2Daniel has the cheek to write "It really isn't coming this week." ?!?!

She says "....I am hearing". In like: "...from what the rumours say". I mean really guys. This is TWITTER. We really ought to be more careful in branding Twitter as the next best 'investigative, trustworthy, confirming outpost of journalism'. Twitter is for more than 70% alt-right, conspiracy-boiling nonsense, co-managed by Trump. Tweets are something different than carefully worded sentences. So let's just wait. A trailer will come out eventually. Until then it's pretty bullocks to try and find proof of a trailer.

The Daily Mail is the Daily Mail, yet when the great Baz Bamigboye writes something for the Daily Mail, you know you can trust it. My point: yes, twitter is a cesspool, but there are many trustworthy people on twitter.
  • mtm wrote: »

Ah right; at least there's a significance. Do we have street parties? :)

Have to be honest - I've seen all the movies and read all the books . . . hell, I post on this forum. But I've never heard of James Bond Day, and wouldn't know the date if you held a gun to my head.

• edited September 2019 Posts: 4,400
    Grace Randolph doesn't have sources. She's basically the Fox News of Movie bloggers. She's one of the people who makes a living ratting on films and obbessing over comic books.

If you want to hear Grace's wry and indepth analysis than skip to 8:30 in the video. Clearly this woman is an authority who must listen to ardently. She might even reveal the secrets of the universe if you listen carefully enough.

........Jeez, people on this forum.
    jake24 wrote: »
    No, I am not joking. We already had like a dozen separate confirmations that the trailer is coming this week and then @Pierce2Daniel has the cheek to write "It really isn't coming this week."?!?!

Once again, your friendly reminder that we have had zero confirmation of a trailer this week. Plenty of speculation and gossip. But zero confirmation.

@PanchitoPistoles you take this stuff too seriously, bro. The trailer will come within the next two weeks. Let's just go with the flow.

tenor.gif?itemid=5123484
    edited September 2019 Posts: 4,343
    It really isn't coming this week. It's already crammed with trailers. It'll almost certainly arrive next week and be attached to Gemini Man. Which is a far more comfortable fit than Joker.

Far more comfortable? In the US Joker is tracking for a 82+ million opening, while Gemini Man executives are literally praying for a 30 million opening. The fact that Joker is R is irrelevant.