No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    A car flipped on its roof now? One disaster after another. This film is doomed!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Yep. It also proves that Dan can't drive stick.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited July 2019 Posts: 5,185
    QBranch wrote: »
    Yep. It also proves that Dan can't drive stick.
    In what was supposed to be her big feminist moment, Lachana was supposed to park her car on the side of an empty street, to show once and for all that women are also able to park a car without any problems.
    Unfortunately she hit the accelerator instead of the breaks.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    edited July 2019 Posts: 2,496
    NINTCHDBPICT000509281316.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Looks like there's a camera rigged to the front of the Toyota, and more equipment in the back seats.

KrOWjhG.jpg Z0IYRKi.jpg

Can anyone tell if that's the one with the camera mounted on front, or the other one?
    This as dear ole Sir Roger would say? A feat for my eyes!!! :-bd
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    About Ed Sheeran (who I despise): this Belgian newspaper claims that that DC wants him for the title song. :D
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    Can anyone tell if that's the one with the camera mounted on front, or the other one?
    I noticed the camera on the Toyota too. Check the Shutterstock pics Torg posted one page back.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    About Ed Sheeran (who I despise): this Belgian newspaper claims that that DC wants him for the title song. :D

Unsubstantiated rumors.

But if it is Sheeran, I am not sure he could do it without collaborating (a la Travis Scott or Khalid). Those sorts of collaborations that have resulted in a different sound for him.
    I seem to remember the Sheeran rumour going around months ago. Two words come to mind: lazy; uninspired.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited July 2019 Posts: 5,185
    QBranch wrote: »
    I seem to remember the Sheeran rumour going around months ago. Two words come to mind: lazy; uninspired.

That Sheeran rumor is a warmed up leftover from last year, same as Beyonce and Dua Lipa, more than a year old by now. The tabloids keep warming that stuff up on occasion when they don't have anything in the fridge.

But since everyone has an attention span of 5sec at best now, it works.
    Just add Simon Daniel Craig says... and voilà, 'News'...
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia

Looks like there's a camera rigged to the front of the Toyota, and more equipment in the back seats.

KrOWjhG.jpg Z0IYRKi.jpg

XVPGopj.jpg

Going by these pics, it also has red tipped rotator blades. So it is the camera chopper.

So that scene has a helicopter, the camera car and the Toyota all rigged with camera's.
  • So what's all this about me being killed off?
    So what's all this about me being killed off?

post of the day right there
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service

=)) :)) :))
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    edited July 2019 Posts: 4,043
    I find the idea that DC likes Ed Sheeran highly suspect.

I do think DC wanted Radiohead last time as he is a fan and Mendes has confirmed they were the first choice before they went with Smith but Ed Sheeran, smells of proper tabloid BS.

Well certainly I hope it is, or we are in for the worst run of Bond themes of the series with last one and this as a possibility.

Things seem to be getting most interesting and still I have no clue how this film will start or progress and that is exciting and utterly brilliant.
  • edited July 2019 Posts: 6,677
    Shardlake wrote: »
    I find the idea that DC likes Ed Sheeran highly suspect.

I do think DC wanted Radiohead last time as he is a fan abd Mendes has confirmed they were the first choice before thet went with Smith but Ed Sheeran, smells of proper tabloid BS.

Well certainly I hope it is, or we are in for the worst run of Bond themes of the series with last one and this as a possibility.

Things seem to be getting most interesting and still I have no clue how this film will start or progress and that is exciting and utterly brilliant.
    +1 (as ever)
    New car chase already looks more exciting than the one in Rome from SP.
    FoxRox wrote: »

Let's hope they don't mess this one up and suck the tension out of it by crosscutting, like they did in both the Rome and Austria action setpiece.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Zekidk wrote: »
    FoxRox wrote: »

Let's hope they don't mess this one up and suck the tension out of it by crosscutting, like they did in both the Rome and Austria action setpiece.

Or Bond randomly calling up Moneypenny at her flat.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    TripAces wrote: »
    JamesCraig wrote: »

Unsubstantiated rumors.

But if it is Sheeran, I am not sure he could do it without collaborating (a la Travis Scott or Khalid). Those sorts of collaborations that have resulted in a different sound for him.

Yes, which is why I posted it. This paper always blindly copy pasts everything the tabloids write.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden

KrOWjhG.jpg Z0IYRKi.jpg

XVPGopj.jpg

Going by these pics, it also has red tipped rotator blades. So it is the camera chopper.

So that scene has a helicopter, the camera car and the Toyota all rigged with camera's.

So the bridge chase in Norway with the beige jeep and two grey cars following is connected to this chase or rather it's a continuation?

The thing I don't get is why there's also a chopper in the scene (besides the gyrocamchopper), looking at the other pics from Scotland.

Someone explain, please!!

And the beige jeep has that child doll and two adults, perhaps the scientist with wife & young daughter? Right?
  • edited July 2019 Posts: 3,168
    Contraband wrote: »
    The thing I don't get is why there's also a chopper in the scene (besides the gyrocamchopper), looking at the other pics from Scotland.

It's a continuation. The helicopter is probably late for the show, like the chase on Sardinia in TSWLM.
    And the beige jeep has that child doll and two adults, perhaps the scientist with wife & young daughter? Right?

He is blond, so it's most likely Billy Magnusson. Bond is driving the V8 in the same sequence. 007 (Lynch) probably the Valhalla. The general consensus is, that all this takes place late in the movie (final act), after Bond requires the V8 in London 2/3 into the movie.
    Looking forward to seeing some Italian pics soon as August approaches!!!!!

It's a continuation. The helicopter is probably late for the show, like the chase on Sardinia in TSWLM.

He is blond, so it's most likely Billy Magnusson. Bond is driving the V8 in the same sequence. 007 (Lynch) probably the Valhalla. The general consensus is, that all this takes place late in the movie (final act), after Bond requires the V8 in London 2/3 into the movie.

Ok, got it. Thanks!
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    It feels so good to be this oblivious to the plot and sequences.

Not only did Spectre have the leaks, but the plot and sequences we saw filmed felt very predictable anyway.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York

However this sequence goes down, it seems like it’ll be pretty exciting especially if all of the major players of the plot are involved.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    antovolk wrote: »

post of the day right there

+1 :)) =))
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »

However this sequence goes down, it seems like it’ll be pretty exciting especially if all of the major players of the plot are involved.

Next question:

The two cars with baddies chasing the beige car with the pair. And then the chopper comes along.. also chasing or as a backup?

So who's in that chopper? Bond? The main villain? Some henchmen? M? Nomi?
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »

Next question:

The two cars with baddies chasing the beige car with the pair. And then the chopper comes along.. also chasing or as a backup?

So who's in that chopper? Bond? The main villain? Some henchmen? M? Nomi?

Bond (as far as we know) is riding in the V8 Vantage. No idea who is in the helicopter. Could be a henchman, or Rami’s villain himself. Could be an ally also.