Coming soon to cinemas near you! - The upcoming films thread

Comments

• RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Mr. Cage, I'd like you to meet my friend Mr. Plissken. Call him Snake.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

----

Trailer for L'Empereur de Paris, out on december 19th. It's a movie about Vidocq, the convict who became head of the Sûreté under Napoleon the First. And there's someone in the movie who should be of interest to Bond fans :

Let's hope it's better than the preceeding effort by Pitoff, with Depardieu. Anyway, the right Vidocq for me is this one :

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Can’t go wrong when you have Vincent Cassel in the lead role. Excellent actor.
    Now that looks interesting :

edited December 2018 Posts: 15,690
    The first trailer for Hellboy starring David Harbour will drop this Thursday.

——

Liam Neeson’s Cold Pursuit clocks in at 1 hour & 58 minutes.
    The first trailer for Hellboy starring David Harbour will drop this Thursday.
    That´s going to be three Long days.

boldfinger wrote: »
    That´s going to be three Long days.

@boldfinger ;)

rueducine-com-3-days-to-kill-affiche.jpg
    @DaltonCraig007, haha, good one :-))! Costner´s Always a good choice if Things get Rough.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Not exactly the horror film that they claimed it was going to be.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I will be there.

This now meant to be a comedy? Disappointed in that.
    That looks awful.
    Univex wrote: »
    That looks awful.

Yep, It also mad eme laugh seeing Mo Harris out of EastEnders in it!!! Lol!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited December 2018 Posts: 40,486
    Also, another new look at Hobbs & Shaw as The Rock (not sure if it's merely him or the whole cast) wraps filming in London:

fvccv0sjp9521.jpg
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited December 2018 Posts: 23,388

Oh dear... I wish Del Torro had got his trilogy
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    That looks awful.

Yep, It also mad eme laugh seeing Mo Harris out of EastEnders in it!!! Lol!

That's Gary Oldman's sister lol
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    That looks like great campy fun. =))
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Murdock wrote: »
    That looks like great campy fun. =))

I am too loyal to to Ron Perlman, though being a Hellboy fan ill end up watching it.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    The Del Toro movies also had lots of humour. I am guessing the trailer focuses on those parts in order to please a wider audience, but we shall see.
    cold-pursuit-ver3.jpg
  • @bondjames @Creasy47 @doubleoego @ClarkDevlin @DarthDimi @MajorDSmythe

First official picture of Men in Black: International

6zeuv5mohv221.jpg

The director: F. Gary Gray.

The cast: Chris Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson, Emma Thompson, Rebecca Ferguson and Liam Neeson.

Release date: June 14, 2019.
    bondjames wrote: »
    The cast alone means I'm in. I've never seen a prior MiB film.

Definitely check out the first one. A bonafide sci-fi comedy classic. Will Smith was entertaining, Tommy Lee Jones was pure comedy gold, Vincent D'Onofrio was incredible, Linda Fiorentino was smokin', and all the supporting players from Tony Shalhoub to the sugar water lady to the talking pug were spot on.

The second one was awful. The third one was good enough but no patch on the original.

I have a strong feeling Men in Black: International could be the best one since the first. Hemsworth and Thompson Jr. played very well off one another in Ragnarok. Add in Thompson Sr., Ferguson, and Neeson and what's sure to be a ton of nostalgic references to the original and I'm there.
  • edited December 2018 Posts: 5,767
    Not sure what to make of that Hellboy Trailer. It Kind of makes me feel sorry for David Harbour. But especially in These days it could of Course be that the Trailer is cut badly, because the Distributors couldn´t decide on a Marketing strategy.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Also, another new look at Hobbs & Shaw as The Rock (not sure if it's merely him or the whole cast) wraps filming in London:

fvccv0sjp9521.jpg
    Some serious testosterone is about to be unleashed here.
    First official picture of Men in Black: International

6zeuv5mohv221.jpg

The director: F. Gary Gray.

The cast: Chris Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson, Emma Thompson, Rebecca Ferguson and Liam Neeson.

Release date: June 14, 2019.
    bondjames wrote: »
    The cast alone means I'm in. I've never seen a prior MiB film.

Definitely check out the first one. A bonafide sci-fi comedy classic. Will Smith was entertaining, Tommy Lee Jones was pure comedy gold, Vincent D'Onofrio was incredible, Linda Fiorentino was smokin', and all the supporting players from Tony Shalhoub to the sugar water lady to the talking pug were spot on.

The second one was awful. The third one was good enough but no patch on the original.

I have a strong feeling Men in Black: International could be the best one since the first. Hemsworth and Thompson Jr. played very well off one another in Ragnarok. Add in Thompson Sr., Ferguson, and Neeson and what's sure to be a ton of nostalgic references to the original and I'm there.
    Thanks, I'll pick up a copy of the first one today. I didn't realize Fiorentino was in it - I'm sold based on that alone.
    @bondjames @ClarkDevlin @doubleoego @Creasy47 @MajorDSmythe @DarthDimi

Du3h-B53-X4-AAw-Eys.jpg

----

New image of Shaft:

2dyy4nzuwf521.jpg

----

First image of Jordan Peele's Us:

tnhexognrf521.jpg
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited December 2018 Posts: 23,883
    Looks very stylishly cool. Hemsworth and Thompson make a great team.
    @bondjames I like how they jumped at the chance to open the trailer with another dramatic narration from Liam Neeson, given he's in the film - he has a very powerful voice for this stuff.
    @bondjames @DarthDimi @ClarkDevlin @doubleoego @MajorDSmythe @Creasy47

Here is the North American trailer for the new MIB: