Feedback and Suggestions V2

Comments

Strange new glitch for me. The B25 production diary thread is always fogged out like I've read it, even after new posts. I've only noticed it on mobile, but I'll have to check on my laptop.

It's cursed, obviously. But we've known that since it was created.

Totally..as is Bond at the moment it seems,re the next film.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Strange new glitch for me. The B25 production diary thread is always fogged out like I've read it, even after new posts. I've only noticed it on mobile, but I'll have to check on my laptop.

Just normal filmmaking troubles, nothing sinister. Deals have to be made, people who want more money threaten a strike...nothing we haven't seen before. It wouldn't be a Craig film if the team didn't have to deal with a big threat to the production, anyway. Something always happens every time and production is never allowed to be smooth sailing, this won't be different.

Just normal filmmaking troubles, nothing sinister. Deals have to be made, people who want more money threaten a strike...nothing we haven't seen before. It wouldn't be a Craig film if the team didn't have to deal with a big threat to the production, anyway. Something always happens every time and production is never allowed to be smooth sailing, this won't be different.

Hence another reason i feel Craig is getting too much power in these films and its time to move on to an easier scenario.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

Hence another reason i feel Craig is getting too much power in these films and its time to move on to an easier scenario.

This has got nothing to do with Dan, though. The press backlash of CR, the writer's strike of QoS, the financial raucous of SF, the leaks of SP and the current distribution and strike problems leading up to Bond 25 all have nothing to do with Dan at all. I don't get what you're trying to argue here.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.

Good point. The only reason I even noticed that it wasn't bumping is because it don't visit it that frequently, and I realized that there had to be new comments since the last time I looked.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO

I second that.
  • TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    Anyone else finding the desktop Facebook log-in no longer works?

Mine comes up with an error saying that a "unique ID is required". I used to be able to just click the FB logo and it logged in automatically.
    Tokoloshe wrote: »
    Anyone else finding the desktop Facebook log-in no longer works?

Mine comes up with an error saying that a "unique ID is required". I used to be able to just click the FB logo and it logged in automatically.

Works for me.
    Any of the mods have details on the scheduled maintenance being done this weekend?
  • MI6MI6 Administrator
    All the changes this time around are for performance and security and to help reinstate single sign on for those who were locked out.

Some small cosmetic changes were made to bring the forums in line with last year's update to mi6-hq.com
    Not bad. The large quote boxes are a bit unsightly, but I guess it's something to get used to.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Wow, this site got a lot quicker or me. Good job guys.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited April 2017 Posts: 10,588
    Indeed. I noticed that the forum is about a hundred threads emptier as well. ;)
  • MI6MI6 Administrator
    jake24 wrote: »
    Indeed. I noticed that the forum is about a hundred threads emptier as well. ;)

They're all still there, but you will need to browse old threads by category or search.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Thanks for clearing that up.
    A nice visual update. Very clean, but the large, oddly placed quote buttons look a bit weird. I see the mobile version of the site isn't up yet (at least for me).
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    edited April 2017 Posts: 15,423
    Agreed. Love the new update.

Now, if we only could get that on and off switch for Auto-Save. ;) (And what happened to that smug winking emoji? Haha! This new one comes off flirtatious which I'm not.)
    Agreed. Love the new update.

Now, if we only could get that on and off switch for Auto-Save. ;)

Perhaps with the new update all auto-save glitches will be gone.

The location of that quote button is really screwing with me.

↓ why ↓
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Works perfectly fine with me, though. Sure it's not at its usual place, but I'm fine with it.
    Works perfectly fine with me, though. Sure it's not at its usual place, but I'm fine with it.

Yeah, I'm sure I'll get used to it. I just keep going to the upper right with my cursor every time I go to quote, but I do really like these clean lines a visual upgrades.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Everything's up and running here. I really liked the new fonts as well. Good job @MI6.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Looks good from Schloss Drache's angle!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I really love the new layout! :smile:
    Doubling down on the blue and white interface was a good move.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Loving the new look! The font alteration was a great touch.

Keeping things in line with the colours we used on the old KTBEU site.

Keeping things in line with the colours we used on the old KTBEU site.

Really? That's a nice touch.
    It is...and if you are an 'original from that time,you can see the comparison,Dragon..
    It is...and if you are an 'original from that time,you can see the comparison,Dragon..

Sadly I wasn't. I was Silhouette Man on CBn back in those days.
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Sadly I wasn't. I was Silhouette Man on CBn back in those days.

Well you are a big player,and an asset to the site here now...