Who should be a Bond girl?

Comments

Ludovico wrote:
    I don't think Sienna Miller has the right beauty for a Bond girl. And I never thought she was that good an actress.

That's different.

I do actually think she has the look, but I agree she is not very good.
    And she is too famous now anyway, IMO.
    Ludovico wrote:
    And she is too famous now anyway, IMO.

I think she has about the right level of fame.

But as others have said, no way she and Craig are doing a Bond movie togther.

I doubt Mendes rates her either.
    For pure body lust - Ferne McCann.

For pure eye candy, acting chops and just pure lust - Monica Bellucci.

For pure zing a ding ding hubba hubba British phwor - Kelly Brook.

For pure Bond cool - Kate Beckinsale

For pure fantasy - I want Gemma Arterton back now!
    How about Evangeline Lilly?
    This green eyed beauty from Alberta was a main character on "Lost". Have not seen her since that show crashed and burned. What is she up to nowadays?
    Would love to see her on the big screen. She has beauty, wit and brains. Bet she would look good with DC.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    OHMSS69 wrote:
    This green eyed beauty from Alberta was a main character on "Lost". Have not seen her since that show crashed and burned. What is she up to nowadays?
    Would love to see her on the big screen. She has beauty, wit and brains. Bet she would look good with DC.

I think Lilly could make an interesting Bond girl. She's in the latter two 'Hobbit' films, 'Warrior,' and she'll be in the upcoming 'Ant-Man.'
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    A small selection of potential Bond Girls that I would like to see. In order of preference...

Jessica Chastain (b.1977)
    Jessica%20Chastain-DGG-040624.jpg

Alice Braga (b.1983)
    20100510130705_149347_large_alice-braga.jpg

Diane Kruger (b.1976)
    diane-kruger-20070222-216101.jpg

Helena Mattsson (b.1984)
    guns-girls-and-gambling-helena-mattsson-black-outfit.jpg

Malin Akerman (b.1978)
    246485_577703.jpg
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I think I remember Helena from the show Nikita. She was good.
    So a possibility there.

But I wonder who Mendes is really considering? You know he must have ideas, even solid ideas, by now.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited June 2014 Posts: 40,368
    So a possibility there.

But I wonder who Mendes is really considering? You know he must have ideas, even solid ideas, by now.

Hell, they could already have a girl or two cast by now, and we have no idea. It's also crazy to think that just about the entire film, beginning to end, is out there somewhere, and we don't know a single nugget of information just yet. It's wild!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Creasy47 wrote:
    So a possibility there.

Hell, they could already have a girl or two cast by now, and we have no idea. It's also crazy to think that just about the entire film, beginning to end, is out there somewhere, and we don't know a single nugget of information just yet. It's wild!
    Oh I like it that way. Don't want the surprise spoilt too early. Anyway, my vote goes for Malin Ackerman.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    OHMSS69 wrote:

I think Lilly could make an interesting Bond girl. She's in the latter two 'Hobbit' films, 'Warrior,' and she'll be in the upcoming 'Ant-Man.'

She was better than I thought as an Elf (although I did not like the movie), but I don't think she has the right look for a Bond girl.
    She is beautiful and she has in some pictures a very vulnerable look. How old is she?
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Ludovico wrote:
    She is beautiful and she has in some pictures a very vulnerable look. How old is she?

I've had a quick look online but could not find her age I'll have a guess at late twenties but could look younger !
    I am mentioning it again: Natalie Dormer. She actually looks like Diana Rigg!
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 57
    I hope Jenna Louise Coleman get's shot at a role. Maybe not the lead part ..but she is an English rose....
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 12,837
    Either of these two

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/14100000/The-Twins-skins-14127663-432-594.jpg

http://afterellen.mtvnimages.com/uploads/skins3-1-3_0_0.jpg?quality=0.6

Kathryn and Meg Prescott. Katie and Emily in Skins. Too young to be in the Craig films but once the next Bond actor comes along, why not. You could even get both of them in, I don't think we've had twins in a Bond film before. Maybe one of them is a baddie and the other one betrays her family to try and help Bond? Or they could do it like in Goldfinger, Bond bangs one of them but then the villain kills her and her sister shows up later trying to kill the villain.
    macdrummer wrote:
    I hope Jenna Louise Coleman get's shot at a role. Maybe not the lead part ..but she is an English rose....

Yeah I think she'd be good. But like @MajorDSmythe said on another thread, probably best to wait until Craig leaves. He's about 20 years older than her.
    I was about to say they look like two lolitas.
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 1,661

Elizabeth Henstridge

tumblr_mw742gpPiv1s1tyj7o1_500.jpg

British, currently in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. tv show.
    Ludovico wrote:

At the risk of making myself look like an idiot, what's a lolita?
    Ludovico wrote:

Google it. Actually, may be not.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Summer Glau

32, an incredible actress.

110222summer-glau1.jpg
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Never seen her before, never heard of her. But I agree.
    Getafix wrote:
    Ludovico wrote:

Google it. Actually, may be not.

Yes, probably not the best piece of advice there! ;-)
    Ludovico wrote:

From the novel of the same name by Vladimir Nabokov. Great novel, but until they look a bit more mature, they are not Bond material.
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 12,837
    So apparently Lolita is a book about a paedo. Sure the twins look young (like I said, probably too young for Craig's Bond) but not THAT young. I think they're fit and that either one of them would be a good Bond girl.

Oh, and the pictures I posted were from when they were still in Skins, which was three or four years ago, when they were still teenagers. They probably look a bit older now.
    DarthDimi wrote:
    Summer Glau

110222summer-glau1.jpg

Wasn't she the Terminator in the Sarah Connor tv show?
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Ive only seen her in a bit part on the Big Bang not that impressed actually .
  • the brazilian football team
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    RogueAgent wrote:
    DarthDimi wrote:
    Summer Glau

110222summer-glau1.jpg

Wasn't she the Terminator in the Sarah Connor tv show?
    Is that a photo?
    Honestly, she looks like a wax doll. Not so good.