Best user's main pic

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Murdock wrote:
    I'm just asking : Has anybody found a decent Roger Moore pic in this site ? Because I don't! :(
    This used to be my profile pic last year.
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mVya_bWS2JY/UJWv8xsQZ4I/AAAAAAAABr0/UjYAQhmCCJ8/s1600/AViewtoaKill1.jpeg

Good one. I think that that was the VHS cover of AVTAK in the 1990s, right?
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Murdock wrote:
    Best Gun/Object: @chrisisall

Thank you! It would not have been possible without the atypical cooperation of my cat, Calliope.
    SANY6141.jpg
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Murdock wrote:
    I'm just asking : Has anybody found a decent Roger Moore pic in this site ? Because I don't! :(
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mVya_bWS2JY/UJWv8xsQZ4I/AAAAAAAABr0/UjYAQhmCCJ8/s1600/AViewtoaKill1.jpeg

Good one. I think that that was the VHS cover of AVTAK in the 1990s, right?

Correct! ;)
    chrisisall wrote:
    Murdock wrote:
    Best Gun/Object: @chrisisall

Thank you! It would not have been possible without the atypical cooperation of my cat, Calliope.
    SANY6141.jpg

Most welcome @chrisisall and where did you get that ppk? is it a BB Gun or Airsoft?
  • LicencedToKilt69007LicencedToKilt69007 Belgium, Wallonia
    Murdock wrote:

Great job for AVTAK but I think I'd pick @St_George for this topic because I prefer him in TSWLM,... Lazenby (hard job) and Connery (easy) left
  • LicencedToKilt69007LicencedToKilt69007 Belgium, Wallonia
    For Connery, I vote @Brady and myself

For Lazenby...well... lol
    Murdock wrote:
    where did you get that ppk? is it a BB Gun or Airsoft?
    It was $14 on eBay, shoots small plastic BB's hard enough to leave a little welt in your palm (yes, I tested it) and goes through paper easily. It was so nice I bought 3, had to do a bit of work on the handle covers (had the nazi emblem & were black) & paint the silver bit & fix the orange nozzle, but none of it hard at all.
    chrisisall wrote:
    Murdock wrote:
    It was $14 on eBay, shoots small plastic BB's hard enough to leave a little welt in your palm (yes, I tested it) and goes through paper easily. It was so nice I bought 3, had to do a bit of work on the handle covers (had the nazi emblem & were black) & paint the silver bit & fix the orange nozzle, but none of it hard at all.

Ah thanks for that info. :)
    edited September 2013 Posts: 17,786
    chrisisall wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

Nazi emblems? Gotta love the Internet shopping, don't you!
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Nazi emblems? Gotta love the Internet shopping, don't you!
    Well, it's an Airsoft ZM02, replica of the Walther from WWII (made in China), so it's gonna have that emblem, but not a lot of interest in it for that reason I conjure, hence the low price for an otherwise excellent BB gun. It's all metal, too!

• Mine is clearly superior to Sir Henry's.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Mine is clearly superior to Sir Henry's.

:))
    Mine is clearly superior to Sir Henry's.
    :))
    Too ethereal for me... :-?
  • retrokittyretrokitty The Couv
    Ah, @retrokitty and me on the same page again.

Yea... that sure brought a smile to my face. :D

• I nominate my profile pic. Took a picture of the barrel of my gun, inserted Craig, and added the blood. Did it during class :)
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    What about me? My profile pic happens to be a photo of myself wearing a bikini /:) unique to say the least.
    However, I will nominate:
    - best portray/face (Bond or related character) - @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 because I love that photo of Connery and @DiscoVolante.
    - best gun/object - @doubleonothing as I said before. Being based on a Blur single just makes it extra-amazing.
    - best MI6 moderator pic - it will have to be @DarthDimi.
    - best non-Bond pic (face or not) - @QBranch has a nice one and, the one and only, @Germanlady with her "Is it who I think it is? It is!" photo! And what about me? My profile pic happens to be a photo of myself in a bikini /:) unique to say the least.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited September 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Yes, Sandy you have a really unique picture, especially as it is you!
    Very cool.
    I'll vote on the other ones shortly (we have some good Dalton photos in avatars, let me hunt a bit ...)

Actually, I can't believe the guys haven't mentioned yours yet, @Sandy. Must have their minds on best pic, Bond, best gun, mine, mine, mine ... at the moment anyway. ;)

Hmmm. You know just looking at your avatar in the thread you cannot see it is a woman in a bikini. I'm betting your profile page gets a lot of hits any moment now!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Where's the love for this forum classic? :D

im07qs.jpg[/quote]
    DarthDimi wrote:
    Where's the love for this forum classic? :D

im07qs.jpg
    [/quote]

Or this one. =))
    423822_222014867926838_1627190507_n.jpg
  • Who is that?
    Who is that?

Old Troll who made tons of alt accounts. All you need to see is here.
    @DRESSED_TO_KILL
    He went ballistic at the merest disagreement with one of his posts. And he loved himself so much that he was courageous enough to post the pics you see above. Still, it takes guts to do so. ;-)
  • edited September 2013 Posts: 6,396
    Oh I've read some of his posts before. That first photo of his says one thing to me (and one that I won't repeat on here) ;-)
    Oh I've read some of his posts before. That first photo of his says one thing to me (and one that I won't repeat on here) ;-)

He's an IRA apologist and as such I ripped him to rags on several occasions on here.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    I for one wish to see no more of that Pr!,t he she or it is best left in the past.
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    I for one wish to see no more of that Pr!,t he she or it is best left in the past.

Agreed. I'm all for that myself.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I clicked on this thread and saw a picture of @DRESSED_TO_KILL, and freaked out because I thought he made his return.

Dimi, you scared me.
    The fun is in the scares, @Creasy47. ;-)
  • edited September 2013 Posts: 6,396
    I was on here last night reading some old threads featuring @DRESSED_TO_KILL. Oh my word! I'm so glad I was not yet a member when he was still active. You know that reaction you sometimes get that just leaves you speechless? That was the look I had for about 2 hours whilst reading his comments! :-O 8-}
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I was on here last night reading some old threads featuring @DRESSED_TO_KILL. Oh my word! I'm so glad I was not yet a member when he was still active. You know that reaction you sometimes get that just leaves you speechless? That was the look I had for about 2 hours whilst reading his comments! :-O 8-}

And that was just his one account. You should have him when he was using the other 8 or 9.
  • Yes I'd heard of another of his accounts @touchmybuttons
    Fair to say the guy had some serious issues!