Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Comments

• Great Batmobile looks badass! I wonder if Superman will get to pick it up and throw it against a building.
    Holy shit, here we go!

BxN9u_AIgAIq_qp.jpg:large

Oh hell now you are talking!!!! :-O
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    A love letter to fans of the 90s DC animated universe:

• A love letter to fans of the 90s DC animated universe:

Was howling! that's brilliant.

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    "You're the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now."
    "What does that even mean?"

Kevin Conroy, you will always be the Batman I hear in my head.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

Hearing him repeat those lines from TDKR when Batman and Superman face off nearly made me soil myself. If only we could all have Kevin's voice for a day. For but a day!
  • Great Batmobile looks badass! I wonder if Superman will get to pick it up and throw it against a building.
    I definitely have a bad feeling about this car, just because he's going up against Superman. Hell, he'll probably rip it apart with his bare hands!

It'd be great if the turret on the front of the batmobile shot Kryptonite or if it's body's plating had Kryptonite pieces engrained in it.
    I definitely have a bad feeling about this car, just because he's going up against Superman. Hell, he'll probably rip it apart with his bare hands!

Interesting that it has a cannon, probably some heavy duty artillery. Maybe a pulse weapon or a kryptonite canon. Read one theory on another site the this batmobile may transform into the batwing.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start

Hearing him repeat those lines from TDKR when Batman and Superman face off nearly made me soil myself. If only we could all have Kevin's voice for a day. For but a day!

Mask of the Phantasm, best Batman movie out there.
  • Cool photoshop using the SDCC pic of the back of Batman and the release Superman pic.

batman_v_superman_14_24_by_patokali-d80df14.jpg
    "Hi, Clark."
    Cool photoshop using the SDCC pic of the back of Batman and the release Superman pic.

batman_v_superman_14_24_by_patokali-d80df14.jpg

That's a nice job! Very cool! :-bd
    BEN AFFLECK's BRUCE WAYNE a 'Social Animal', His Mature, Tall BATMAN is 'Very, Very, Very Rough'
    http://www.newsarama.com/22421-ben-affleck-s-bruce-wayne-a-social-animal-his-mauture-tall-batman-is-very-very-very-rough.html
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    I'm liking Ben's t-shirt

4gacNoD.jpg
    Haha, that's brilliant! I was hoping Ben would start wearing Batman t-shirts.
    I hope that's available in stores.
    Damn, it appears to be a very good photoshop job, and not the genuine article.

http://www.dailysuperhero.com/2014/10/funny-photoshop-pic-of-ben-affleck.html
    Sonuva...
    I'm liking Ben's t-shirt

4gacNoD.jpg

That is a helluva photoshop job! I thought it was a genuine top! Still a great job though! :D
    Same here. Not only does the photo edit look real as can be, but I could actually picture Ben wearing a t-shirt similar to that.
    BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE to Film in New Mexico
    Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Dingbat/news/?a=109263#COkusPRcMTtgdwtT.99
    I'm liking Ben's t-shirt

4gacNoD.jpg

Looking like a tank! Go Batfleck!

Ezra Miller To Play The Big Screen Version Of THE FLASH; Jason Momoa Confirmed For AQUAMAN
    Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=109335#pkeJR4C5V93hZiFM.99

The only one I don't quite understand is Ezra Miller as Flash
    The Miller casting is indeed very interesting, out of left field, you could say. The article doesn't mention if he is playing Barry or Wally, though I'm sure that it is the latter we are talking about here.

I'm super excited about the Momoa casting and have been since the rumors first sparked. If they play him like the Aquaman from the JLA animated series I'll be ecstatic, and finally everyone will see how cool he can be in the right hands.

Here's an artistic recreation of Momoa someone made that visualizes all that I hope his version of the character looks like:

jason-momoa-aquaman-600x873.jpg

I think that style would fit right in with the JLA Aquaman:
    Aquaman.png

So now we've got Batman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Flash and Aquaman casted for a JLA film. I can't believe it's all coming together. Dream casting down the road for me would be Idris Elba as John Stewart and Benedict Cumberbatch as Martian Manhunter, if those two characters are to appear in the upcoming JLA film at all. I think Idris could really command a GL role with his presence and look alone, while Cumberbatch perfectly represents the powerful voice and wise omniscience Manhunter has.
    Yeah but Ezra Miller as Flash ! sorry but I don't see it.
  • edited October 2014 Posts: 4,813
    I love that rendering of Aquaman; I hope he looks something like that in the movie-- but who is that girl they cast as The Flash?
    Be nice, boys. ;) If anything, Ben is probably ecstatic that the hate has passed on to someone else for a few days.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited October 2014 Posts: 13,350
    Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice – 25 March 2016
    Suicide Squad – 5 August 2016
    Wonder Woman – 23 June 2017
    Justice League: Part 1 – 17 November 2017
    The Flash – 23 March 2018
    Aquaman – 27 July 2018
    Shazam – 5 April 2019
    Justice League: Part 2 – 14 June 2019
    Cyborg – 3 April 2020
    Green Lantern – 19 June 2020

http://deadline.com/2014/10/wb-dc-superhero-movies-batman-superman-wonder-woman-flash-851956
    A Suicide Squad film? Wow, I didn't see that one coming at all. I'd rather see any other film in that list take its place, especially the Green Lantern film far out in 2020. It's sad to see that Martian Manhunter may've been replaced in the core JLA team, which is depressing as he's one of the more compelling characters DC has to offer.