Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Comments

My nephew posted this on my Facebook wall- damn him, now I'll never be able to un-see it!

:D

hJ70FHp.jpg
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    The stuff @forgotmyusername posted aren't going to become memes like the "Hail Hydra" stuff from Cap 2, are they? Although this image:
    Cq0hluh.jpg

Is kinda funny.
  • edited May 2014 Posts: 4,813
    Hmmm, an interesting parallel, here's the new Batman with batmobile
    Snyder tweeted the first look at Affleck as Batman:

1901435_10152041199391174_1145203436241069300_n.jpg

and here's the one from 1989

batman-movie-poster-1989-1.jpg

I wonder if this is an homage or just a coincidence?
  • edited May 2014 Posts: 4,813
    Awwwww yeah

poster_erkanbahadir_by_erkanbahadir23-d7i8bdm_zpse5ebb849.jpg
    Awwwww yeah

poster_erkanbahadir_by_erkanbahadir23-d7i8bdm_zpse5ebb849.jpg

Where did that come from? :O
    I think it's fan made.
    Pretty good! Can you do us a Toy Story one? ;) :))
    RogueAgent wrote:

You really, really wouldn't want to see it. [-X
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    A friend played with the color a bit- this is literally the comics come to life! I personally couldn't be happier!!

affleck-batman-2.png

I have to say, this image gets me pretty excited for the film. The suit looks awesome, Affleck and his prominent superhero chin look excellent in it, and the Batmobile looks quite promising. All in all, I think this bodes well for Batman v Superman.
    RogueAgent wrote:

The ladies on here would lust after you Woody!!!
    :-bd ;)
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

This cowboy travels on another horse! ;-)
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

I have reached the Stagecoach era of my life! :))
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

I always figured you for a Megabus kinda guy ;-)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ8df6eikWeDSuNL7raWWkpak8vr0j1WMpLokvswin3hFtayNXgg
    "Alfred, I found where I pawked da cawh. Get off da phone wit yo mudder and get yo azz in da cawh, Chawlene. We awh goin' to Fenway and watchin' da Sawx. Go Sawx!"
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

I always figured you for a Megabus kinda guy ;-)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ8df6eikWeDSuNL7raWWkpak8vr0j1WMpLokvswin3hFtayNXgg

High praise indeed! :-bd
    Soooo cool

first-look-ben-affleck-batman-superman-batsuit-10371755_676232032442444_2779787043292431995_n.jpg-325718d1400191489
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Now if only they'd commit to that title...
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    I do like the title World's Finest but they should probably make it "Batman/Superman: World's Finest". I think overall it would bring in a little more at the box office.
    Need to change title to Worlds Finest. Its a no brainer.
    I don't know- 'Batman vs Superman' sounds to-the-point and badass. Almost like a monster movie!
    A title that grabs you by the shirt and screams 'this is happening!!!'
    http://geektyrant.com/news/batman-vs-superman-photo-of-new-batmobile-under-construction

Front end of the motor.

Why no images of wonder woman?

It's going to be called The Death of Superman.
    I don't know- 'Batman vs Superman' sounds to-the-point and badass. Almost like a monster movie!

I am a comic geek so to speak, and just a personal opinion i hate films with vs in the title :-)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

I am a comic geek so to speak, and just a personal opinion i hate films with vs in the title :-)

I'd still rather have it be World's Finest; that just sounds great. No need to point out that it's Batman and Superman in the title; everyone from super-fans to casuals know these iconic characters by now.

I'm betting she's a cameo near the end. Maybe not post-credits, but definitely a near-the-end "My name is Diana, princess of (amazon island who's name I can't spell correctly), and I require your help" sort of thing.
    It's going to be called The Death of Superman.

Doubtful. In no way do you follow up a hero's origin story with his death story, even if he gets reborn in the film after that.
    Soooo cool

first-look-ben-affleck-batman-superman-batsuit-10371755_676232032442444_2779787043292431995_n.jpg-325718d1400191489

Another excellent piece of work there!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

I'm betting she's a cameo near the end. Maybe not post-credits, but definitely a near-the-end "My name is Diana, princess of (amazon island who's name I can't spell correctly), and I require your help" sort of thing.

I'd say you're wrong there. If they have made a Wonder Woman costume and plan to tease it big-time, she will have a much bigger part in this film besides just a cameo. Expect her to get her hands dirty alongside Superman and Batman.

I'd say you're wrong there. If they have made a Wonder Woman costume and plan to tease it big-time, she will have a much bigger part in this film besides just a cameo. Expect her to get her hands dirty alongside Superman and Batman.

They probably made the costume so that it's recognizably Wonder Woman when she appears, as opposed to, say, showing up in jeans and a sweater and saying "I'm Wonder Woman". Nick Fury was a last-second cameo in Iron Man, they still gave him a costume (granted, it was a trench coat and an eye patch, but he was very recognizably Nick Fury). Same thing with Thanos at the end of The Avengers, and Baron Von Strucker at the end of Captain America: The Winter Soldier (sorry for spoiling that, any who haven't seen it).
  • edited May 2014 Posts: 12,837
    I'd just call it Batman and Superman (since they seem to both be fighting Jesse Eisenberg rather than each other). It's a simple title but it'd get bums in seats and it'd mean the film does what it says on the tin.

Speaking of Eisenberg, is he the only villain? Or will they include a Batman villain as well?
    edited May 2014 Posts: 28,694

They probably made the costume so that it's recognizably Wonder Woman when she appears, as opposed to, say, showing up in jeans and a sweater and saying "I'm Wonder Woman". Nick Fury was a last-second cameo in Iron Man, they still gave him a costume (granted, it was a trench coat and an eye patch, but he was very recognizably Nick Fury).
    I still think she'll have a lot more than a cameo.

P.S. It's kind of idiotic to apologize for spoiling something when you're on a forum that has spoiler tags. It seems like common sense to use them in these instances.
  • edited May 2014 Posts: 2,782
    Totally unreal....watch it and it is so unreal. The world we live is planned decades ahead. Unreal.