Goldeneye Workprint

Comments

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Heres something new! :D
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @Murdock, I saw that on one of the DVD's, I believe. I don't particularly care for the scene, but like I said, the more of GE, the better!
  • edited June 2013 Posts: 229
    Murdock wrote:
    Heres something new! :D
    That's the deleted scene from the DVD and Blu ray. Though a bit irrelevant to the topic, I wish they kept it in the movie. I'll try to get the workprint version of the scene where Ourumov shoots Alec.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    johanb7 wrote:

Any chance of an emule version??
  • edited June 2013 Posts: 6
    ggl007 wrote:
    johanb7 wrote:

Any chance of an emule version??

No, just download utorrent ;)

https://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8616123

Anyone have plans on putting the full GE workprint online?
  • edited June 2013 Posts: 229
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Anyone have plans on putting the full GE workprint online?
    You mean on youtube, because I uploaded the workprint scene video on a separate account in case it gets deleted.
    I'd love someone to upload the Uncut version of Dr No as the old VHS from 1982 is difficult to obtain. ;;)
    @Gunbarrels007, yes. I saw that clip that was added of Alec actually gunning down the scientists in the PTS. Any way you could upload the other clips where the scenes are slightly different?
  • edited July 2013 Posts: 229
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @Gunbarrels007, yes. I saw that clip that was added of Alec actually gunning down the scientists in the PTS. Any way you could upload the other clips where the scenes are slightly different?
    Sorry for the late reply, but I don't want to get it in trouble for distributing more scenes.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited July 2013 Posts: 13,350
    I've finally downloaded the workprint at long last. It took it's time! Thanks @johanb7. I will watch it tonight.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    I've finally downloaded the workprint at long last. It took it's time! Thanks @johanb7. I will watch it tonight.

I'm guessing he sent it to you? Any way you could transfer it to me?
    No need, the link is on this page in @johanb7's post.
    Samuel001 wrote:

Ahh, just noticed that. I don't have any torrent type downloads or whatnot, so I won't be able to go down that route. I've messed with them before and it just never works for me.
  • edited August 2013 Posts: 229
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Samuel001 wrote:

Ahh, just noticed that. I don't have any torrent type downloads or whatnot, so I won't be able to go down that route. I've messed with them before and it just never works for me.
    I will post some screencaps of the workprint.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I uploaded the workprint version of the scene where Alec shoots the laboratory worker in the facility. More workprint scenes to come.

Thanks for uploading that short clip from the workprint of GE, kind sir.
    Does anyone know where somebody can buy or rent a copy of the workprint version of goldeneye?
    Ok, I posted some screencaps from the workprint version of Goldeneye. Notice the slightly different font at the Arkangel Chemical Weapons Facility caption and notice the colour changes compared to the final version.

ckfu.jpg

zbv3.jpg

r927.jpg

sdvl.jpg
    Ok, I posted some screencaps from the workprint version of Goldeneye. Notice the slightly different font at the Arkangel Chemical Weapons Facility caption and notice the colour changes compared to the final version.

ckfu.jpg

zbv3.jpg

r927.jpg

sdvl.jpg

Thanks for this, @Gunbarrels007!
    Dragonpol wrote:

ckfu.jpg

zbv3.jpg

r927.jpg

sdvl.jpg

No problem. Interestingly, this proves that the colours on the original dvd are not the correct ones as it was shot. Also the workprint version shows a boom mike during the Q scene when Bond says the writing's on the wall.
    edited August 2013 Posts: 17,787
    Dragonpol wrote:

ckfu.jpg

zbv3.jpg

r927.jpg

sdvl.jpg

No problem. Interestingly, this proves that the colours on the original dvd are not the correct ones as it was shot. Also the workprint version shows a boom mike during the Q scene when Bond says the writing's on the wall.

Yes, a lot of people complain about the colours in the Special Editions especially. I've never myself looked at Bond films that closely to be in a position to really notice one way or the other, I'm afraid.
  • whats the difference in the workprint versions between the yacht scene in workprint and the special edition dvd?
    gogo1234 wrote:
    whats the difference in the workprint versions between the yacht scene in workprint and the special edition dvd?

The scenes between Xenia and the admiral have different angles.
  • edited August 2013 Posts: 1
    How did you find this stuff? Also are these like deleted scenes?
    Dr. No has a rare uncut version on VHS from 1982.
    The Octopussy and Goldeneye workprints were given to me at the Commander Bond forum.

@Gunbarrels007 Is it only the 1982 version of Dr No on vhs thats uncut,The 1984 reissue has very similar cover and i wondered if that might be uncut too?

Dragonpol wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:

ckfu.jpg

in The Region 4 VHS Special Edition the font is exactly the same
  • walker1976 wrote:
    How did you find this stuff? Also are these like deleted scenes?
    Dr. No has a rare uncut version on VHS from 1982.
    The Octopussy and Goldeneye workprints were given to me at the Commander Bond forum.

@Gunbarrels007 Is it only the 1982 version of Dr No on vhs thats uncut,The 1984 reissue has very similar cover and i wondered if that might be uncut too?

Yes, only the 1982 version is uncut.
    I'd love to see that somehow. Why wasn't it released on Blu-ray last year?
    What was cut from Dr No?
    From earlier in the thread:

Dr. No's line I'm sure she will amuse the guards was considered too sexually suggestive, and has been redubbed instead to The guards will amuse her.

Shortly after, Dr. No's henchmen beating up Bond as he is sat at the table has been trimmed, introducing a dissolve to the next scene much earlier to cover the removal of violent footage.

Bond's fight with the chauffeur has been trimmed, including the removals of blows to the chauffeur when he is unable to defend himself. A knee kick in this fight was also removed.

Bond shooting more bullets at Professor Dent.

Dr. No's henchmen beating up Bond was toned down.
This discussion has been closed.