Goldeneye Workprint

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @MotleyCat74, I don't want to take things too off topic, but apparently so! Found a forum or two where people said when they were growing up, they had parents who had the entire thing tapped on VHS. They could be pulling everyone's chain, of course, but I'd like to think it exists out there somewhere.
  • edited January 2016 Posts: 229
    I noticed if you listen carefully right at the beginning of the clip you can hear something in the background maybe the crew?

I saved most of the clips. When someone need the clips i can upload them to zippyshare or something :)
  • Lostion wrote: »
    I saved most of the clips. When someone need the clips i can upload them to zippyshare or something :)

YOU SAVED THE CLIPS?! What kind of clips? :/

YOU SAVED THE CLIPS?! What kind of clips? :/
    the youtube Clips. Some of them are now deleted Page 5.
    the youtube Clips. Some of them are now deleted Page 5.

Where can I download them when I need them?
    I, too, would like to get my hands on them, solely for preservation purposes. They seem to come and go with ease on YT, would suck if we all missed out on certain ones again. If anyone wouldn't mind e-mailing me all the clips via a ZIP file, it'd be more than appreciated.
  • Creasy47 wrote: »
    I, too, would like to get my hands on them, solely for preservation purposes. They seem to come and go with ease on YT, would suck if we all missed out on certain ones again. If anyone wouldn't mind e-mailing me all the clips via a ZIP file, it'd be more than appreciated.

That's why I asked Lostion where to download them.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

If you want to share any of my clips than go download them to your own pc just don't go sharing footage behind the user who uploaded them.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    @Gunbarrels007 is not pleased. He sent me a message abd told me to tell you folks that you should not share clips without his permission and the clips should be downloaded for preservation purposes only. He also said that he'll close his account.
    I don't think any of us are downloading them for any reason other than preservation purposes. We all want to have them on the off chance they were to disappear, just so we can appreciate them in the future. I, myself, have zero intentions of sharing them anywhere.
  • Any new content soon?
    I have nothing against anyone or so im just worried I will get in trouble if to many people share those videos. I know that alot of workprint videos get taken down on youtube so I want to prevent this from happening.
    I don't think any of us are downloading them for any reason other than preservation purposes. We all want to have them on the off chance they were to disappear, just so we can appreciate them in the future. I, myself, have zero intentions of sharing them anywhere.
    I'm not just going to close my account right away, but I just want to continue to contribute to this site without some videos getting taken down as two of them already have disputed claims on youtube.
  • edited January 2016 Posts: 16
    @Gunbarrels007

You misunderstand me it was just for backup not for sharing. And only for that forum here. Just the deleted youtube Videos.
    @Gunbarrels007

You misunderstand me it was just for backup not for sharing. And only for that forum here. Just the deleted youtube Videos.
    Thats fine with me.
  • Let's just change the subject, shall we?
    Are there other clips that exist that contain completely new, unique footage that a majority of us may have never seen/heard about?
    Are there other clips that exist that contain completely new, unique footage that a majority of us may have never seen/heard about?

Thanks, Creasy. ;)
    Here's another one I reposted:
    Pierce's introduction line from the workprint and final version.
    In the workprint he delivers the ''Bond'' line much more like hes native Irish accent.

• Here's another one I reposted:
    In the workprint he delivers the ''Bond'' line much more like hes native Irish accent.

Good work, Rob! This is the same as your deleted videos about this scene. I love it! :D

Keep it up! ;)
    Here's another one I reposted:

Good work, Rob! This is the same as your deleted videos about this scene. I love it! :D

Keep it up! ;)
    Cheers, champ ;)
    Here's a new one.

Thanks for uploading these rarity(s) :)
  • Thanks for uploading these rarity(s) :)

I know. :)
    These workprint versions pick up a lot of ambiant and background noises, I love it.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    These workprint versions pick up a lot of ambiant and background noises, I love it.
    Yes, especially that voice at 0.09 in the background.
    I've got one more clip from the tank chase.
    Yes, especially that voice at 0.09 in the background.
    I've got one more clip from the tank chase.

Can't wait to see it! :)
  • Here it is:
  • Here it is:

The audio sounds like PAL audio (where the audio sounds 4% faster and higher pitched).
This discussion has been closed.