Last album you listened to?

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited September 2023 Posts: 23,369
    The Mack - Theme

The Mack - Brothers Gonna Work It Out
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Chakachas - jungle fever

Theodore Shapiro -Two Dragons
    Albert King - Cockroach
  • AWMAWM
    Moodswings feat. Chrissie Hynde - Spiritual High (State Of Independence)
  • AWMAWM
    19 (Extended Version)

Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam (HQ)

I bought a 6 CD boxset with over a hundred 80's classic tracks, quite a few of the tracks i had completely forgotten about.
  • AWMAWM
    Love Missile F1-11
  • AWMAWM

There's still nothing better than this album / movie for me. I first saw this film in a theater 16 years ago when I was a boy, and it has continued to bring me joy and inspiration to this day. The Nightmare Before Christmas is simply a marvel of imagination, and its songs are one of its very best attributes.
    edited October 2023 Posts: 23,369
    Inside the black fortress

The Stranglers - Something better change
    edited December 2023 Posts: 23,369
    Bob Dylan - Tombstone Blues
    edited January 5 Posts: 23,369
    Cutty Sark (1995 Remaster)

Absolute class.
    edited February 16 Posts: 23,369
    Love Like Blood

Great guitar work in this track.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Greta Van Fleet's The Battle at Garden's Gate, which I've been obsessing over for the last almost three years.
    Use Me

Kissing My Love

Bill is one of the all time greats.
    Bill Withers - Harlem

One of my favorite tracks of all times.
    Bill was such a legend with incredible talents.
    I am very much stuck in the 20th Century music wise, I am pretty clueless about modern music.

My thinking is all the great music had already been written.
    The Blues Brothers - She Caught the Katy (Official Audio)

Its been some time since I listened to this album, as a kid played it literally every day.

The Blues Brothers - Everybody Needs Somebody to Love (Official Audio)

Greatness.
    edited February 17 Posts: 23,369
    Prologue/Anvil of Crom - Conan the Barbarian Theme (Basil Poledouris)

The Search - Conan the Barbarian Theme (Basil Poledouris)

One of the greatest scores...
    Barbra Streisand - Memory (Official Video)

I am not a fan of musicals stumbled on this, this vocal is one of the best I have heard.

The best song to sleep to ever.
    Pulp Fiction Soundtrack - You Never Can Tell (1964) - Chuck Berry
    Let It Die

Brilliant album.

Stranger Things Have Happened

What a tune.
    The Rain Song
    Wishful Sinful
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns, you have great tastes in music!