Last album you listened to?

Comments

• BirdlesonBirdleson Moderator
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Birdleson wrote: »

Not heard that piece of music before, I listen to blues and Jazz occasionally. Good piece of music sets the mood.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    You Got It

One of the greatest song writers.
    Cherry, Cherry
    Van Morrison--Spanish Rose
  • TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    The last one I listened to was "Somethin' Else" (Rudy van Gelder Edition) by Cannonball Anderley. A wonderful album recorded in 1958.
    The Lovin' Spoonful - Summer in the City

DAVID MCWILLIAMS - The Days Of Pearly Spencer [HQ AUDIO]
    Foo Fighters- Times Like These [HD]
    edited May 2023 Posts: 23,347
    Cream - I Feel Free (HQ)

edited April 2023 Posts: 23,347
    Derek And The Dominos - Layla

Genius.
    Eric Clapton-04-Tears In Heaven-1992-UNPLUGGED
    Wah-Wah (2014 Remaster)

L.A. Woman
    Happiness Is A Warm Gun (Remastered 2009)
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Fat Larry's Band - Zoom

Great track.

Agreed! Haven't heard this in ages - the chorus is a winner! Lightens up the day.
    zebrafish wrote: »
    Fat Larry's Band - Zoom

Great track.

Agreed! Haven't heard this in ages - the chorus is a winner! Lightens up the day.

For years I thought it was a Stevie wonder track for some reason, its only when I was recently looking for the track I realized otherwise.
    Wind Of Change
    The Bee Gees - Fanny ( Be Tender with My Love)

How do you even begin to wriye a song like this.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    Listening to Killer Cuts, the classic soundtrack album of the Killer Instinct video game. Still have my CD tucked away!

Also listening to its companion album, Killer Instinct - Remastered, Remixed, Rare, released by composer Graeme Norgate (aka the guy from GoldenEye 007).

This track from the latter album, Glacius Full Length Remix, is an alternate mix of one of the tracks of Killer Cuts, Controlling Transmission.

I love the synth at 1:24. Sounds like a knife or a coin being dragged through a block of ice.

The in-game version is great too.

Sounds like it would make for great workout music.

Come On (Mono)
    White Bird cover by Vanessa Mae
    edited June 2023 Posts: 23,347
    The Flash Soundtrack | Worlds Collide
    Superman version
    edited July 2023 Posts: 23,347
    Bee Gees - Spirits (Having Flown)
    I Feel Fine (Remastered 2015)
    Fat Bottomed Girls

Once it’s in your head, it never goes away! The music of the original TMNT games is still so cool and fun today :D
  • Lissie's Carving Canyons. I absolutely adore her. Please take the time to explore her music. 🙏
    edited August 2023 Posts: 23,347
    Led Zeppelin IV - The Battle Of Evermore (HD)
    Watchmen - Pruit Igoe And Prophecies