Last album you listened to?

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Lonely Town, Lonely Street
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Al Capone

Streetwalker

Two great track, its obvious why Al Capone was not included it evolved into Smooth Criminal.
    edited March 7 Posts: 23,347
    edited March 8 Posts: 23,347
    Rocky IV Training Montage

edited March 7 Posts: 23,347

I love Rocky.
    edited March 8 Posts: 23,347
    The Jacksons - That's What You Get (For Being Polite)

"Upside Down" - Michael Jackson at Diana Ross Concert (1980)
    Up On The Hill
    We Have All the Time in the World
    Bob Dylan - Hurricane
    Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird
    Freddie's Dead (Theme From 'Superfly')
    edited March 13 Posts: 23,347
    Bird Of Beauty

Please Don't Go

Amazing vocals, phenomenal album.

Visions

I prefer these two albums to Songs in the Key of Life.

Saying that I love this song...

As
    edited March 16 Posts: 23,347
    10 Witold Rowicki With Warsaw National Philharmonic Orchestra Threnody For The Victims Of Hiroshima

11 David Lynch & Dean Hurley Slow 30's Room

12 Angelo Badalamenti The Fireman

I vividly remember the first time I watched this episode, I was awe struck I could not believe what I was watching, the score is incredible.
    The Desert

Brilliant score.
    edited March 17 Posts: 23,347
    No. 1 Prologue and Main Title - Laurence Rosenthal, Clash of the Titans Soundtrack

No. 12 Medusa - Laurence Rosenthal, Clash of the Titans Soundtrack
    The City 2000 A.D.
    Luis Bacalov- Summertime killer (Kill Bill vol.2)
    edited March 29 Posts: 23,347
    Paying Off Old Scores
    "T" Stands For Trouble

What's Happening Brother

Two superb albums, since I have reverted back to collecting physical media I am listening to music hell of a lot more.

Listening to physical media is a far more rewarding experience for me compared to streaming music (even on high quality streaming speakers and equipment).
    Don't Break My Heart
    All Mine - Portishead Roseland NYC
    Tom Jones & Stevie Wonder Medley - This is Tom Jones TV Show 1969

Genius.
    USA For Africa - We Are The World - Remastered - 4K - 5.1 Surround
    edited April 21 Posts: 23,347
    Johnny Lytle - The Soulful Rebel title track.

Johnny Lytle - The Soulful Rebel (Full Album)

Lights On The Vibe (Remastered)
    Up, Up and Away

Baby, Don't Change Your Mind