Creasy47's Behind The Avatar Interview Thread With Agent_99 (Page 22)

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Still too zoned out.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Cheech interviewing Chong? That will be interesting.

Doesn't get cooler than that.

Always happy to give this thread another go, but the last three times I've tried it crashes and burns fairly quickly.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Well, I was pleased to sit on the couch.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    I'd love to be interviewed. If this becomes something with a lot of interest, it would be a great thing to see gear up down the road.

Please add me to the list too @Creasy47
    Tell you guys what, I'll give this one more go. Give me a couple of days to find the old question list and update it as necessary, and we'll begin. Only this time, I'll pick who is being interviewed, and I'll send the questions all as one list, giving the interviewee two or three days to answer the questions. If they aren't answered at that point, I'll just move on to the next person on the list, so this doesn't stall yet again.
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Sounds like a plan
    Could you track down @IGUANNA for an interview?

Way ahead of you - stalked him for weeks and kicked his door in to inquire about an interview, but he brandished a gun and I had to leave.
    This is what really happened
    tenor.gif
    One of my favorite sketches from 'Whose Line.' Colin always seemed to nail what was going on behind him (no pun intended in the above photo).
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

Way ahead of you - stalked him for weeks and kicked his door in to inquire about an interview, but he brandished a gun and I had to leave.

@Creasy47, I think I have an idea about how that went down:

Close! More like this:

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    It'd be nice to see this up and running again, and I count myself as one of the fortunate few who made it through the entire process without hiccups.

Running this kinds of things can be a heavy load, and hard to manage with everyones' schedules and our own personal lives. @Creasy47 and I know this feeling quite well by now...
    Maybe 2 members need to run it together,to stop it from becoming stagnant ?
    When one is offline then there is a much better chance the other one can keep things going and vice versa...
    barryt007 wrote: »
    When one is offline then there is a much better chance the other one can keep things going and vice versa...

@Creasy47 and I have done that before for things like this, so that might not be a bad idea. Though this project seems less high maintenance than what I've seen before, where all that would need to be done is sending the interviewee the questions they must answer, and all the person interviewer must do are post the responses once they've been responded to.
    Good....I think it would work well between the 2 of you..worth a try,and,as you say,its easily controlled .
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    As long as you keep your rules as @Creasy47 suggested. I think it'll be an interesting thread (again).

It's not an issue on my end; the reason it always stalls out is because I fail to hear back from people regarding the questions. I either get through the initial ten (or none at all) before they go radio silent/take too long to reply, and the thread goes dead.

That's why this time I'm picking people based off of who has yet to be interviewed, coupled with people that I know frequent this place daily, or at least consistently enough that I feel they could handle doing the questions in a proper amount of time.

It's not an issue on my end; the reason it always stalls out is because I fail to hear back from people regarding the questions. I either get through the initial ten (or none at all) before they go radio silent/take too long to reply, and the thread goes dead.

That's why this time I'm picking people based off of who has yet to be interviewed, coupled with people that I know frequent this place daily, or at least consistently enough that I feel they could handle doing the questions in a proper amount of time.

Fair point.....the decision lies with you matey ;)

Good luck
    Birdleson wrote: »

Yes, @Creasy47 sucks!

That's you taken off the list, then. ;)
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Well, I only wanted to be the one that interviewed Creasy.

I'm just that damn interesting. I did one a long while back, I could go for being interviewed again eventually once I interview those who are interested.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Everyone secretly wants to be Michael Aspel. I can understand that.
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    Cool topic! great idea!
    I'd love to be interviewed. If this becomes something with a lot of interest, it would be a great thing to see gear up down the road.

Please add me to the list too @Creasy47

Can you add me to the list @Creasy47
    I sure can.
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    And I Creasy!
    Go on then...stick my lovely name down as well Creaster.
    Got you lot added, as well. If I find some time to get this going again this weekend, I most certainly will.