Calling All True MI6 Members- *Evacuation Protocol*

0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
edited March 2013 in General Discussion Posts: 28,694
As my fellow agents know, the forum has experienced some intrusion today, and while I know it isn't easy to avoid responding, ignore these wastes of sperm and egg and engage IFM. I propose that all of us true members leave the site for the time being, so that these idiots have nothing to get off on. If you choose to stay, use IFM and simply wait for the mods and administrators to lead the charge of expulsion against these vagrants. A few immature fools wishing to be Silva aren't going to ruin our fun.

Comments

Well, it appears the mods have come through for us, they might get some hate on here, but when we needed them a few hours ago, they came saved the day. Thanks guys.
  • Could I ask what has been going on? I've heard some talks of 'Silva wannabe's' lately, but have (luckily?) never experienced anything of it. But right now I am curious what has been going on
    Consider yourself lucky if you missed it. It was all crap and you didn't miss anything worthwhile or interesting. The discussion of it would be giving the troll further attention which is what people like that are after. I flagged the first thing I came across, noticed the infestation was widespread and just left. I do have a life unlike the troll.
  • WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    in cases like what happened last night, any member online should immediately contact all mods via private message. One can only hope that they have the email notification system on for private messages. I know Dimi responded quite quick to me, which means it worked. Trust them and they will come through!
  • ultrabox wrote:

Thanks, @Ultrabox. I started reading it, read @0Brady's post of what kind of stuff had been posted and decided I didn't need to know any more :) Now very glad I wasn't around when all that happened.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited March 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Yet we still have the one that committed these atrocities on the forum. @RENEGADE_GANG is @DRESSED_TO_KILL, @sexpionage, @DRESSED_2_KILL, @Data_Thief and on and on and on, in yet another account. He made at least six new accounts last night when he posted all this sickening content and threats, and then made the former after his tirade to appear as if nothing ever happened. I will flag him endlessly until something is done, and urge others to do so as well. This imbecile is so thick he doesn't even care about pretending to be someone else anymore.
  • Yet we still have the one that committed these atrocities on the forum. @RENEGADE_GANG is @DRESSED_TO_KILL, @sexpionage, @DRESSED_2_KILL, @Data_Thief and on and on and on, in yet another account. He made at least six new accounts last night when he posted all this sickening content and threats, and then made the former after his tirade to appear as if nothing ever happened. I will flag him endlessly until something is done, and urge others to do so as well. This imbecile is so thick he doesn't even care about pretending to be someone else anymore.

Can't believe this idiot still comes back time and again. In glad I wasn't around to see the latest bout of rubbish and insult. What a pathetic loser. A real oxygen thief.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    IFM, gents, and meanwhile we're setting up the slaughter house.
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    edited March 2013 Posts: 1,400
    Yet we still have the one that committed these atrocities on the forum. @RENEGADE_GANG is @DRESSED_TO_KILL, @sexpionage, @DRESSED_2_KILL, @Data_Thief and on and on and on, in yet another account. He made at least six new accounts last night when he posted all this sickening content and threats, and then made the former after his tirade to appear as if nothing ever happened. I will flag him endlessly until something is done, and urge others to do so as well. This imbecile is so thick he doesn't even care about pretending to be someone else anymore.

I don't think all of those IDs are banned, shouldn't they be? @RENEGADE_GANG still says 'member.'
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Oh, not that IRA-espousing idiot again!
    @NostalgiaCritic as well.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Well, that's funny, because I'm certainly not nostalgic for him!
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    We are under attack again! Use the Ian Fleming Manouever and hold on to your hats!
    Seems to have stopped for now. Hopefully he'll be banned soon enough.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    I have been flagging and all of that. But some things are just to disgusting to even watch.
    Am I the only one who thinks the pictures are funny? Got a chuckle out of me.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Am I the only one who thinks the pictures are funny? Got a chuckle out of me.

No, i was mostly disgusted.
    Attackjed again
    Not sure why 0Brady considers those pictures "sickening".
    Not appropriate for an all-ages forum, sure, but anyone who thinks the beautiful male form is sickening clearly has issues of their own.
    In fact, as a gay Bond fan, I really take offence.
    More than I do at the pictures themselves.
    Take a look in the mirror 0Brady and spend less time on the forums.
    I tried to get involved again tonight or get back some enthusiasm I once had, but yet again, the same fucking idiot/s decide on putting on their little garbage posts and displays. I feel as much for the other 99 per cent of decent participants who just want to get involved in discussions and not be subjected to questionable images on a family forum by some deranged idiot with an obvious grudge. Seems very much the same individual under different guises and usernames. Is there some way for the site owners to just block graphic images on here so that it's unable to post such material ? I don't know, or as soon as any such imagery becomes evident on the pages, it is automatically deleted, as with the user in question, to stop any subsequent garbage posting ?

Guess the authority figures have another job on their hands on clearing up the aforementioned idiots little endeavors, but you're appreciated, as always. It's easy to say we won't let certain elements win, but it does seem like we're facing a losing battle sometimes
  • MI6MI6 Administrator
    edited April 2013 Posts: 677
    It's very much a manual process, sadly. We don't have $24m Google Reverse Image technology backing the community... so automatically catching members with a propensity for posting inappropriate images is not really an option.

We've done a monumental purge! Hopefully there's nothing left of the dregs...
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Not appropriate for an all-ages forum, sure, but anyone who thinks the beautiful male form is sickening clearly has issues of their own.

Oh, get off yourself. I am in no way homophobic, and that wasn't what I meant when I called the pictures "sickening." Believe it or not, I don't enjoy seeing photos of animal and human castration, corpses piled nude on top of each other, pictures of war carnage and bodies riddled all over the face and torso with bullets. Sorry if I find all that a little upsetting. X(
  • samainsysamainsy Suspended
    Who you talking about what have I done?
    samainsy wrote:

What? I am talking about @Happiestinthesaddle, hence why I replied to their comment...
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    edited April 2013 Posts: 9,117
    samainsy wrote:

What? I am talking about @Happiestinthesaddle, hence why I replied to their comment...

Anyone getting the feeling that Happiestinthesaddle could be our tiresome troll again....

I give him marks for his user name though. Certainly more inventive than his posts.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator

@Happiestinthesaddle
    For someone so 'new' here, you really show a mean spirit towards veteran members, sir. Please change that tone for it does not establish a good 'first impression' as they say.
  • DarthDimi wrote:

I do hope so. While I understand that there can't be a Mod on at all times watching every post, it's *extremely* discouraging to me that obvious trolls are left to continue posting long after they reveal themselves for what they are - and I'm talking several days or weeks, not hours. How long was Christatos and his two friends (or more likely, alternate identities) left to continue to post rubbish? and now we have, by my count, three more. Sigh...

• edited April 2013 Posts: 3,494
    I just flagged someone this morning, probably the person who left all those "last comment by deleted user" posts that have gone bye-bye now.

Like our good friend Captain Flounders from the DCINB, who thoroughly deserves the slaughterhouse, I also suspect the better part of him ran down his father's leg once upon a time :P

Oh, get off yourself. I am in no way homophobic, and that wasn't what I meant when I called the pictures "sickening." Believe it or not, I don't enjoy seeing photos of animal and human castration, corpses piled nude on top of each other, pictures of war carnage and bodies riddled all over the face and torso with bullets. Sorry if I find all that a little upsetting. X(

Sorry mate, guess I missed that content.
    All I saw was a bunch of posts by RogerEbert of the naked male form.
    Tiresome, yes. Appropriate, no. But far from sickening IMO :-*