The DANIEL CRAIG Appreciation thread - Discuss His Life, His Career, His Bond Films

Comments

Something?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    His imagination.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    His imagination.

That look.
    Happy Birthday, Daniel. I wish for you, that whatever the decision is, its the right one for you personally.

To Health and Happiness!!
    happy B-day Daniel thanks for the great bond movies please give us another one, or two if your trying to make me weep.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    B_HaxtaUsAAMeeg.jpg
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Happy Birthday Daniel Craig.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Happy Birthday to the only man that can stand neck to neck with Sean in my mind. Many happy returns, Dan, especially if one of those happy returns is in Bond 25. <:-P
    Happy Birthday Danny boy! Now go play Bond again
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    He reaches 48! Only Roger and Pierce played Bond beyond that age. Hope Daniel joins them
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Happy birthday to Daniel.
    Many happy returns mate. Enjoy the day and the year. Looking forward to seeing you later in 2016 on Broadway.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    bondjames wrote: »
    Many happy returns mate. Enjoy the day and the year. Looking forward to seeing you later in 2016 on Broadway.

I really want to also. I saw Betrayal a few years ago.
    TripAces wrote: »
    bondjames wrote: »

I really want to also. I saw Betrayal a few years ago.
    Me too. He was brilliant in it. It took me back to CR, and made me remember what a great actor he is when given the material.
  • A very happy birthday to Daniel Craig!
    Happy Birthday super Dan! Roll on Bond 25 with you in it!!!! :-bd
    Happy Birthday Dan!
    I hope his Birthday cake has many layers. :)
  • SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    Happy Birthday to Craig the Bond won me over with time instead of being something love at first watch.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Daniel got a pretty nice present today: Liverpool 3 Man City 0.
    :)) I bet Timothy Dalton wasn't happy.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    One of the coolest and badass moments from any Bond actor:

200w.gif
    He is in Sölden.

There is some press event going on. Dunno any details.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Germanlady wrote: »
    He is in Sölden.

It looks like something to do with 007 and Bollinger... so is it safe to assume that since he's traveling as the face of 007, Daniel Craig is still James Bond?
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Of course he still is James Bond.

Spectre is only being released around the world for home media.
  • RC7RC7
    peter wrote: »
    Germanlady wrote: »
    He is in Sölden.

It looks like something to do with 007 and Bollinger... so is it safe to assume that since he's traveling as the face of 007, Daniel Craig is still James Bond?

Until he resigns or is sacked he is James Bond. Why are people still finding this hard to grasp?
    I'm reading some stuff. And actually all that gossipping about who will be taking over from Daniel Craig is a big turn-off for me. I haven't experienced this before ever since I was a fan. How...how shamelessly people are already sacking Craig like he's the next dirtbag or Lazenby. Disgusting really. I even see it happening on fan topics or Bond fan Facebook Groups.

Try to ask yourself this: How would Daniel Craig feel about this gossipping? I actually think it's encouraging him to step down.

Anyway, you're still my man Daniel! I give you a hug!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'm reading some stuff. And actually all that gossipping about who will be taking over from Daniel Craig is a big turn-off for me. I haven't experienced this before ever since I was a fan. How...how shamelessly people are already sacking Craig like he's the next dirtbag or Lazenby. Disgusting really. I even see it happening on fan topics or Bond fan Facebook Groups.

Try to ask yourself this: How would Daniel Craig feel about this gossipping? I actually think it's encouraging him to step down.

Anyway, you're still my man Daniel! I give you a hug!

In all honesty, I doubt he could care less.
  • Talk about pompous drivel.
    Talk about pompous drivel.

Talk about.....four words.