SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    aaron819 wrote: »
    CFuG8o9XIAAXrEO.jpg

All this takes me to is a broken image link, unfortunately. Can you directly post the photo here?

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    We managed to post it at the exact same minute.
    3 at the same time. :) :) :)
    Does the scene match the one in the script?
    jake24 wrote:
    We managed to post it at the exact same minute.
    aaron819 wrote:
    3 at the same time. :) :) :)

Three in a row at 11:32 ;)

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Well done, you three! Clones, I tell ya. ;)

I'm guessing that's the restaurant kitchen from the previous few photos.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited May 2015 Posts: 10,588
    Where's all the coverage of the Westminster filming? Can't seem to find any photos on Twitter or Instagram. Is anyone there now?
    I also trying to find photos on Twitter and Instagram with hashtags but nothing. Westminster Bridge will be closed from 00:00 London time
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Probably we will have them in ah hour or so. No helicopters today
    Probably we will have them in ah hour or so. No helicopters today

Let's hope so!
    I'd expect to see trial runs though. We'll see in 5 minutes.
    CFudk7LXIAIF5JY.jpg

CFudkt5WoAAtNvZ.jpg

CFudlDUWMAAR0Rv.jpg

CFudlRQXIAA46Lx.jpg
    @jake24 Finally some pictures!!! Thanks
    If you have a look at this webcam you can see what I think is a helicopter hovering above Westminster Bridge:

http://www.guoman.com/corporate/web_cam_page.html

@jake24
    With all of the beautiful locations we've been given for SP, I am beyond anxious to see what Hoytema can deliver (past what we've seen in the teaser, of course.)
    As we saw the DB5 being filmed in London a few months ago are we expecting to see it this evening?

If you have a look at this webcam you can see what I think is a helicopter hovering above Westminster Bridge:

@jake24

Wasn't able to spot one.
    jake24 wrote: »

@jake24

Wasn't able to spot one.

@jake24 probably to late, I sent it to you.

Just got confirmation from a friend there that there was a helicopter for a few minutes and that he haa spotted Waltz, DC and Lea on set and that they are getting ready to film!! :)

CFujy4kWEAIuT7O.jpg:large
    @jake24 just wanted to post that picture.

My friend is saying that they are spraying water from water hoses from 4 fire trucks. Filming to start in the next 15-20 minutes he has been told by the crew.
    CFulGJNUgAAhkDB.jpg

CFuk36jWMAEaEbJ.jpg
    @jake24 just wanted to post that picture.

My friend is saying that they are spraying water from water hoses from 4 fire trucks. Filming to start in the next 15-20 minutes he has been told by the crew.

Over the webcam it looked as if they closed off part of the road next to the houses of parliament, and two police cars were traveling towards the bridge.

A few people arrived to watch the filming.

CFunE3FWEAEQKWx.jpg

CFunE3IW8AAsndy.jpg
    @jake24, thanks for the link, I'm enjoying getting to watch this while I'm halfway around the world!
    Shame on me for not getting an Apple product since the periscope app allows you to comment on the periscope.
    CFusfupWYAAiQrP.jpg
    @aaron819 @Creasy47 are you guys on? It seems to have stopped working for me.
    jake24 wrote: »
    @aaron819 @Creasy47 are you guys on? It seems to have stopped working for me.

No, it cut out a little over 20 minutes ago, unfortunately. I wonder if there's any other stream or anything going on as a substitute. I was quite enjoying that.
    Great to here Waltz is on set. Love the pics so far but now lets spot them on set!
    CFuytG3WIAAijoM.jpg

CFuytG4WAAAsRXo.jpg

CFuytHtW8AE8fG7.jpg