SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited December 2014 Posts: 23,883
    There will probably be some tribute to OHMSS ski sequence or something in the movie. Subtly no doubt. Good to see that's on their mind, including the bullet hole through glass logo.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I love these; thanks, @marketto007! :) I enjoyed these.
    I think, though, (could easily be wrong) that JWESTBROOK would prefer them in spoiler tags on this thread.
    I love these; thanks, @marketto007! :) I enjoyed these.
    I think, though, (could easily be wrong) that JWESTBROOK would prefer them in spoiler tags on this thread.

He gave fair warning and they don't auto play. I'm cool with it. I think it's more than fair.
  • Just saw the post that Daniel Craig and Mendes have already filmed in Morroco, perhaps at the same time the infamous Craig and Mark Strong tweet occurred. Wonder whether we have it all wrong...perhaps Walrz is actually not Blofeld after all. Could Mark Strong make a surprise appearance as the evil one? Good idea to film a surprise ending before official filming starts. Keeps the press away.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Gary Powell posted this on his Facebook. Looks like we already know how Madeleine Swann hair will look like in the snow sequence. ;)

eGY1AMk.jpg

Great photo, @marketto007! I think you are onto something here. Ski Chase...
    timmer wrote: »
    chrisisall wrote: »
    Bellucci is Blofeld.
    Remember I predicted that in 11 month's time. ;)
    I'll take that bet, and raise the Oberhauser character. ;)
    We'll see in 11 months.
    Actually, I'm hoping @slyfox's source, and other sleuths can get this all sussed out in the next few months. Considering all the SF surprises were revealed ahead of time, I don't think the new SP will be able to hide its secrets either.

I'll see what I can do! ;)
    jake24 wrote: »
    Crossing my fingers for a clapperboard photo tomorrow!
    There's no reason for them not to. They don't reveal much. They released one on the first day of shooting for Skyfall.

For us, they actually revealed lots last time because we grouped together to slot all the jigsaw pieces together:

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2527/clapperboard-updates/p1
  • CatchingBulletsCatchingBullets facebook.com/catchingbullets
    With some insight into the origins of 'Madeleine Swann', what Mark Gatiss thinks of colleague Andrew Scott's casting and just how Bond already knows 'Oberhauser' .... CATCHING SPECTRE.

http://markoconnell.co.uk/eon-productions-let-the-cat-out-the-bag-24th-bond-movie-to-titled-spectre/
  • chrisisall wrote: »
    Wow, she's not so pretty....
    There you see,what make up can do.
    I'm fairly sure Waltz is the main villain for a few simple reasons: if Blofeld is back why would they give the character a sex change? Unless Bellucci plays a villainess who is the field commander, I find it highly unlikely she will play Ernestina. And, while Andrew Scott is a fine actor, who would have him as villain when they can have Waltz? Especially if the character played by Scott has such a lame name.
    Re: Michael G. Wilson's absence at the photocall ... I cannot think of any reason why he would not be there unless he did not feel up to it. Which makes me think he was ill or injured. I do hope not seriously.

Maybe he was rehearsing for his next cameo? ;)
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited December 2014 Posts: 3,277
    DAY 1. #SPECTRE

wXeFwPM.jpg
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    edited December 2014 Posts: 2,044
    I am fan-boying now, this is so bloody exciting!

Edit: And with this, I will leave this thread! Last time around I knew practically everything before I watched the film and that isn't something that I want to happen now.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Aaah the bulldog
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    James BondVerified account ‏@007

Day 1. #SPECTRE

B4WJbmpIIAE4NuC.jpg

• THE BULLDOG!! This is so exciting! :)
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Spectre, the name of the dog.. =))
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    and so it begins. :D
  • DrGorner wrote: »
    and so it begins. :D

Exciting times ahead!
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    edited December 2014 Posts: 560
    don't know IF I can post something in French but they've shot a scene in Morocco 10 days ago and they'll be back there in June

James Bond 24 déja en tournage au Maroc

08/12/2014 à 09:19

Aussitôt dit, aussitôt fait. Selon Le Parisien, Daniel Craig se serait déjà remis dans la peau de l'agent 007 lors d'une première séquence tournée à Oujda, au nord-ouest du Maroc… il y a une dizaine de jours. Le tournage avait donc démarré dans le plus secret, avant la conférence de presse donnée à Pinewood jeudi dernier. En effet, le quotidien français rapporte que Sam Mendes aurait dirigé son acteur qui jouait sur une voie ferrée non électrifiée, il y a un peu plus d'une semaine.

http://www.lefigaro.fr/cinema/2014/12/08/03002-20141208ARTFIG00060-james-bond-24-deja-en-tournage-au-maroc.php

Tournage : James Bond a fait une escale à Oujda

HuffPost Maroc
    Publication: 08/12/2014

Toujours d’après Variety, qui cite le producteur marocain Zakaria Alaoui dont la société travaille sur le film, le réalisateur Sam Mendès et son équipe seront de retour en juin, pour tourner à Tanger et dans le sud marocain.

http://www.huffpostmaghreb.com/2014/12/08/james-bond-tournage_n_6287458.html

they confirmed that shooting this start today

"James Bond" : le tournage de "Spectre" a commencé
    Le tournage de "Spectre", le prochain film sur les aventures de James Bond, a débuté ce lundi 8 décembre en Angleterre. Daniel Craig et le reste de l'équipe vont enchaîner plusieurs mois sur place, ainsi qu'à l'étranger, pour tourner leurs scènes.

08/12/2014

http://www.rtl.fr/culture/arts-spectacles/james-bond-le-tournage-de-spectre-a-commence-7775797646

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I most sincerely hope so ! :D
    Great to see this clapperboard pic! The question is will this be in Bond's apartment or Bond's office? Likely to be one of them.

There's been a trend with the last three movies showing M's apartment. I think it's time we saw Bond's. I've heard Mendes is sentimental to LALD too, where we last saw Bond's pad.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Is it just me or does the bulldog look broken?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    slyfox wrote: »
    Great to see this clapperboard pic! The question is will this be in Bond's apartment or Bond's office? Likely to be one of them.

I think this is M's office.

• ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Hidden letter in it! Conspiracy!

It would back up the rumour of a note from M inside!
  • After Silva's bombing attack, it had clearly been glued back together.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    But I don't remember it was broken at M's underground office.
  • But I don't remember it was broken at M's underground office.

I think after the terrorist attack on Vauxhall Cross, it really was battered and bruised.

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited December 2014 Posts: 10,588
    But I don't remember it was broken at M's underground office.

I think after the terrorist attack on Vauxhall Cross, it really was battered and bruised.
    I guess this answers the question...
    Royal_Doulton_figurine_(Skyfall).png
    slyfox wrote: »

I think this is M's office.

Yes, maybe. But you'd expect Bond to have kept it after it was left to him in her will.