SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

DrGorner wrote: »
    :)) Yes, they Don't have a leak !

Was having a little chuckle when i typed that up! Also fully approve of you profile pic Dr! :D
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Thirsty for news tho :-w
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited November 2014 Posts: 10,588
    @ Gustav Graves So did you call back Grand Hotel Lienz? What did they say?
    BOND 24 Theme To Come From The Voice Of Sam Smith?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=110617
    Quiet ...too quiet
    the quietness before the storm
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Too quiet? Loud, if the Sam Smith rumor turns out to be true! Maybe people here are too skeptical to believe this, missing out on the excitement. Should Smith be officially acknowledged in say 4-6 weeks, then the bang is just a fizzle.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/james-bond/32834/james-bond-24-script-latest-villain-and-title-song-update

Not much new info, but it also states that Sam Smith is doing the theme.
    My phone just FUBARed before I saw the Sam Smith comment.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited November 2014 Posts: 4,444
    Sam Smith is nominated for MTV People Choise awards on 07 January 2015.

http://newsglobal.us/news/sam-smith-leads-2015-peoples-choice-awards-nominees

Rosamund Pike is nominated too, that be fun if she or/and Eon gives him the price.
  • Pajan005Pajan005 Stockholm, Sweden
    One month until filming begins. We should be hearing a lot rumors around this time.
    the fact we arent is worrysome...
    Looking on the plus side may be EON and Mendes have just tightened up security?
    You would think we would be getting some news, has a big press conference been organised as for Skyfall ?
    What if it all gets pushed back to a Summer 2016 release?
    that is what I am afraid of Geta.
    That would be terrible news. :((
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 252
    Getafix wrote: »
    What if it all gets pushed back to a Summer 2016 release?

That would be the worst case, against Captain America 3, against Batman/Superman...
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 6,601
    Sure, that's why they did all the Austria bookings, Rome. Come on. Plus we do have the song rumors, the script polish was in September etc...and we do know about the readings end of November.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    I don't know if you follow the official 007 accounts on social, but they have been became a lot more active since last month. For October they released snippets of every title sequence/Bond song in their Youtube channel. This month they were going to show (on FB and Twitter) exclusive behind-the-scenes photos for all the films (there are some amazing ones so far). Today they have released something a bit different, a behind the scenes video of the SF press conference (watch the video below). Perhaps I'm just reading too much into it because we are all a bit desperate for some news now but I think they are getting people ready for the announcements that are to come soon.

" I most sincerely hope so " ;)
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    edited November 2014 Posts: 2,539
    Good point, @Sandy!!

I think you're onto something... News about the Press Conference must be inminent!

(Where did they put that video?)
  • RC7RC7
    This thread is going to be like Black Friday when any news hits. 'Awful title!', 'No way, best title ever!' Should be amusing picking through the fallout.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Thanks guys! I don't think this is a coincidence. When does Baz usually update his page? Is it on Thursday nights?
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Sandy wrote: »
    Thanks guys! I don't think this is a coincidence. When does Baz usually update his page? Is it on Thursday nights?
    Yes on Thursday night. It was almost midnight here in the UK when he published some non-Bond articles last week.

• edited November 2014 Posts: 9,771
    I think it is going to be insane when we get official news about Bond 24.
    Who is going To be the villain? Chiwetol? Mark Strong ruled himself out reasonably convincingly.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Thursday mornings. So only the 13th, 20th, 27th and 4th left before filming.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    I think we're either gonna get some big news, or a date for the press release announcement.
  • Breaking News: Bond 24 will be titled "The Force Awakens"