"Everyone needs a hobby... So, what's yours?"

1235»

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Cool stuff, Q. Er-I mean @chrisisall. ;)
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Cool stuff, Q. Er-I mean @chrisisall. ;)
    Thanks man! Weapons fascinate me on some primal level I guess. And now I have my second favourite phaser- in spades!
    SANY9126_zps7dae6341.jpg
    I'm a doctor by trade so its rare for me to have much spare time. But when I do, I like to indulge in hiking, and of course Netflix when its time for a nice night in. (Confirmed movie buff here, is that a real hobby though?)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I've recently started collecting Tin signs. My room has always been a bit bland so I've decided it's time to really make it pop. I've got a mixture of styles. Comic books and directional/road signs. My nerd cred has gone through the roof. :))

This one is pretty self explanatory. :)) I plan on using that speed limit sign as a prop in my movie. Sort of screams dystopian to me.
    FEQYz1j.jpg

It's not the Bat cave but it's just as good. ;)
    esj9LRj.jpg

More road signs.
    ymNTPgQ.jpg

It's my way or...you get the rest. :))
    AHLOOaJ.jpg

A Tin Flash Gordon comic cover and a US Army sign as salute to my late Father who served in the army from 1980 to 1988.
    8N3MmGx.jpg

A Barber shop sign.
    5SLuaim.jpg

This one's my favorite. It's a Star Trek wall panel that lights up and makes sounds. :)
    ezNP7D0.jpg

And now for the Feature presentation. My entertainment wall.
    XGks44c.jpg

And more around the window sill.
    rgFphmb.jpg

• WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    I am lovin the superhero signs!
    I am lovin the superhero signs!

Thanks, I got them at my local Hobby Lobby. :)
  • WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    I have always loved music, but I am collecting soundtracks from my favorite animes. I have a pretty good collection going right now. (I have all the Bleach, all Gundam Seed, all G-Gundam, all Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, all Full Metal Panic, Shuffle, all Death Note, all Suzaka, Ookami-San, Freezing, Infinite Stratos, all Spice and Wolf, all Negima, all Code Geass, all Dragon Ball Z, all Clannad, Kannon, Darker Than Black) Still trying to get more as I discover new shows.
  • I like buying some donuts and sitting in a tree looking through the doughnut holes and making owl sounds as cars go by! No...I like working on my project to make an expanded adaptation of QoS.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I like blogging - writing pseudo-academic papers on all aspects of Bondology. Oh, and bee-keeping. ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Dragonpol wrote:
    I like blogging - writing pseudo-academic papers on all aspects of Bondology. Oh, and bee-keeping. ;)

Is that you, Sherlock?!

As most everyone here knows, I am an aspiring artist and writer. I've done a lot of both lately, plenty of art projects and a couple of stories that I will post here if anyone is actually interested in reading them.

This is my art and writing thread right here on MI6:
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/3050/0bradym0bondfanatic7039s-art-and-writing-thread/p14#Item_404

And here is my deviantart page:
    http://bradymajor.deviantart.com/
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Murdock wrote:
    I've recently started collecting Tin signs. My room has always been a bit bland so I've decided it's time to really make it pop. I've got a mixture of styles. Comic books and directional/road signs. My nerd cred has gone through the roof. :))

This one is pretty self explanatory. :)) I plan on using that speed limit sign as a prop in my movie. Sort of screams dystopian to me.
    FEQYz1j.jpg
    Both of these signs would look good in your film! The exit sign reminds me of those hotel signs that light up, but one letter is always flickering.
    Well @QBranch, I do plan on using both. :) I know exactly how I'm going to use the Speed limit sign as for the Exit sign, I might use that for the villain's lair.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    So when the villain says "You have no way out, Mr. Murdock", he is actually telling fibs?
    QBranch wrote:
    So when the villain says "You have no way out, Mr. Murdock", he is actually telling fibs?

Hey! now there's an idea! ;)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Interesting to read about your hobbies.
    Mine are illegal.