"Everyone needs a hobby... So, what's yours?"

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Adulthood sucks.
    Only if you choose to buy into romantic BS.

If your chosen mate is your friend, all will be right with your world.
    If you *need* someone to love you, you will be lost.

Or... just be rich, then who cares? :))
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    chrisisall wrote:
    Adulthood sucks.
    Only if you choose to buy into romantic BS.

If your chosen mate is your friend, all will be right with your world.
    If you *need* someone to love you, you will be lost.

Or... just be rich, then who cares? :))

I'm not the relationship type. Or people type really, aside from a select few I know I can trust.
  • TheBondFan wrote:
    This may would strange, as I'm 13, but my biggest passion (besides Bond) is guns. Love going to the range, shooting a lot and reading up on them. The ppk/s is a wonder to shoot, btw. :)

My only advice to you is enjoy your childhood. Adulthood sucks.

I try. :)
  • I play drums in a party covers band we do a lot of soul and funk
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    I used to draw a lot. I submit a bit of fan art now and then. I'm mainly into 3D art (concept art/video game art/animation), and currently working on a couple of games. I'm learning to use a game engine ATM. I dabble in 2D/3D animation- also working on a CGI Bond film. I'm trying to write the script for these projects, but it's not easy putting together an intelligent story. I'm interested in making original music, especially for the game and Bond film. I've also started collecting and making Bond props.
    Collecting Bond memorabilia and meeting the stars from the movies! :-bd
  • TheBondFan wrote:
    This may would strange, as I'm 13, but my biggest passion (besides Bond) is guns. Love going to the range, shooting a lot and reading up on them. The ppk/s is a wonder to shoot, btw. :)

My only advice to you is enjoy your childhood. Adulthood sucks.

Pay no attention to that sort of drivel, 0BradyM0Bondfanatic7; life is very much what you decide it is going to be. Have some fun with it.

Nothing wrong with being interested in guns; one of my hobbies. Just take the time to learn how to use one. Very little worse than an untrained idiot with a firearm.

• Polishing my knob.

I love a bit of brass rubbing, it gets me all excited, I do it everyday if I can.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    QBranch wrote:
    I used to draw a lot. I submit a bit of fan art now and then. I'm mainly into 3D art (concept art/video game art/animation), and currently working on a couple of games. I'm learning to use a game engine ATM. I dabble in 2D/3D animation- also working on a CGI Bond film. I'm trying to write the script for these projects, but it's not easy putting together an intelligent story. I'm interested in making original music, especially for the game and Bond film. I've also started collecting and making Bond props.
    No, it isn't. I have been trying to outline an espionage story for the longest time now. Obviously, to no avail. But maybe one day soon...
  • Okay, hobbies in no particular order:

Boxing
    Hiking
    Rifle/pistol ranges
    History
    Philosophy
    James Bond
    Sherlock Holmes
    Debate
    Tennis
    Okay, hobbies in no particular order:

Boxing
    Hiking
    Rifle/pistol ranges
    History
    Philosophy
    James Bond
    Sherlock Holmes

Debate
    Tennis

You my friend, have impeccable taste. ^:)^
  • And I forgot to included swimming and horseback riding in there.
    Any particular age or moment of history, @JimThompson45?
  • 0013 wrote:
    Any particular age or moment of history, @JimThompson45?

Not really. I find all periods interesting in their own way. And the longer I read up on history, the more I agree with Harry Truman: The only thing new in the world is history you don't know.

I'm particular keen to the history of the Ancient Rome, the Crusades and the Second World War.
    I am a contemporary man of history, but enjoy finding out more and more about presidents and the like.
  • 0013 wrote:
    I'm particular keen to the history of the Ancient Rome, the Crusades and the Second World War.
    Lots to be learned from all three of those periods. Plenty of parallels to be drawn, I think.

• edited November 2012 Posts: 803
    I am a contemporary man of history, but enjoy finding out more and more about presidents and the like.
    Last U.S. President who didn't have a college degree was...?

• edited November 2012 Posts: 12,837
    I used to do lots of boxing when I was younger (Rocky got me into it more than anything) but I stopped when I joined the army. I'm a big F1 fan. Something else I love is football. Watching it and playing it.

I'm a big fan of cars and motorbikes, I work on my bike lots in my spare time. I go to the cinema alot, I go to the pub alot, I like doing DIY at home, I read and I play video games, I play drums, and I've done skydiving and BASE jumping before.
  • I used to do lots of boxing when I was younger (Rocky got me into it more than anything) but I stopped when I joined the army.

LOL! I got into boxing after I joined the army. Go figure!

More of a hockey fellow than football (US or European).

• I used to do lots of boxing when I was younger (Rocky got me into it more than anything) but I stopped when I joined the army.

LOL! I got into boxing after I joined the army. Go figure!

More of a hockey fellow than football (US or European).

European, so soccer if you're American.
  • European, so soccer if you're American.

Hockey over both of them! :)

Like Australian rules football, though.

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I love random facts so I suppose you could say I have an interest in that. For example, I've recently been reading up on the Troubles, only because it was mentioned in Skyfall.
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 129
    I like overall fitness training, cooking, men's fashion & world affairs.

Also Drinking, Shooting, Driving Fast Cars, Danger for Dinner & Death for Breakfast.

Bond, James Bond.

Just Joking not really bothered about fitness.
  • My hobbies are surprisingly girly. My favorite hobby is baking, but I also like to sew. I like to draw as well (I'm an art major but I haven't done much with it yet)
    jackdagger wrote:
    My hobbies are surprisingly girly. My favorite hobby is baking, but I also like to sew. I like to draw as well (I'm an art major but I haven't done much with it yet)
    You are an artist too? I would love to see some of your work, whatever it may be.
    Here's a painting I did recently for my Star Wars nut Son...

Lukepainting003.jpg
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    I remember that scene... Well done. Bet your son loved it.
    QBranch wrote:
    Bet your son loved it.
    Yeah, but he said right after what's depicted in the painting, Vader kills Spock.

;) :))
    Martinis. shaken not stirred, international travel, beautiful women, fast cars, fine wines, killing bad guys.