SKYFALL: FANS' REACTIONS - GUARANTEED SPOILERS

Comments

• Smoloko123Smoloko123 Banned
    edited November 2013 Posts: 18
    I completely agree with the young man in this video regarding Skyfall. One of the better reviews I've seen in quite awhile.

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Nothing's kept straight these days. Not even a phone. :D

Right, IFM folks! That said, you need a laugh, here's 13 minutes of awesomeness for ya! :D

[tears rolling from my eyes]
  • edited November 2013 Posts: 6,396
    What I love is not that he doesn't know how to hold the phone the right way up, but he still goes ahead and posts it on YouTube anyway. Most sane people would just re-record it.

I often find that when I'm reviewing a film on a camera phone, I like to be semi naked. The black & white is a nice touch. Gives it a noir quality don't you think?... :-\"
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited November 2013 Posts: 40,471
    DarthDimi wrote:
    Nothing's kept straight these days. Not even a phone. :D

Right, IFM folks! That said, you need a laugh, here's 13 minutes of awesomeness for ya! :D

[tears rolling from my eyes]

It's quite the treat.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    What I love is not that he doesn't know how to hold the phone the right way up, but he still goes ahead and posts it on YouTube anyway. Most sane people would just re-record it.

I often find that when I'm reviewing a film on a camera phone, I like to be semi naked. The black & white is a nice touch. Gives it a noir quality don't you think?... :-\"

Are you kidding? Bogart would see this and think: "no drink, no dame can turn me up like this". This is film noir at its best.

To be frank, when I get half naked and put myself on tape, I ask money for it. [-(
    DarthDimi wrote:

Are you kidding? Bogart would see this and think: "no drink, no dame can turn me up like this". This is film noir at its best.

To be frank, when I get half naked and put myself on tape, I ask money for it. [-(

Small world, I do the same thing!

$5. I'm cheap. Nude movie reviews, $2.50.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Interesting...

I had no idea Ian Fleming's name was pronounced EON Fleming. :))
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    LOL he's still trying!?! =))

This isn't film noir! I want film noir dammit!
    It's also a "quick review" that lasts over 13 minutes.

I should make a parody of this and just do a shirtless review of me, making no sense and seizing ever so slightly at a bad camera angle with my Goodwill watch on.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    It's also a "quick review" that lasts over 13 minutes.

I should make a parody of this and just do a shirtless review of me, making no sense and seizing ever so slightly at a bad camera angle with my Goodwill watch on.

You should know by now @Creasy, remakes can never better the original ;-)
    That's true, @WillyGalore. It'll be impossible to top. Maybe if I shake uncontrollably a little bit more, maybe oil up my non-muscular body?
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited November 2013 Posts: 12,459
    I am laughing so much right now - and I have not even seen the video yet. I cannot play it yet (too early here) but I hope to watch part of it before going to work today.

@Creasy47 - go for it! I'll give you 5 bucks, some popcorn, and much applause just for having the guts to make a parody of that.

By the way, is he reading all of our responses? He hasn't actually been banned yet, right? We are not exactly IFMing here, are we?

Oh, Christmas came early this year ... ;)
    @4EverBonded. There are some people you don't want to ban too early cos it's just so much damn fun :D
    I say leave him. This is too rich to get rid of. This video just needs a thread of its own.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    To be honest some if the stuff he was saying, particularly about the series' lack if stealth I agree with but damn, I don't have the time to watch all 13 minutes if the video.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Isn't that our "beloved friend" @Touchmybuttons? Didn't he go great lengths to show off his body...?
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Why yes, yes it is, MrBond.
    As per usual when it comes to visuals ...
    Next time someone asks my opinion on a film, I'll tear my shirt off and rant for over ten minutes.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Next time someone asks my opinion on a film, I'll tear my shirt off and rant for over ten minutes.

I would actually pay you to see that @Creasy.

4 of my finest English pounds ;-)
    Creasy47 wrote:

I would actually pay you to see that @Creasy.

4 of my finest English pounds ;-)

Come find me and ask about some movie I don't care for!

*whips out non-existant abs* "Yeah, it's, uhh...governmental conspiracies, homosexual agenda, umm...CIA plots. Yeah!"
  • edited November 2013 Posts: 6,396
    Here's my first tip for "Scotty":

Don't tell people you're giving a quick review of a film, only to then rant on for 14 bloody minutes!

Even Mark Kermode's famous rants aren't that long. And at least he's funny.
    So did any of you actually bother to listen to the full review ? besides just complaining about the filming errors ?
    Smoloko123 wrote:
    So did any of you actually bother to listen to the full review ? besides just complaining about the filming errors ?

Oh, we most certainly listened, but on my end, it was the equivalent of having the cast of Jersey Shore screaming in my ears while having a very dull knife plunged into my body repeatedly.
    edited December 2013 Posts: 18
    Creasy have you ever considered becoming a comedian ? You're really funny 8-|
    Smoloko123 wrote:

Actually yes, he is really funny.

Bit defensive about that video aren't you @Smoloko123? Unless of course you know the chap in that video... :-\"
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    His YouTube channel has endless of amusing material. One where he dances, one where he runs around like a "CIA agent".. I remember that his channel were brought up earlier this year, and it was as funny now =))
    edited December 2013 Posts: 40,471
    Smoloko123 wrote:

I try, unlike SOME people. *lets out long sigh, nudges head in direction of TouchMyButton's YT video.*

@WillyGalore, thank you for the non-sarcastic compliment.

EDIT: Case in point, wh...what is this? WHAT am I watching? It's quite counterproductive, this: trashing the 'homosexual agenda' and condemning them to death and Hell and misery and torture and pain, yet you oil yourself up, hop in panties, and dance like you're being tazed to 'Superfreak'? Come on...

• MrBondMrBond Station S
    Haha, oh my sides. It's just too much =))

Taking into account about what he's written about homosexuality, he looks like he's unsure about his sexuality...
  • edited December 2013 Posts: 6,396
    I've just watched that video @Creasy47 put up. Brilliant! I'm actually wetting myself with laughter. I'm sure the irony has been completely lost on Scotty.

Perhaps he should do a Tom Daley ;-)
    @WillyGalore, I think he IS Tom Daley.

That video screams "I hate homosexuals, but I am, in fact, a homosexual."