The PIERCE BROSNAN Appreciation thread - Discuss His Life, His Career, His Bond Films

Comments

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Whoa! got a bad@$$ up in here! :D
    I do want to see that movie.
  • LicencedToKilt69007LicencedToKilt69007 Belgium, Wallonia
    Magnificent ! @AgentJamesBond007 !

Looking forward to watching this ! :p
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    This film gets better and better with each still released.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I know, it really looks good. I have good hopes for this film.
    Love the way Pierce is showing up in the stills we have seen.
    Those aren't for November Man. that's for Survivor coming out in 2015. Either way, still looks awesome.
    Ah, I do not know anything about Survivor. From a book? Any info?
    Looks good, and I think November Man will look good, too.
    Not sure but here's it's page on IMDB. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3247714/

Here's the synopsis.

"A Foreign Service Officer in London tries to prevent a terrorist attack set in New York, but is forced to go on the run after she is framed for crimes she didn't commit."

Starring Milla Jovovich, Emma Thompson and Pierce Brosnan.
    edited March 2014 Posts: 12,459
    Funny, I just now went to Imdb. :) Thanks, Murdock.

Here is the storyline a bit fuller. For Survivor, coming out in 2015:

A State Department employee newly posted to the American embassy in London is charged with stopping terrorists from getting into the U.S. That puts her right in the line of fire and she is targeted for death and framed for crimes. Discredited, she is forced to go on the run while she tries to clear her name and stop a large-scale terrorist attack set for New Year's Eve in Times Square.

With a nice cast!

And I checked on November Man, too: Imdb said this film opens in the Netherlands on November 13th! ;)
    Only The Netherlands is listed. Sigh ...
  • RC7RC7
    c343510ea2cb11e39d120e278e67a242_8.jpg

Cool as fcuk.
    /\ Great picture!!! :-bd
    Where is this trailer?!?! I've been waiting what feels like eternity for it. I can't wait to see Brosnan in action once more.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Where is this trailer?!?! I've been waiting what feels like eternity for it. I can't wait to see Brosnan in action once more.

Me too! According to IMDB, The movie is completed so hopefully we'll see something very soon.
    @Murdock, I'm not sure how trustworthy IMDB is, because according to them, it's been done filming for over seven months now. If that's the case, I think we would've seen more than a few stills. I read on a site dedicated to Olga Kurylenko that she recently finished filming 'November Man' in late December, 2013, so I'm guessing that they wrapped it a lot later than July of 2013.
    @Creasy47, Ah I didn't know that. Oh well. But I hope we see something soon. The suspense is killing me. :p
    @Murdock, you and I both. These stills have me more than excited, so I'm hoping any teasers/trailers we get don't disappoint.
    Yes, Imdb is not 100% reliable as many people can post. Still better than many sites, in general, for info.
    @4EverBonded, that's true, but I've seen some really wonky quotes, synopsis details, etc. before. Nothing big, but it still bothers me: if you're going to update a quote from the film, at least make sure it's right and contains proper spelling and grammar.
    Of course and that misspelling and misinformation is everywhere on the internet. You'd think there was a secret organization infiltrating every single outpost of information, like they have people everywhere ... hmmm.
    I couldn't take it anymore...I made a teaser poster!
    u8EmHK3.jpg
    Oh, man, that is awesome! I love it, @Murdock!
    Thank you @4EverBonded! :\">
    I may even print that one out. I like it a lot. Pierce looks so badass and cool.
    B-)
    I may even print that one out. I like it a lot. Pierce looks so badass and cool.
    B-)

I'm honored. :)
    Great work, Murdock! That is excellent. I want that on my wall right now.
    Thanks Creasy. :D
    Murdock wrote:

You're quite welcome. See, now they don't even need to release an official poster, you've just given them one.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

You're quite welcome. See, now they don't even need to release an official poster, you've just given them one.

Yeah, just played around with color and paint filter effects to make the source image more cinematic. It looks very 90's. Almost like the poster for Speed.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Tailor Of Panama & After The Sunset are my favourite Bond-ish Brosnan flicks.
    chrisisall wrote:
    Tailor Of Panama & After The Sunset are my favourite Bond-ish Brosnan flicks.

Same here, and I add 'The Matador' in with that if Bond was older, drank more, smoked (in today's eyes), and was 1,000x more foul-mouthed.