007 Legends Announced

Comments

• oo7oo7
    skyfallcb2.jpg
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Maybe we'll get three levels. The PTS, London Underground and the attack at Skyfall. Will anyone play it when it's released next week?
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    Oh dear. Another poor driving level by the looks of it.

No doubt Eurocom will completely balls up Skyfall, and have the player shooting through hundreds of goons in the Underground and at Skyfall Lodge, completely missing the point of the movie...

Sigh :-L
    Is there a trailer yet for it?
  • They'll probably do what they did with the QOS game and throw in tons of henchmen to shoot during the foot chase.
  • The game sucks. Everything in it is terrible.

That is all.
  • oo7oo7

Skyfall Content Pack
    Take on the role of James Bond as played by Daniel Craig in all new Skyfall levels. Unlock three new single player levels following the storyline of the Skyfall movie. Levels take place in Istanbul and Shanghai as Bond attempts to track down the villain Patrice. This update will become automatically available as an update to 007 Legends.

System Requirements
    So one level in Istanbul and two in Shanghai. Nothing at Skyfall? One each may have been better.
    oo7 wrote:

Skyfall Content Pack
    Take on the role of James Bond as played by Daniel Craig in all new Skyfall levels. Unlock three new single player levels following the storyline of the Skyfall movie. Levels take place in Istanbul and Shanghai as Bond attempts to track down the villain Patrice. This update will become automatically available as an update to 007 Legends.

System Requirements

so Daniel Craig will do the voice work for bond on a dlc but not on the full game

Words have no meaning
  • oo7oo7
    Risico007 wrote:
    oo7 wrote:

Skyfall Content Pack

System Requirements

so Daniel Craig will do the voice work for bond on a dlc but not on the full game

Words have no meaning

http://store.steampowered.com/app/211670/
    quote was from steam
  • I wonder how much time they put into this game. Two, maybe three days?
  • ..Oh isn't it wonderful..I make myself DIGITAL and stutter around in oh's and aah's..to play myself..!
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Y'know, that just says "the role of James Bond as played by Daniel Craig", that doesn't outright say "Daniel Craig does the voice". We assumed this back before the game came out when the producer said "Daniel Craig as James Bond throughout", we ended up wrong. We shouldn't just assume that Craig is in for the voice role now.
  • oo7oo7
    edited November 2012 Posts: 1,068
    i'm pretty sure the hand gun is the ppk and the smg will be the moonraker laser mk2. dont know what the other gun will be. could be patrice's sniper with the boxed barrel?
    if they are including the final skyfall lodge scene why dont we get the andrew bond shotgun?
    hope these locatations filter into the multiplayer maps. goldengun in a neon lit skyline of hong kong might be just the thing.
    I dont know why they would have included the istanbul chase if there was a perfectly good london chase scene that could have been used as well?
    still I am only assuming london's left out in favour of sky fall.
    MaidenDeth wrote:
    I wonder how much time they put into this game. Two, maybe three days?

try two years, I really think this was goldeneye dlc thats wound up becoming a whole game.
    with the news of reshuffling at activison it is hard to know if a games in production for next year but one could have been on the back burner while this was released as a attempt to tie into the film.
  • Y'know, that just says "the role of James Bond as played by Daniel Craig", that doesn't outright say "Daniel Craig does the voice". We assumed this back before the game came out when the producer said "Daniel Craig as James Bond throughout", we ended up wrong. We shouldn't just assume that Craig is in for the voice role now.

On the back of the Nightfire box it said "starring PIERCE BROSNAN as James Bond", caps and everything. Then I played it and the voice was some posh guy who peope tell me was in Grease 2.

You're right, this doesn't prove Craig is doing the voice. And if he didn't do the rest of the game I can't see him doing this one.

• oo7oo7
    James Bond Legends (content releases 9th Nov)

Eve Character Skin (£1.59/€1.99)
    Patrice Character Skin (£1.59/€1.99)
    Skyfall Content Pack (Free)
    Got this game for Xbox instead of PS3 as I thought more people would be playing on Live. So far I'm right so I'll wait to grab the Skyfall stuff on the 20th
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
  • RC7RC7

My word, those graphics are possibly the worst I've ever seen on this generation of consoles.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    HAHA, please...take Bond away from Eurocom, PLEASE.
  • I think it's unintentionally hilarious hearing the annoying repeated dialouge being recorded.
  • RC7RC7
    I think it's unintentionally hilarious hearing the annoying repeated dialouge being recorded.

:)) Me too. It's like Activision thought 'F*ck it! They hate our game, let's just p*ss about'.
  • Just finished watching it. Love the bit at the end.

"My favourite moment? It's too tough to choose..."

Translation: I haven't seen a Bond film for ages and I can barely remember them.
    Oh man, those who download it please let us know what it's like. I don't like saying this but it looks awful!
  • Anyone notice the part where Patrice magically drives through a car? Man, this looks bad!

Activision thinking:

'Hey, you know, the end of Skyfall has an actual helicopter battle, instead of those movies where we crowbarred it in, so we could use that.
    'Yeah, but what about this: remember that awesome chase between Patrice and Bond? The one that was paced extemely well?'
    'Yeah'
    'Let's make that incredibly long and dull, and oh.... add in hundreds of guys to shoot and give Patrice an RPG!'
    'Man, you're good!'
  • @BondWillReturn That about sums it up. It is hilarious how a film comes where there is actually an attack helicopter in the finale (and they've been all about the finales), they don't even use that bit!!!

So they're not including anything past China? Will Silva even be in the game? I bet it'll end after Silvas island, if they can be arsed to even get that far.
    Three levels are in the game, so Istanbul, China and Silva's Island looks like the safe bet.
  • @BondWillReturn That about sums it up. It is hilarious how a film comes where there is actually an attack helicopter in the finale (and they've been all about the finales), they don't even use that bit!!!

Yeah, it's so weird! I was in the cinema watching that helicopter battle, and thought to myself 'Oh, 007 Legends better not give him an RPG here!' turns out, they aren't even using the Skyfall Lodge as a level....
    And giving Patrice an RPG? How the hell did they even come up with that?

• They did the same thing with the chase in the QOS game.

What was a simple foot chase becomes Bond battling his way through tons of machine gun wielding enemies to reach Mitchell.