"Back of the net!": The Football Thread

Comments

Way too young and just shows it can happen to anyone even the healthiest.
    Way too young and just shows it can happen to anyone even the healthiest.

Exactly...that's the worrying thing..with this and all that is happening in the world,it shows how fragile things are,no matter how fit or successful you try to be.
    Pressure and stress are often the worst things, I know many that have died young because of that. I am sat on a cliff top listening to the sea taking in the sunshine that's my medicine to counter the modern world.
    RIP Ugo

Passed away far too soon. Only a couple of years ahead of me. Makes you think. Prayers and thoughts to his family and friends.
    Tottenham are a team of arseholes.
  • RC7RC7
    What a goal.
    Spurs know how to score great goals that's for sure
  • RC7RC7
    What a goal.
    Shades of...

That is what I call a semi final! :-bd
    Impressed the goal keeper scored 2 goals for my Norwich boys last night! And it wasn't even our keeper! :))
    It reminded me of Di Matteo as well...good match but ,even though im not a Chelsea fan by ANY means,they put the scum to the sword in the best,most painful way....
    Very enjoyable.
    Spurs never quite have enough
    such a shame .hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahah etc....
    Ha ha my tip for Spurs to win the league this year is not looking plausible, I must have been drunk when I said that
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Great game, Conte got it right. Magic from Willian, Hazard and Matic.
    Lets hope so !!!
    Good game by Chelsea. Great goal by Matic, but Kurt Zouma’s reaction to the goal was even better!
    Do hope Arsenal do a Chelsea tomorrow. Will Wenger continue with three in the back?
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator

Pick that out!
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    barryt007 wrote: »

Somewhat bold pisstaking given Arsenal are liable to be torn to shreds later.

Yes it is isnt it.....and ?

So happy now. Happy for the club, the players, and most of all Wenger. With all the shit that's been going on so far this year, beating City to reach the FA Cup final, is just so very important. At least there is a final to look forward to!

Now on to Rosenborg vs Aafk. Not at all a good first half. Bad passing and slow, without too many chances. Need to improve to get three points out of this game.
  • edited April 2017 Posts: 6,432
    Come on Palace... Make it a great day for United

Congrats to Arsenal Wenger
  • RC7RC7
    Cracking result for Palace.

Arsenal won't win the Cup.

Sorry,did you say 'torn to shreds' ?...oops.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'

Well a perfectly legal goal disgracefully chalked off, numerous chances spunked and they hit the woodwork about 4 times. But you scraped over the line so well done for that - 2 more glorious years for Wenger. Enjoy.

Hardly think Conte will be waking up in a cold sweat the night before the final though.
  • RC7RC7

Well a perfectly legal goal disgracefully chalked off, numerous chances spunked and they hit the woodwork about 4 times. But you scraped over the line so well done for that - 2 more glorious years for Wenger. Enjoy.

Hardly think Conte will be waking up in a cold sweat the night before the final though.

Quite. Without a health dose of good fortune the Gooners will be dismantled by Chelsea.
    Just like today with Man City...yes...definately we will be....
    Nobody here watched El Clasico yesterday, I reckon? Well, well... You only missed probably the best game of the season...
  • RC7RC7
    jobo wrote: »
    Nobody here watched El Clasico yesterday, I reckon? Well, well... You only missed probably the best game of the season...

I did. It was excellent.
    jobo wrote: »

Messi was amazing.