Chat Thread - Free Discussion

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Am I the only one who likes this stuff?
    http://007fragrances.com/men/signature/signature-fragrance/
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    A friend of mine from work recently told me a story. He is a huge Bond fan like me, and he decided to wear his 007 logo T-shirt to class at the local community college. This girl comes up to him and asks, "007? Is that a math thing?" ~X(
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    A friend of mine from work recently told me a story. He is a huge Bond fan like me, and he decided to wear his 007 logo T-shirt to class at the local community college. This girl comes up to him and asks, "007? Is that a math thing?" ~X(

push_button.jpeg
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Eliminate her.
  • A girl came up to him after class and said something to him. That is a good thing. I doubt he minded how much or how little she knew about James Bond.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    A girl came up to him after class and said something to him. That is a good thing. I doubt he minded how much or how little she knew about James Bond.

Considering how exasperated he was telling the story, I think he did mind.
  • A girl came up to him after class and said something to him. That is a good thing. I doubt he minded how much or how little she knew about James Bond.

Considering how exasperated he was telling the story, I think he did mind.

That's when you grab him by the shoulders and yell, "Priorities, man! Are you out of your Vulcan mind??"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    A girl that doesn't know Bond is a girl not worth knowing. We've got to draw the line somewhere, gentlemen.
  • You could always educate her—you know, enlarge her cinematic vocabulary?
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Study a new tongue, as it were?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Give her the thrust of it.
  • Bill Goldberg returns the the matt to Fight Brock Lesner at Survivor Series tonight, Bill is almost fifty though still looks like a tank... Any WWE fans?

Goldberg-vs-Brock-Lesnar-Survivor-Series.jpg
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Both Theo James and Aidan Turner will have a role in this upcoming film I found. Two potential Bond actors in the same film! :

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited November 2016 Posts: 28,694
    Let's hope old Theo sticks to fragrance ads.
    So, that was him in the Boss ad? I thought I was delusional.
    @jake24, how could you forget? It's "The Scent."

tumblr_nqxr8xDvb11tdhpqzo1_500.jpg
    Because all women want to be with him, all men want to smell like him.
    Sean Connery, eat your heart out:

theo-james-Hugo-boss.jpg

Or vomit along with the rest of us. :-&
    I'll stick with my Bond cologne.
    Murdock wrote: »
    s, "007? Is that a math thing?" ~X(

push_button.jpeg
    Why 'math' when we created it as 'maths'..so bloody annoying

barryt007 wrote: »

push_button.jpeg

It sounds off as Maths to me lol. Then again I hate Math so I don't care. :))

push_button.jpeg

It sounds off as Maths to me lol. Then again I hate Math so I don't care. :))

Just pisses me off @Murdock ...

push_button.jpeg

We also got rid of those damned "Us" you folks put in every word you can. ;)
  • Sean Connery, eat your heart out:

theo-james-Hugo-boss.jpg

Or vomit along with the rest of us. :-&

Seconded

By the cut of his suit he just came from the high school prom. :))
    Nice.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    I wouldn't mind getting my hands on Theo for one night, but as Bond, NOPE
    That photo is the perfect example of a boy pretending to be a man. He's one year short of the age Sean was during the filming of Dr. No, yet he does look straight out of high school prom, as @Murdock said. He doesn't have that masculine fire that you need to play Bond that men like our wonderful 6 do, and this isn't helped by the fact that he looks at least 6 years younger than he is.
  • He reminds me of Moritz Bleibtreu, the guy who played Manni in Run Lola Run.

0021498a_medium.jpeg

Maybe he could play a Goldie-like thug?
  • edited November 2016 Posts: 12,249
    Aired April 2001. What the heck.

tumblr_m1go0vhmFn1qcgioa.jpg