Show Us Your Desktop!

167891012»

Comments

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Cheers I have tweaked the picture settings since I took that above screen shot as I was not getting the full image on both monitors, now I can see almost the whole space station which also shows the Enterprise docking which looks cool. Lol

Great image of The Orville I am a few episodes behind, I think I have the double episode next to watch. I have been using Gimp 2 software alot recently as I have been editing and creating some icons for a stream deck app that I have on my tablet, I changed to stacked screens as its really beneficial when using editing software. I am nowhere near your level though I have two weeks off soon and plan to design a few movie posters/wallpapers.

Well you did a fantastic job I must say. I always loved the Space Dock. And thank you. I look forward to seeing your new projects soon. :)
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited March 2019 Posts: 23,334
    @Murdock I have been trying to find QoS movie desktop images though not found much, if only there was a QoS interactive desktop/interface like the one in the film. I have always liked the aesthetics of QoS.

Edited: I am going to attempt to create a QoS Rainmeter Skin when I am on leave.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Screenshot%2B%252840%2529.png

Gone for a more minimalist Desktop, the Batman related quotes change every hour, I changed the music player skin to match thematically.

Edited: I realized after that the quote should be deserve not need.
    Screenshot%2B%252843%2529.png

Decided to go with this instead, I'll probably keep this for a while.
    i-Y1BHvx2C5QtBQffeTUljkdP96YzglGUih-1q7k88vTP-snGVBUpRLMbrUYxnopQoIJLmgSyIHml3ZcmPwEXGX0TPXWGY-NdlvOoqtV_ZnJrulA4eiP44fq_edVUKMwEXMD5nPXTFmBYeTM0DYGtje6abnT0OPmqiP7CLj2qkKFquB7T3BIIxry990zow6DYWU_qE93K7I8gIUbKIQJ5NWq3DQOHqWlJR08oJX5H9Q87zWhIhDKzWljWJrJXIHuB0FN2nJhO84o7OKvKaPfka2xemEiBpFncS1f9Mt0bqdtNCCes0AIZCdZuEn6MHiVFvSrH6-_vPt5CyNM2t00f9HWTTDklus8IeeIUN5AY8nK_2CuhvMhSF6kyGC4SigmJA1aIg0846FM9iCKiExV1oAMW7mmiaksKexMe3M3rNyHnQxd5JCkroVle_UPesSluGO3bA1Mj6CA8xxAa0nBphXyJtxxhYmHGeyWsmruiGa89jTzMienMbq9e-ka2GOBR45l8_sCnTsdFFj2kgbrYq4lv5hvG_zKbRyIek1oUHvuxFUR0-2sRJnF2-v7S1QFA3aVwqor9Bu-OfUEG6xyMOy9YskAjCaehUyrjLkkHEmO8f0MTz0RUKB_4cffKCLe1KKJScVYS28o9fJU28swVVJE1qvX_QY=w625-h703-no

My current dual monitor desktop
    This is my desktop image.
    eIXIm55h.jpg
    Murdock wrote: »
    eIXIm55h.jpg

Whats that taken from?
    eIXIm55h.jpg

Whats that taken from?

I took it in Garry's mod playing on a Half Life 2 map. :)
    edited August 2019 Posts: 23,334
    eIXIm55h.jpg

Whats that taken from?

I have Half Life 2 on PC remastered, thats pretty cool
    eIXIm55h.jpg

Whats that taken from?

Yeah there's a huge amount of James Bond mods for gmod. I plan on making a collection for them so they will be available to find in one place. :)
    eIXIm55h.jpg

Whats that taken from?

Yeah there's a huge amount of James Bond mods for gmod. I plan on making a collection for them so they will be available to find in one place. :)

A few years back I bought Half Life 1 and 2 and all the add on's from Steam I had both games on initial release on console. Despite playing games on PC and Xbox One X I never pay much attention to mod's, anything Bond related I should look into
    eIXIm55h.jpg

Whats that taken from?

A few years back I bought Half Life 1 and 2 and all the add on's from Steam I had both games on initial release on console. Despite playing games on PC and Xbox One X I never pay much attention to mod's, anything Bond related I should look into

Well you'll need the game "Garry's Mod" to use the mods. It uses the source engine as a base. It's worth looking into. There's so many Bond characters on the Garry's mod workshop most of which have been ported from 007 Legends and various other games. There's even custom characters made. :)
    edited August 2019 Posts: 23,334
    eIXIm55h.jpg

Whats that taken from?

Well you'll need the game "Garry's Mod" to use the mods. It uses the source engine as a base. It's worth looking into. There's so many Bond characters on the Garry's mod workshop most of which have been ported from 007 Legends and various other games. There's even custom characters made. :)

That is a cool concept more games should do that, I will look into it thanks.

I owe you a thanks for suggesting GIMP2 still got a lot to learn regarding graphic design and tried other software though been enjoying creating the odd thing, even got into designing posters for a friends business which she loved.
    eIXIm55h.jpg

Whats that taken from?

I owe you a thanks for suggesting GIMP2 still got a lot to learn regarding graphic design and tried other software though been enjoying creating the odd thing, even got into designing posters for a friends business which she loved.

No problem, It makes for a nice alternative to lack of Bond games in recent years. And you're welcome, glad to be of help! :)
    eIXIm55h.jpg

Whats that taken from?

No problem, It makes for a nice alternative to lack of Bond games in recent years. And you're welcome, glad to be of help! :)

The last Bond game I played was Quantum of Solace which was not great for me though in hindsight it was good that at least a game was out there
    It's especially great if your a Brosnan fan because as of right now Garry's Mod has the most amount of Brosnan models on it's workshop. :D
    kdckrjz.jpg
    It's especially great if your a Brosnan fan because as of right now Garry's Mod has the most amount of Brosnan models on it's workshop. :D
    kdckrjz.jpg

That's quality, so where do you get this mod from?
    kdckrjz.jpg

It's a game on steam. While it has "mod" in the title, it's not really a mod at all. https://store.steampowered.com/app/4000/Garrys_Mod/

The Bond addons are completely free though. Once you purchase the game, you can add all the mods from the collection to your own and once you load into the game with them, they are good to go.

I linked the addon collection here.
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1833858276
    kdckrjz.jpg

It's a game on steam. While it has "mod" in the title, it's not really a mod at all. https://store.steampowered.com/app/4000/Garrys_Mod/

The Bond addons are completely free though. Once you purchase the game, you can add all the mods from the collection to your own and once you load into the game with them, they are good to go.

I linked the addon collection here.
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1833858276

Cheers I am clueless with Mods, I would not be suprised if I already had the addon knowing me I buy stuff that I sometimes never check :))