Bond In Motion Exhibition

1235»

Comments

• GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Going to the one in Brussels in February. Looking forward to it!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    GoldenGun wrote: »
    Going to the one in Brussels in February. Looking forward to it!

I'm trying to get there, but with a newborn in the house, that could prove a daunting task. ;-)
    mtm wrote: »
    So it's moved again, and look at the cool way they're displaying the NTTD DB5:

Keep an eye on the numberplates too!

OMG!!! Why could they not have done that at Beaulieu!!!!! Gutted!!! That would have been a great video memory!
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    OMG!!! Why could they not have done that at Beaulieu!!!!! Gutted!!! That would have been a great video memory!

Less space I guess! I was lucky enough to catch the number plate and guns in action at Beaulieu. The staff member said it had been on a timer but they had to switch it off because kids liked to poke their fingers into the guns...
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Ah that's a shame, I'd have liked to have seen that. Totally makes sense why they turned it off though!
    I've always wanted a display of Bond cars where the gadgets are actually popping in and out, should be possible you'd think.
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »

Less space I guess! I was lucky enough to catch the number plate and guns in action at Beaulieu. The staff member said it had been on a timer but they had to switch it off because kids liked to poke their fingers into the guns...

Bloody tourists! :))
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Set to open in Prague; here's a nice photo of Mayam D'Abo there, reunited with her car:

F80HtTxWIAAIp98?format=jpg&name=large
    Loved Prague when i was there a number of years ago.