NTTD - Official Trailer Discussion Thread - First trailer OUT NOW (MINOR SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Comments

• DenbighDenbigh UK
    Best birthday week ever!!!!!
    God I am so hyped for this. Just a few seconds and it looks so cool!!! I want more and more! Also happy birthday @Denbigh; enjoy!!!!!!
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    As someone that appreciated the photography of SPECTRE, it’s nice to see more color with NTTD. Craig actually looks great in it.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Denbigh wrote: »

Happy birthday!
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    I am absolutely loving the blue-ish hues present throughout those visuals. They're beautiful.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Thanks guys, it's actually my birthday on Tuesday when I'm seeing Knives Out. So I get a tease, the trailer, and new film with Daniel Craig all together in the same week. It's gonna be great :D
    Thanks guys, it's actually my birthday on Tuesday when I'm seeing Knives Out. So I get a tease, the trailer, and new film with Daniel Craig all together in the same week. It's gonna be great :D

That's awesome. Knives Out is terrific!
    I just spent 9 hours building the LEGO Aston Martin and I swear to God...the minute I finished...I get a ping of a notification and look up.....

Couldn't have been timed better. And I couldn't be more excited.

Bond is back.
    the door opening to bond in the begining looks like the end of spectre in a way
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited December 2019 Posts: 5,869
    I'm not sure what this entails but I liked anyway :)

• peterpeter Toronto
    I threw up in my mouth with excitement
  • edited December 2019 Posts: 1,680
    Malek looks like he’s wearing white face paint or something

Bond does a jump with a bike in matera
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    To everyone involved in this film, if I could kiss you, I would :)
    Can’t see Malek very well through the glass, but he does look creepy and original. I imagine he may have some disfigurement issue.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Wow... still trying to contain my glee... Uh... The music reminiscent of the CR trailer... Fast cuts of truly cool and iconic imagery... Fukunaga-- what have you done??? Wednesday can't come soon enough.

• DenbighDenbigh UK
    peter wrote: »
    Wow... still trying to contain my glee... Uh... The music reminiscent of the CR trailer... Fast cuts of truly cool and iconic imagery... Fukunaga-- what have you done??? Wednesday can't come soon enough.
    Could this film beat Skyfall for the most beautiful James Bond film?
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    edited December 2019 Posts: 1,165
    Thanks for having your birthday this week, @Denbigh! EON has been waiting for this moment. :D

I feel like a kid everytime!!!! So hyped for this!
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Minion wrote: »
    Thanks for having your birthday this week, @Denbigh! EON has been waiting for this moment. :D
    Oh how I wish that were true haha :D I'm still not over how amazing and beautiful it looks AHHHHH!!!
    peter wrote: »
    Could this film beat Skyfall for the most beautiful James Bond film?

It’s not impossible.
  • edited December 2019 Posts: 698
    Holy f*** that looks beautiful! Going to watch this on loop until Wednesday! Is that Ana de Armas with a gun?!?
    2Wint2Kidd wrote: »
    Holy f*** that looks beautiful! Going to watch this on loop until Wednesday! Is that Ana de Armas with a gun?!?

Yes it is
    I just wanna say, LOL at folks that jumped to the conclusion that this would be more focused on the women than Bond. No. Bond IS the star.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I am impressed by that teaser that was good
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited December 2019 Posts: 40,473
    Going to hold my thoughts for the full trailer on Wednesday.
    YES!! Very impressed by that short clip.
    Just what I'm looking for in a Bond trailer.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    I just wanna say, LOL at folks that jumped to the conclusion that this would be more focused on the women than Bond. No. Bond IS the star.

@MakeshiftPython

Nailed it, sir. Nailed. It.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited December 2019 Posts: 5,869
    I've already watched it over 100 times haha :D
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    A+ for that teaser I am locked, some of the shots were better than many of the last two films. That trailer had urgency and agression
  • peterpeter Toronto
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns -- yes, urgency. Got that as well. Urgency creates drama...