What Ever Happened To...Sheikh Hosein from TSWLM? (page 41)

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Kara was set up as a fake sniper once again by Zukovsky, and shot and killed by Brosnan. Zukovsky himself got away with a limp.
    With how things were handled in the USSR I suppose there's a chance Kara met an "unfortunate demise" to tie off all the loose ends. But the iron curtain went down a few years later so she was probably good and got to continue traveling as a cellist.

I could even see her having future meetings with DaltonBond in the 90s if his work brought him near where she lived or was playing. I am generally against Bond Girls returning but if Dalton had continued into the early 90s I think them meetjng again after the fall of communism could have been interesting
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    edited July 2022 Posts: 2,626
    What ever became of Kara Milovy?

Well, she final did make it to Carneige Hall for s series of week-long engagements. And at the intermission at one of the shows she ran into me in the hallway. Our eyes locked and love was in the air as she whispered:” Bond? Who is He?”

The rest is, as they say is history.
    maryam-d-abo-actress-september-1986-mirrorpix-B4M9X1.jpg

I'll have to go now, the nurse is telling me, its' time for my meds.
    =))
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    Love these suggestions! I think I would need to same meds if Kara approached me in a hallway. She had my teenage hormones raging in 87! LOL!

I love the tie in with the Brosnan era, ties up a couple of loose ends. Keep them coming gang!
    She became an actress. Little known fact - when she appeared in TLD, she was playing a fictionalized version of herself and her prior life.
    Kara had a brilliant career as a cellist and ended up marrying an American doctor.
    Ludovico wrote: »
    Kara had a brilliant career as a cellist and ended up marrying an American doctor.

What ? Hmmm....waitasecondhere - Kara ! Is that you ?!!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Kara defected with the help of a fake passport depicting her surname as 'Milova'.

That was clever of Saunders, changing just one letter.
    52200606992_3cc7982f9c_o.jpg
  • QBranch wrote: »
    Kara defected with the help of a fake passport depicting her surname as 'Milova'.

Unfortunately for Kara, border control was not so easily fooled.

Officer 1: "Kara Milova? Say, Bill, doesn't that sound a lot like Kara Milovy to you? You know, that defector we're supposed to be looking out for?"
    Officer 2: "Better call it in."
    Kara under her breath: "Stupid Saunders..."
    QBranch wrote: »

Officer 1: "Kara Milova? Say, Bill, doesn't that sound a lot like Kara Milovy to you? You know, that defector we're supposed to be looking out for?"
    Exactly! And Milova's first name? 'Karma'.
  • QBranch wrote: »

Saunders: "Half of her name is Milova, James."
    Bond: "And the other half?"
    Saunders: "Karma."
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Kara married Valdo Obruchev and I am happy to announce they are proud parents to a family of killer nanobots.

Saunders: "Half of her name is Milova, James."
    Bond: "And the other half?"
    Saunders: "Karma."
    Very good.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Kara enjoyed her special status, travelling the world on behalf of the Soviet Union. Gorbachev was very happy with her peaceloving message to the West. With the fall of the Berlin wall, and the velvet revolution in her own country,two years later, she decided she wanted to return home. Her concerts in Bogota, Colombia finished she would do one more show in early 1990 in New York before returning home. The plane, however, failed to safely land at John F. Kennedy airport and ran out of fuel going around for a second try. Kara was, sadly, one of the 65 who didn't survive the crash of Avianca flight 052.
  • SIS_HQSIS_HQ At the Vauxhall Headquarters
    edited July 2022 Posts: 3,391
    Let's say she's in her 30's when she met Bond (not using the actual age of the actress).

Kara Milovy became a famous musician (cellist) and joined in some famous concerts as one of the members of background orchestras.
    In her entire career, she recorded 8 albums (they're all purely instrumental by the way), those albums brought her to popularity.
    At the age of 47, she went to New York to receive an award from a University.
    There, she met an American and they got married, she moved to Los Angeles, but the couple sadly didn't had a child, but despite of that, their marriage lasted for long.

She retired at the age of 58 and spent her life mentoring young musicians who wanted to become like her.
    She also became a professor in a repertory school, and became one of the stockholders in a new built theatre in Los Angeles.
    Two years before her death, she'd been given an award by Kennedy Center Honors for her great contribution in music.
    She lived a great life, and died at the age of 65 due to organ complications (believably cardiac arrest).
    She left all of her fortunes (money and all of her property) to her husband.

I do wonder what happened to the women in SPECTRE, Lucia Sciarra and Estrella?
    Great takes on our favorite cellist. I love the fact that Saunders only changed one letter on her fake passport, great trivia that one. LOL!

I wonder if Georgi ever stalked her from the deepest Siberia? But I suppose dear old Georgi may have other things to worry about.

Lets turn our attention to another minor character. She lost her charm, though our man didn't think so. I am talking about everyone's favourite belly dancer Saida. Last seen screaming about losing her lucky charm and standing in a trashed dressing room. Did she continue to perform at the same nightclub? Or did her luck change when she lost her charm. Our man thought she had a wonderful abdomen so maybe she had the stomach to continue? Sorry that was a groaner! LOL!

Okay Mi6 whatever happened to Saida from TMWTGG?
    After that traumatic day in the dressing room, Saida would stop using Brut For Men deodorant spray...
    After that traumatic day in the dressing room, Saida would stop using Brut For Men deodorant spray...

This might win the internet for me today! LOL!
    edited July 2022 Posts: 13,936
    That's right, Roger picks up a can of Brut deodorant off Saida's dresser and sprays it in the thugs' eyes. As for the Rexona, well that is kept for the lesser-seen female thugs.
    At the time of her meeting with Bond, Saida was the star of an early reality TV show, and the crew (visible in the mirror) filmed the whole fight. The clip became viral, ensuring that Saida couldn't work in the business anymore. She then opened a belly dancing school, which soon became a franchise, with the help of the nightclub owner who funded her as a way to apologize for ruining her career with his ill-advised intervention.
    Gerard wrote: »
    At the time of her meeting with Bond, Saida was the star of an early reality TV show, and the crew (visible in the mirror) filmed the whole fight. The clip became viral, ensuring that Saida couldn't work in the business anymore. She then opened a belly dancing school, which soon became a franchise, with the help of the nightclub owner who funded her as a way to apologize for ruining her career with his ill-advised intervention.

That explains a lot! LOL! :) I wonder did she ever work for Max Kalba or was he more into head dancing then belly dancing? LOL!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Gerard wrote: »

Viral meaning the illicit VHS trade? 😉
    I will never see Brut the same way! Good stuff guys and gals!

Lets turn our attention to an un-named character from DN. The photographer who tried to snap photos of our man at the airport and then at Pussfella's place. She worked for DN but was also freelance! She knew how to use a bulb to scratch a cheek, would rather have her arm broken then say who she worked for.

What say you Mi6, whatever happened to the Photographer from DN? Did she get a more reputable boss, or did she stay on the side of the devil?
    Lana Chen, was a world-renowned photographer and used her vast skills to tell pictorial stories that portray Jamaican life like none has. She stumbled into photography by chance, and it became her life's driving passion doing extensive work in photography in the island.

Chen's love of photography started in the early 1950s when the aunt of her close friend presented her with a Kodak Brownie for her birthday while she was enrolled in Wolmer's Girls School. After graduating in 1960, she assisted in the family business before taking up photography full-time.

During this time she had a run-in with an international spy, which forced her to leave Jamaica as she was seen as a negative force y the local government.

Chen attended school at the New York Institute of Photography, after which she went to live in Montreal, Canada, where she gained exposure to different styles and techniques. Her first job was in a laboratory processing film for a professional photographer. As a successful commercial photographer in Montreal, she worked for some of the leading international companies including Air Canada and British Airways.

After 15 years in Canada developing her craft, learning new art forms and doing well as a photographer, she decided it was time to fulfill her wish of photographing the land of her birth.

Armed with her cameras, notebook and a map, Chen travelled the length and breadth of Jamaica shooting landscapes, people, and anything else that she found interesting. she would also take time to explore the landscape and secluded areas and photograph new places that she had not seen before.

After being away from Jamaica for so long, she saw things in a different light. Her first book 'Jamaica' was one of the most popular photo essay books about the island. Her love for the environment and people was a focal point of this work.

She published other books of pictorial essays - Jamaica: The Land and the People (1984) and Jamaica: The Beauty and the Soul of the Land We Love (1993) - as well as The Shopkeepers (2005) which was a commemoration of the 150th anniversary of the arrival of the Han Chinese to Jamaica.

The book a historical document and a collection of warm-hearted experiences of Chinese Jamaicans depicted the tales of the descendants of the Chinese who first arrived in Jamaica, in part, generated by the shortage of labour on the sugar plantations when slavery was abolished.

Chen's last book titled: Jamaica: My 50 Years in Photography was launched in March 2015 at the Grogge Shop, Devon House in Kingston. From her extensive collection, she selected 350 images that were divided into several sections. They included the Early Years, Jamaicans, Culture, Arts and Music, Religions, Sports, Landscapes, Architecture, Flora, Fauna and Food and Favourites.

It represented the most complete photographic portrayal of Jamaica and is dedicated to the people of Jamaica.

Her photographic portrayal of Jamaica earned her respect and recognition among her compatriots at home and in the diaspora. In 2002, the Government of Jamaica conferred on her the honour of the Order of Distinction, rank of Officer, for excellence in photography.
    Freelance ran along, just like she was told to. In fact:

🎵

One free lance ran along
    One free lance sang the song:
    I'm going to get you rats
    You rats that stole all my snaps
    I want to show you rats
    the attitude of one free lance
    Her career plodded along just fine until that fatal day when she saw Sean Penn exiting a bar.
    Wow @CommanderRoss that is one impressive resume and life for our photographer! Love the details

@QBranch was this a deleted song from the DN soundtrack? LOL! Love how you got the rats mentioned in the song.

@Thunderfinger photographer versus Penn! Wow that has some great potential for the octagon! LOL!
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    After her fateful encounter with James Bond, the girl photographer decided to change careers. She opened a very lucrative pest control service in Kingston. It is rumoured that whenever she visited a house infested with mice, she would say "You'll be sorry! You'll all be sorry, you rats!"
    mattjoes wrote: »
    After her fateful encounter with James Bond, the girl photographer decided to change careers. She opened a very lucrative pest control service in Kingston. It is rumoured that whenever she visited a house infested with mice, she would say "You'll be sorry! You'll all be sorry, you rats!"

Killing them with pieces of smashed flashbulb.
    Great stuff with the rats and light bulbs! One does wonder how her life turned out.

On to another character, this one from more recent films. He helped out our man Bond, in Cuba, Asia and had a tattoo on his thigh for his ex-wife. I am talking about everyone's favourite CIA agent. Jack Wade, a tough guy who seemed to enjoy the action and definitely enjoyed touching buttons. So what happened to Jack Wade, did he come to love the stiff assed Brits and embrace code phrases, or did he continue his ugly American ways?

What say you Mi6,,,whatever happened to Jack Wade?