What Ever Happened To...Sheikh Hosein from TSWLM? (page 41)

Comments

He has remained a ne'er do well. He owns an internet spam and phish shop (location unknown) where others do the work and he pays them well and collects an over-ride, but that's just a little side hustle. For fun, he also owns a deep-sea fishing boat and business - again, others do the work - with a roving location between and around Key West and the Caribbean. Owns a bar in Prague. His gf is an outrageously beautiful internet influencer, and she says he "makes her laugh."
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    Since62 wrote: »
    He has remained a ne'er do well. He owns an internet spam and phish shop (location unknown) where others do the work and he pays them well and collects an over-ride, but that's just a little side hustle. For fun, he also owns a deep-sea fishing boat and business - again, others do the work - with a roving location between and around Key West and the Caribbean. Owns a bar in Prague. His gf is an outrageously beautiful internet influencer, and she says he "makes her laugh."

I've read the post, now I want to watch the film.
    mattjoes wrote: »

I've read the post, now I want to watch the film.

OR --- go live the life !!!
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    Phishing For Compliments starring Jack Wade! Co-starring Kara Milovy and Nick Nack as the man servant.

A dream cast and plotline! I smell a box office gem.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Wade became a black market arms dealer, and made tons of money organizing opium smuggling from Afghanistan. His friend, Dutch actor Jeroen Krabbe, was involved in the latter.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Wade enjoyed his time with the agency, but felt there was something missing. He did some gardening as a hobby, and after getting hundreds of compliments on his blueberries, started a nursery business. He's doing quite well, selling his plants all over the south-east
    https://wadenursery.com/
    Wade enjoyed his time with the agency, but felt there was something missing. He did some gardening as a hobby, and after getting hundreds of compliments on his blueberries, started a nursery business. He's doing quite well, selling his plants all over the south-east

And laughing all the way to the bank, no doubt !
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea

And laughing all the way to the bank, no doubt !

I have no idea how well it pays in this particular industry, but I have no doubt he's capable of profiting from his pickings...
    With a rose tattoo no less! LOL! I can see his green thumb pulling in the cash.
    The Martians got him.
    The Martians got him.

And now he's in charge, no doubt
  • slide_99slide_99 USA
    Jack Wade was forced into retirement in 2003 after mooning George W. Bush with the "rose" during a video conference. Bitter over the loss of his job, Wade spent many years plotting his revenge against the government until he helped storm the capitol on January 6th. A heavily-inebriated Wade was arrested by police while spray-painting "MUFFY 4EVER" in Nancy Pelosi's office.
    edited July 2022 Posts: 4,971
    slide_99 wrote: »
    Jack Wade was forced into retirement in 2003 after mooning George W. Bush with the "rose" during a video conference. Bitter over the loss of his job, Wade spent many years plotting his revenge against the government until he helped storm the capitol on January 6th. A heavily-inebriated Wade was arrested by police while spray-painting "MUFFY 4EVER" in Nancy Pelosi's office.

Oh this one may win the internet for me today! LOL!

Great stuff about Jack Wade! Lets turn to another figure that got to live another day!

This is a group of people! Lets see what our creative minds think happened to the Angels of Death. Programmed to release a toxin into crops from around the world. These beautiful women left Piz Gloria with a beautiful make up kit, with an atomizer that they were not to touch. Spread out through out the world one wonders did all of them get de-programmed? Did they manage to conquer their food aversions without Blofeld and his hypnotic voice?

I want to know whatever happened to the angels of death from OHMSS?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    They still make sure they are alone every night at 12 o clock, turning on the receiver and listening for the Count s voice.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    What Ever Happened To...the angels of death from OHMSS...

They are still amongst us, it could be your wife, it could be your sister, its could be you :-S
    That explains why my wife always makes chicken and only chicken for dinner! LOL!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    thedove wrote: »
    That explains why my wife always makes chicken and only chicken for dinner! LOL!

:))

They are still amongst us, it could be your wife, it could be your sister, its could be you :-S

Could be my wife? I wish!
    Ludovico wrote: »

Could be my wife? I wish!

What, you're stuck with the potatoes- girl?

The angels of death were kept at the ministry of agrigulture and fisheries for a few months before released again. They were not de-hypnotised. On the contrary, they report there every year, as they all stayed in their family businesses. The UK government uses them to test out new antibiotics etc. or specific crops and livestock.
    Good stuff @CommanderRoss I can see them being used. Almost could be a future Bond movie. 007 takes on the Angels of Death!

Maybe Boris will use them to release some foot and mouth disease before leaving office? Or they might be used to produce a food shortage. The mind boggles that these Angels could create!
    I figure they all had babies, lots and lots of babies. Oh my. A(nother) sobering thought. If any of them gave birth as early the first half of 1970, and if the child survived and grew, that child now would be 52 years old...I'm not going to do any more math for a while...
    I figure they all had babies, lots and lots of babies. Oh my. A(nother) sobering thought. If any of them gave birth as early the first half of 1970, and if the child survived and grew, that child now would be 52 years old...I'm not going to do any more math for a while...

It's going to be like The Boys from Brazil, only it's The Girls from Piz Gloria.

And somewhere, maybe in the house next door, an Angel of Death is raising a bald son with no earlobes, to carry on the family's disturbing legacy of world domination.

It's going to be like The Boys from Brazil, only it's The Girls from Piz Gloria.

And somewhere, maybe in the house next door, an Angel of Death is raising a bald son with no earlobes, to carry on the family's disturbing legacy of world domination.

Good heavens ! You clearly are suggesting that Blofeld answered the question of "Who loves ya, baby ?" with at least one of the AOD. Oh my. That puts another spin on it. If he was, umm, making the rounds, yet STILL had the energy to fight Bond, pretty impressive. No wonder he got hung up over a tree branch...literally...

Good heavens ! You clearly are suggesting that Blofeld answered the question of "Who loves ya, baby ?" with at least one of the AOD. Oh my. That puts another spin on it. If he was, umm, making the rounds, yet STILL had the energy to fight Bond, pretty impressive. No wonder he got hung up over a tree branch...literally...

He almost ran into Bond in the hallway while they were both "visiting" the Angels.
    "Well, hello !" "Yes, hello, just getting in my evening constitutional before I retire !" "And I, as well...well, good night !" "And good night to you, too !"
    The mind boggles at the thought. Could have set up a James Bond AND Blofeld Junior cartoon series. LOL!

I can imagine a loved one of the Angels playing with the atomizer and inadvertently wiping out a crop! LOL! "Mommy told you never to touch that!"

Remember all Bond had were first names and pictures of their faces. The files went up in smoke with Piz Gloria!
    d8fd05940f2460ecfbe897f0665740ec--fallen-angels.jpg
    Bond dated one of the Charlies Angels of Death for a short period.

Though it ended when her programming was reactivated...
    tumblr_nx346wiqf81ral8ddo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nx346wiqf81ral8ddo5_1280.jpg
    The ones in Britain were, from what I heard, deprogrammed by noted psychiatrist (and occasional MI6 consultant) Sir James Moloney. I presume that the others were too, in their own country. I've heard that one of them later became a fashion icon, but ended up as a drug and alcohol addict. One fared better, acting as a secret agent helping a businessman and actor who occasionally worked for MI6. But others didn't fare that well, alas.
    edited July 2022 Posts: 7,973
    thedove wrote: »
    The mind boggles at the thought. Could have set up a James Bond AND Blofeld Junior cartoon series. LOL!

I can imagine a loved one of the Angels playing with the atomizer and inadvertently wiping out a crop! LOL! "Mommy told you never to touch that!"

Remember all Bond had were first names and pictures of their faces. The files went up in smoke with Piz Gloria!

We basically got that in SP. SO Blofeld WAS James' brother... and their mother was one of the angels, and their fathers presumably Bond and Blofeld (that can happen, as proven in India where twins were found to have different fathers, the mother had been quick enough going from one bed to another).
    Okay it's time to turn our attention to another character from another movie. He had nieces who knew Kung-Fu. He arrested our man and took him for a cruise along the harbour without revealing he was an ally of our man. Lieutenant Hip from Station H Hong Kong. Last seen disguised as a peanut vendor at a MMA event. Did he continue in the spy game? Or maybe he joined his Nieces and opened a Kung-Fu school?

I ask you, Mi6 agents, whatever became of Lt. Hip from TMWTGG?